I think Man Utd or Real Madrid will win :D

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today we start that as quietly, there are no fans or what?

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I charged ten dolars for Juventus and I do not care what they play with Barcelona I put on my favorite club and I'll ache for luck.

Lerts

Lerts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im just anxiously waiting to see how psg will perform against some of ucl elite teams after having made such commotion within the transfer market with the two most notorious transfers of probably the last decade, being the 222mil transfer of neymar and the 150mil transfer of mbappe, so i curious to see how they stand against europes elite with such fire power, cuz im positive they didnt bought them to win ligue 1 lol sure that was a move to try and win the ucl, so lets see how it goes, im a barca fan by the way so besides wanting to see how psg fair against top notch teams im also hoping that barca demolishes any team that might step our way...

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, it seems that the PSG is seriously tuned. CSKA started with the victory of the referee, but we still usually did not whistle in our direction. I'm sure that today, "Spartacus" will support and win. I upset Juventus so tired that I have not seen them in such a state for a long time, not a single moment has been realized.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great game day pleased us with the abundance of goals that is football!

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the first day of league showed that all favourites are very seriously ready. house losses of Benfica and Olimpiokos surprised. today there are a lot of interesting matches. I wait for Real victories, Manchster of city and also Porto, Liverpool, Monaco, Napoli. Tottenham badly plays Champions Leagues, we will look at them against the background of strong Borussia.

Kyshman

Kyshman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jurgen Klopp its a real loser. Hope he will be fired this season.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Shakhtar 2 - 1 Napoli and Yarmolenko scored for Borussia, really great goal. Good day. :)

cr0thund3r

cr0thund3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My predictions:
Apollon-Lyon X/2
Atalanta-Everton X
austria Vienna-AC Milan 2
Basaksehir-Ludogorets X
Dyn. Kiev- Skenderbeu 1
FC Kopenhagen-Lok. Moscow 1
Hoffenheim-Braga x/1
Rijeka-AEK X
Slavia Prag-M. Tel Aviv x/1
Villarreal-FC Astana 1
Young Boys-Partizan X
Zlin- S. Tiraspol 2
Arsenal-FC Koln 1
Crvena zvezda-BATE 1
FCSB-Plzen x2
Guimaraes-Salzburg X
H. Beer Sheva- Lugano x/1
Hertha-Ath. Bilbao 2
Marseille-Konyaspor 1
Real Sociedad-Rosenborg 1
Vardar-Zenit Petersburg 1
Vitesse-Lazio 2
Waregem-Nice 1
Zorya-Östersunds 2

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
on Tuesday and Wednesday in Moscow will come to the British grandees, I hope CSKA adequately played with Manchester, and Spartak Moscow will not give in to Liverpool ..

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My predictions:
Apollon-Lyon X/2
Atalanta-Everton X
Austria Vienna-AC Milan 2
Basaksehir-Ludogorets X
Dyn. Kiev- Skenderbeu 1
FC Kopenhagen-Lok. Moscow 1
Hoffenheim-Braga x/1
Rijeka-AEK X
Slavia Prag-M. Tel Aviv x/1
Villarreal-FC Astana 1
Young Boys-Partizan X
Zlin- S. Tiraspol 2
Arsenal-FC Koln 1
Crvena zvezda-BATE 1
FCSB-Plzen x2
Guimaraes-Salzburg X
H. Beer Sheva- Lugano x/1
Hertha-Ath. Bilbao 2
Marseille-Konyaspor 1
Real Sociedad-Rosenborg 1
Vardar-Zenit Petersburg 1
Vitesse-Lazio 2
Waregem-Nice 1
Zorya-Östersunds 2
the predictor of you is certainly bad, as you could against the zenith from St. Petersburg put 5-0 you saw it, as the neighborhood team of the children have upset.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
such silence is incomprehensible. Football lovers where are you?

N

Nujkvo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Can Real defend the title?

I think yes, Barcelona would be the most complicated enemy it depends on how they both incorporate new players on the next transfer market!

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope, today Dortmund will outplay Real. Seville, Napoli and Manchester City obvious favourites. Monaco, Tottenham and Liverpool have to win too. Besiktas Leipzig and Borussia - Real for me matches on three results.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
after the winter break, many teams will get completely different from this, I do not think that Real Madrid will take the cup. Barcelona, Juventus, PSG and many teams worthy of England, for example.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and again the Champions League,watching the match Borussia-Real Madrid,will make a preliminary prediction for this match I think that real will win this matchup because the starting lineup they have looks awesome,as for Borussiaa they have in the team a lot of injured players!I hope the teams will show good football!enjoy

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
while in a Champions League Besiktas surprises, in equal group it with two victories is in the lead (I thought, it will be the fourth). and still bad start for Borussia. today we are waited by excellent matches. especially Paris - Bavaria, Atletico - Chelsea. on the air I will watch CSKA - Manchester United. good luck of CSKA.

S

salinasc5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
psg vs bayern munich is the most attractive match of the group stage

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real played a perfect match in Dortmund. Ronaldo continues to play at the top level and for me the passage is guaranteed to them.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chelsea was a little better than Atletico and was rewarded by a goal at the very end of the match. Paris left no chance for Bayern, rumors about Ancelotti's dismissal already appeared. Manchester United was convincing, and Barcelona wasn't.