BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Alternatively, thinking about +1.25..:icon_scra

30 minutes gone and it was a really entertaining match so far with both teams having a few good scoring opportunities so far (finland even scored but from a small offside), I guess this will be a close match but I've already placed my bet so I just hope Russia will pull through in the end... tho ATM, Finland AH(+1.25) looks so much better, GLGL $$$

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I was really really lucky to win this bet- what an end of the match with Hungary scoring from a big offside but the assistant referee let the hosts celebrate and just after raising the flag... shortly after a deflection for 1-0, a penalty for 2-0(IMO it wasn't the most clear penalty but I'll gladly take it lol) and the last 'punch' given by CR7 in the added time... unfair result for the hosts and just WOW for the fans which were great until the final whistle despite the score..
Incredible end of the match where my total over 2.5 almost gave up:stickyman

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
30 minutes gone and it was a really entertaining match so far with both teams having a few good scoring opportunities so far (Finland even scored but from a small offside), I guess this will be a close match but I've already placed my bet so I just hope Russia will pull through in the end... tho ATM, Finland AH(+1.25) looks so much better, GLGL $$$
and yet 0-1 after HT +6 min..

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
The group stage gets into its phase B' and I have a paroli for today and tomorrow.

-Italy - Switzerland: 1
-Turkey - Wales: 2-3 total goals
-Flamengo - Coritiba: 1 + over 1.5 total goals

Good luck to everyone!

k0k17

k0k17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first tip is to play without tilt. When you lose, you always want to win back and make more bets, this is one of the mistakes. An advantageous bet on sports is keeping distance and discipline. Having 50% profit per month on a flat is already a good plus, and those who try to climb the golden mountain right away do not win anything, losses alone can last for years ...

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For wednesday ...
Turkey vs Wales
Turkey @2.45
Turkey -1 AH @4.35
Turkey over 1.0 goals @1.85
Turkey over 4 corners @1.55
I wouldn't be surprised though if all bets lose but then again hopefully it's not the case considering at EUROs Turkey pretty much always starts to playing after losing first group game lol ...
With these current EUROs they've lost first match in all 5 EUROs - not sure in how many they actually qualified to next round but i do remember them doing that in EURO2008 for example ...
That Euro was hottest-performed for them through present.. BTW, then-a-days, they were together with switzerland in one group..

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
European Championship. Euro. Turkey - Wales # handicap (0) 1 # &&&&. Italy - Switzerland # victory 1 # &&&&. Iceland. Major League. Valur - Breidablik # handicap (0) 1 # &&&&. Habnarfjordur - Stjarnan # win 1 #

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
opinion

I advise you not to bet at all. Play your best poker. This way you will lose less.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Two tips for today's Italian match:
Italy - Switzerland (Italy 1.65)
and
Italy v Switzerland (Yes (Will C. Immobile goal?) 2.40)
I really hope :icon_boun Immobile scores a goal because I boldly put it long term bet for the tournament’s goal king. :D

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
European Championship 2020. Italy - Switzerland, Victory Italy, 1.71

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
For thursday best option is probably to stay away from Denmark match considering it's still unclear whether that incident is haunting them or actually motivates them even further ...

So ...

Ukraine vs Macedonia: Ukraine -1 AH @2.43
Holland vs austria: Holland -1 AH @2.02

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Starting in around 40 minutes:
  • Ukraine - North Macedonia Ukraine AH(-0.25)@ 1.55 on Unibet
I expect an easy win for Ukraine but because this Euro was a bit 'weird' so far, I'll be a bit cautious and take AH(-0.25)* half stake back in case of draw...

GLGL all with your bets!

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Starting in around 40 minutes:
  • Ukraine - North Macedonia Ukraine AH(-0.25)@ 1.55 on Unibet
I expect an easy win for Ukraine but because this Euro was a bit 'weird' so far, I'll be a bit cautious and take AH(-0.25)* half stake back in case of draw...
GLGL all with your bets!
Let's go Ukraine!:viking:

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Two tips for today's Italian match:
Italy - Switzerland (Italy 1.65)
and
Italy v Switzerland (Yes (Will C. Immobile goal?) 2.40)
I really hope :icon_boun Immobile scores a goal because I boldly put it long term bet for the tournament’s goal king. :D

This is a double hit. ;)

My today tip :icon_prof:
EC Group C (decision on first place):
netherlands v Austria (Home and Yes (Both teams to score) 3.50)

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
The group stage gets into its phase B' and I have a paroli for today and tomorrow.

-Italy - Switzerland: 1
-Turkey - Wales: 2-3 total goals
-Flamengo - Coritiba: 1 + over 1.5 total goals

Good luck to everyone!

That was good.

Hope many guys trusted me and made some bucks for the weekend....;)

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today at EUROs

Croatia vs Czech Republic

Czechs over 1.0 goal @2.17

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Also discovered that Bet365 gave 5€ freebet to saturdays portugal vs germany game so ...

Over 11 corners @4 - hopefully neither team isnt showing up too defensively here and they both try to attack so getting 12+ corners hopefully is not too big task ...

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips