Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Raptors in 4!

You said celtics in five
I said bucks in 5.

Bucks won in 5.

Your basketball IQ is really low, and no one cares what you say.

You saying raptors in 5 proves your a hater.

Its also funny how you ignored the bucks celtics thread after your bs was called out.

Typical, big talker on the internet. Lol

You can stay out of my threads to if you aint gonna add anything
Next time i contact the admin.

Last edited:
jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Raptors and Bucks will be an exciting series but I give the Bucks a slight edge due to home court. I predict it will be another 7 game series because to me these two teams are evenly matched.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You said celtics in five
I said bucks in 5.

Bucks won in 5.

Your basketball IQ is really low, and no one cares what you say.

You saying raptors in 5 proves your a hater.

Its also funny how you ignored the bucks celtics thread after your bs was called out.

Typical, big talker on the internet. Lol

You can stay out of my threads to if you aint gonna add anything
Next time i contact the admin.

Raptors in 4!

Hater!

L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Raptors in 4!

Hater!
You said celtics in 5 after 1 game.
I predicted bucks in 5.

Nobody takes what you say seriously or cares...
How does that feel?

Btw, i already called you a hater. Can you come up w something original? Must be hard to do that eith your down syndrome?

madjek

madjek

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being a sixers fan and watching that whole series, I think bucks win this series pretty easily. No more than 5 games

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably Milwaukee is the favourite to win but how about an underdog team like the Raptors have a chance at a nba championship.

Milwaukee is over confident and think they can push over anybody. Its time for Raptors to push back.

madjek

madjek

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably Milwaukee is the favourite to win but how about an underdog team like the Raptors have a chance at a nba championship.

Milwaukee is over confident and think they can push over anybody. Its time for Raptors to push back.
Underdog team? They are the 2 seed, 2nd best record in nba. They were the 1 seed in East last year. They are underachievers maybe, but I wouldn't say "underdog team" .

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wouldn’t be surprised if this was a 5 game series with either team winning. I hope we see a lot of Giannis vs Kawhi. Really interested to see how this series plays out.

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Greek Freak will go wild

I wouldn’t be surprised if this was a 5 game series with either team winning. I hope we see a lot of Giannis vs Kawhi. Really interested to see how this series plays out.
Gonna be a series full of the greek freak...and perhaps even some decent defense. Bucks in 6. Fear the Dear :)

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
before the playoffs started, I had Bucks winning the EAST

i knew it was going to come down to Kawhi vs Giannis in the EAST finals

majority of my friends had the Celtics making the EAST finals because they beat the Bucks in 7 games last year

what people don't know is, Celtics was a better squad last year with Kyrie and Hayward injured on the bench

also, Giannis has to make the FINALS to make a name for himself

he doesn't have to win the FINALS, but at least win the EAST and make it to the finals to face the defending champs

I don't see Portland beating Warriors but we shall see

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Score predictions for game one?....fast and furious or slow and tough shooting 217.5 feels like it might be to much as teams with extended time off tend to struggle a bit and teams coming off game 7s on a short break usually do too

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both teams are good enough that they both can win, I still think the Bucks take it in 7...maybe 6. More talent on that roster and home court advantage. Also the Bucks best defenders match up positionally with the Raptors best offensive players. And again, I don't see anyone on that roster that can slow down Giannis.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you can't tolerate the different opinion, please don't make a post!

Once more, Raptors in 4!

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The two best teams are about to battle for a spot in the finals. It's a win for all fans (NETS guy here). I hope they give the DUBS a good series.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good win for the Bucks. They didn’t play their best but found a win. I thought Brogdan played really well and can play major minutes. If he can shoot well he’ll be better to play over Mirotic.

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Raptors half court offense looked terrible, it would have been even worse if Lowry wasn't making so many tough 3s. And that team was absolutely spent the last 4-5 minutes of the game. That seriously doesn't bode well for the series. Running in such a manner plays right into the young Bucks hands. I don't think the Raptors will make it to game 7.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not understand how Raptors even got to this stage of the Play Offs with a game,Gasol is probably the worst player in which you can find in this season!

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As strange as it looks that actually is a legal play due to him not collecting the ball. Its still considered a dribble until you start to collect it, then you have 2 steps, which is what he did. James harden takes advantage of it a lot. I personally think they need to adjust that rule, but for now, that's legal even though at first glance it looks like a obvious travel.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
bucks are good will win again tonight lets go bucks finals or bust

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At first during the game I thought raptors were up against Milwaukee but if Lopez makes those 3s you do not have a chance

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Bucks looked good tonight. Toronto is in serious trouble although they are heading home where I expect them to play better. Still Milwaukee looked like a legitimate contender for an NBA championship this season. As a Golden State fan I always though that Milwaukee was the biggest threat to Golden State three peating because they have the most complete team besides the Warriors. If it is indeed Bucks vs Warriors I think it will be one heck of a series and that's a win for the NBA.

R

redwards92

never going to move up
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This lisa dude has some serious issues :laugh:

I'm excited for the potential bucks vs warriors matchup though for sure.