R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I do not quite understand this topic, but I wish good luck on the bets and the choices. I hope to have good news soon. See you.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Raptors are choking in 2nd round of the playoffs right now.

guineasqueak

guineasqueak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here in Toronto, everybody is happy about the Raptor's prospects this season and truly believe they can win the top place. In previous years, people were supportive of them as a home team but couldn't deal with the giant space left by Vince Carter.

Now the situation is completely different. They don't have just one man carrying the whole team but a synergy of talent, like a well-oiled machine.

J

JaanRaio

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a raptors fan I am hoping they get to the finals because if they don't everything is all for not.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are starting to play consistent now, so I'm sure you're happier than before, because they weren't looking so great up to this point in the playoffs.

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's amazing how good they look when they can actually hit the baskets. Now if only they could stay like that consistently.

L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If 76ers advance I'll change title, but looks like its gonna be raptors.

I'm a huge bucks fan and have been for 20 years. I watched every game this year, so I am really familiar with them.

Anyone who isn't a hardcore bucks fan, doesnt know how good they are.

The national media and casual fans continue to disrespect this team...I have never seen a number 1 seed in any sport get disrespected more.

People are going to back track when bucks get to finals. And pretend they were on bucks the whole time.

I CALLED BUCKS IN 5, in my bucks celtics thread here go check. So I know what I'm talking about.

Bucks will make quick work of Raptors, in 5 games. That's my prediction.

The same people who said Boston would beat bucks are gonna say Raptors will beat bucks, Cruz they are clueless haters.

Bucks played the Raptors well this season 3 to 1. Ya ya regular season. But it still says something.

So all you haters keep underestimating the bucks. They will get to finals and at least make it 6 games. That's all I want. It would be hard for the bucks to beat the BEST TEAM OF ALL TIME, but there's a chance they could. They will at least be more competitive then lebron vs them.

L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't wait for all the dumb people to come chat in this thread and act like they know what they talking about.

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Toronto - Milwaukee - finals of the East. Bucks will host the finals, I think

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the Bucks this series as well, but keep in mind each series should get tougher as you advance in the playoffs. The Raptors were the 2nd best team in the East during the regular season for a reason. They also don't have a locker room cancer like Kyrie to tear the team down. This series will NOT be as easy as the Celtics series...win or lose.

L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the Bucks this series as well, but keep in mind each series should get tougher as you advance in the playoffs. The Raptors were the 2nd best team in the East during the regular season for a reason. They also don't have a locker room cancer like Kyrie to tear the team down. This series will NOT be as easy as the Celtics series...win or lose.

Lol, dude, im not delusional.

Never said it would be easy.

Yes, me saying bucks win on 5, maybe makes you think i am saying it will be easy.

But, the bucks won in 5 and haf blowouts.

I think there will be more close games. Maybe a blowout or 2 by Milwaukee.

Never said it will be easy. I do think its the bucks year. Giannis year.

Torotons strength all year was their bench. Their bench has been terrible in the playoffs.

The bucks bench is actually the deepest. Not torontos. This is something i have arguef all year with other teamd fans.

You seen the depth for the bucks vs boston. You woulda seen thier depth if u watched them this year. They are 10 deep.

The bucks will never get credit, even if they win the chip. Lol. Its really sickening.

The disrespect.

Last edited:
L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont listen to what people say about the bucks. Because those people barley watched the bucks this year.

I have watched every game this year and 90% of games every season over the past decade at least.

So when some one tries and talks about how my bucks will do this or cant do that i laugh and think you are an idiot.

I

ianleel

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think the raptors are going to beat the bucks raptors has more experience and I think it will be a 7 game series don't get me wrong the bucks are a very strong team so is the raptors

W

whitesmoke420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I remember having a raptors jacket when I was a young boy. Haha always liked the dinosaur on the back of it.

Good Luck teams and everyone.:)

L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the raptors are going to beat the bucks raptors has more experience and I think it will be a 7 game series don't get me wrong the bucks are a very strong team so is the raptors

Man its cool to think raptors will win.

I just hate your logic, about experience....who cares!!!!
Who had more experience, in the boston bucks series?

Everyone brought that experience factor up before the celtics series, and the BUCKS NUMBER 1 RANKED DEFENSE ALL YEAR DESTROYED KYRIE.

Who is more likely to win on the othrs home floor? The bucks.

Bucks had best road record this year.

Bucks had best record against top teams in the east and west.

The raptors bench which was a strength this year, has been a detriment in the playoffs.

The buvks bench, a strength all year...just nobody noticed, because most people outside of wisconsin didnt watch bucks.

I have gotten into so many fight with raptors fans about whos bench is better.

Bucks go 10 deep.

I think it will be bucks in 5, same as celtics fate, just not as high a margin of victory though.

Bucks beat 53 wins this year by 10 or more...best point differential in nba by 4 points 2nd is not even close.

Khawi is killing it ..he prob is the nbp of the playoffs so far. .but not even he can stop Giannis. He can slow him. A bit, but the bucks proved they are a complete team

Thats what wins.

The bucks as a TEAM are mich better then the raptors.

You cant deny that. As far as 1 through 10, bucks are much better.

I mean...gl with playoff Lowry, he sucked vs bucks a few years again i playoffs.

People dont seem to get, at least casuals and national media...this bucks team is not the same team or same system as last year.

L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I remember having a raptors jacket when I was a young boy. Haha always liked the dinosaur on the back of it.

Good Luck teams and everyone.:)

Haha man, this made me laugh

T

Tyler Finnimore

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
little early too count the Sixers i think

T

Tyler Finnimore

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Final gonna to be Rockets/Sixers Durant hurt and Sixers match up much better vs Bucks then Raptors

L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Final gonna to be Rockets/Sixers Durant hurt and Sixers match up much better vs Bucks then Raptors

76ers aint beating bucks neither is toronto.
76ers march up better vs bucks?
Giannis averaged 41 ppg vs 76ers LOLOLOL. they cant stop him, qnd Embiid def cant stop him. Ya so much for a better match up.

Another casual nba fan that dont knoe about the bucks talking about what he dont know.

What u said is proven wrong, why so many people feep the need to give their worthless shitty opinion.

I called bucks over celtics in 5, even after game 1, check out my celtics bucks thread, that prediction is their.

I rather have 76ers as a bucks fan, thats light work.

Bucks winning it all, period.

You casuald that havent seen more then 5 bucks gamrs all year are ginna try and talk about my team that i watched every single game this year lol

L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What part of the 76ers u think match up better with the bucks, the 2 and 1 record for bucks over 6ers or giannis 41 points a game average vs 6ers?

Lol, you make a claim, wirh no facts or evidence to back it up.

You just give ur biased opinions.

At least come with facts.

I do. I give reasons why the bucks will win it all.

Bucks are class of the east.

Best team since the very first game till now.

Haters ginna hate