Boxing: Mayweather VS Pacquaio Who wins?

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So the "Pacman fought injured" storyline is building a life all of its own now, and Floyd is now saying he'd be open to a rematch in a year: http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/5/5...ays-hes-open-to-a-rematch-with-manny-pacquiao

I don't think for a second the result would have been changed with Pacquiao's shoulder at 100%, but it gives the rematch a marketing angle and some hype, which I guess is all they need as far as excuses to do it go :p

P

pain_pain_go_away

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess to some extent it doesn't matter who he fights though, because "Floyd's Last Fight Ever" pretty much sells itself...
.... NO. Mayweather beats women, in a country were roughly half the population are women. I'm not sure of the numbers, but I'm guessing more than a few of them have guns (USA- everyone's armed to the teeth). I'm guessing (or hoping?) his last fight will be against a long haired flyweight with 2 black eyes and a .45....
:D

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
...I'd hope it was before she got the black eyes. As I've been saying consistently through this thread, Mayweather is a scumbag and a deplorable human being.

Doesn't change the fact that his "last fight" will still do megabucks though, whoever he chooses to fight.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
told yah all that Mayweather is the weiner lol

juanchoak

juanchoak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Boxing has become a set up sport, before the fight they agree the prices and who is going to loose. Everyone knows that fight was arranged, pacman was another muppet in the movie he knew all about it and even fought with an injured shoulder. SCAM!