BUCKS VS RAPTORS THREAD.

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm happy for the Raps and their long suffering fanbase but I think the Warriors will take care of them in 5-6 games in the Finals. Kawhi is good enough to carry the Raptors to 1-2 victories but I think the Warriors have too much for the Raptors and will eventually close them out.

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sorry but that will not happen

Well they have made it to the finals. I didn't think they would get this far really. But I put my money on it and I've got a chance now

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
76ers aint beating bucks neither is toronto.
76ers march up better vs bucks?
Giannis averaged 41 ppg vs 76ers LOLOLOL. they cant stop him, qnd Embiid def cant stop him. Ya so much for a better match up.

Another casual nba fan that dont knoe about the bucks talking about what he dont know.

What u said is proven wrong, why so many people feep the need to give their worthless shitty opinion.

I called bucks over celtics in 5, even after game 1, check out my celtics bucks thread, that prediction is their.

I rather have 76ers as a bucks fan, thats light work.

Bucks winning it all, period.

You casuald that havent seen more then 5 bucks gamrs all year are ginna try and talk about my team that i watched every single game this year lol

Hows this post holding up for ya?

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Raptors taken out on the character, 4 games in a row. I wonder if they will be enough for the final

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
with such a bad game in the first two matches,were able to recover and win honestly did not expect!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The raptors have had a hard road to the finals surely battle tested if we play at a high level 1-8 which is likely what we will play maybe a 9th guy we could do the unthinkable and take down a title

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Raptors pulled of game one.. Nice to see that.

I think the Raptors are taking it all as well. One team representing the whole country. it is awesome where the whole country can come together to watch one pro NBA team possible win it all.

GO RAPS GO

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
They made it look pretty easy last night but I'm sure G.S. will turn it up a notch or two. Let's hope the Raps have answers:)

M

Muckutoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am picking the Raptors to win the whole thing this year. They appear to have a very deep team and can still win with key players injured. Milwaukee and Golden State don't do so well with key players injured. So, I'm putting some $ on the Raps
Good on you to pick Toronto way back in February, I’m not sure I could have been that confident. Being from canada, I am cheering for them, and they are currently 3 wins away! I hope you make some moolah, Go raptors go!

R

redwards92

never going to move up
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This thread is aging well . . . Although Raps were def already contenders with Kawhi and then Gasol in the mix.

Still a possible 6 games to go and it will only get tougher after that game 1. Pascal was a monster and the D was locked in.

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Toronto has always been a strong team, but this season the progress is obvious

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They have stopped playing defense since midway in the 2nd. They have gave up 14 straight so far to start the 2nd half. Terrible turnovers on top of it. They look terrible out of nowhere. They need both of the first 2 games to win the series I believe, but they are on the verge of giving up home court. I wonder what happened, because they have literally quit playing for the last 10 minutes or so.

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Pretty much threw the match with blunders and poor long range shooting. Better luck game 3..

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If 76ers advance I'll change title, but looks like its gonna be raptors.

I'm a huge bucks fan and have been for 20 years. I watched every game this year, so I am really familiar with them.

Anyone who isn't a hardcore bucks fan, doesnt know how good they are.

The national media and casual fans continue to disrespect this team...I have never seen a number 1 seed in any sport get disrespected more.

People are going to back track when bucks get to finals. And pretend they were on bucks the whole time.

I CALLED BUCKS IN 5, in my bucks celtics thread here go check. So I know what I'm talking about.

Bucks will make quick work of Raptors, in 5 games. That's my prediction.

The same people who said Boston would beat bucks are gonna say Raptors will beat bucks, Cruz they are clueless haters.

Bucks played the Raptors well this season 3 to 1. Ya ya regular season. But it still says something.

So all you haters keep underestimating the bucks. They will get to finals and at least make it 6 games. That's all I want. It would be hard for the bucks to beat the BEST TEAM OF ALL TIME, but there's a chance they could. They will at least be more competitive then lebron vs them.

Hey fella , Just checking in to see how this series is going? You haven't posted in a while and I know you're viewing these. It's ok , Come out and join the party , We will all accept the apology and you can get hyped for Next Season. Please Don't hide anymore , We Miss You

xoxox
CardsChat Community

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good on you to pick Toronto way back in February, I’m not sure I could have been that confident. Being from Canada, I am cheering for them, and they are currently 3 wins away! I hope you make some moolah, Go raptors go!
Here is to hoping...The raps have a good chance now because Golden State has some injury problems. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Going to make a good win for me if they do!

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe next year Bucks!! :)

VisionNutz

VisionNutz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You ever seen a Raptor eat curry?

om nom nom

Plus we have Drake

Gg

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't wait for all the dumb people to come chat in this thread and act like they know what they talking about.
Except for the guy that picked the raptors at the start. He had a good idea.. so far..LOL

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
He got lucky. Sports is a crazy medium. All kinds of unexpected things happen. Like GS getting 3 critical injuries. Still waiting on Steph to sprain his thumb in game 4.

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We will see,
maybe all the way for the 7th game!
I am picking the Raptors to win the whole thing this year. They appear to have a very deep team and can still win with key players injured. Milwaukee and Golden State don't do so well with key players injured. So, I'm putting some $ on the Raps

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was from beginning clear that raptors will be in nba finals