ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My two tips for tonight's EC match are:
Russia - Denmark (Location: Denmark) (Draw 4.05)

Finland v Belgium (Draw (Handicap 1:0) 3.40)

I wish everyone a rich prize. :cool:

This tip from yesterday went a little alongside. Today I prefer to just watch the matches. :biggrin:

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
This tip from yesterday went a little alongside. Today I prefer to just watch the matches. :biggrin:

I agree that today isn't easy to predict the result at either match but I still placed 2 singles lol:
  • Czech Republic - England England AH(-1.25)@ 2.12 on Unibet// with a win England will remain at home and play at Wembley vs France, Germany or Portugal- honestly even tho the potential opponents look quite terrifying it's (IMO) the best choice for England(some alternatives in case of draw or loss are Netherlands or Spain on the road) and I expect a good performance from Kane&Co tonight...
  • Croatia - Scotland 1@ 2.45 on Unibet // both teams need all 3 points and I'll go with Croatia, hopefully the World Cup 2018 Finalists will 'wake up' in this last game from the group stage...
GLGL all with your bets!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Bet365 gave 5€ freebet to portugal vs france

Ronaldo to score 2 or more goals @9.50

Cause why not ...

webseoteam

webseoteam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
  • Czech Republic - England England win
  • Croatia - Scotland Croatia win

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Looks like unibet gave 3€ LIVE freebet for todays euro matches so i am probably using it on Slovakia highest possible corners vs Spain ...

... currently this is over 2.5 @2.88 (but these odds have dropped so ...)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My EC package today :rolleyes::

sweden - Poland (Yes (Both teams to score) 1.88

Slovakia - Spain (Location: Spain) (No (Both teams to score) 1.49)

Portugal - France France 2.20)
:drunken_s

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
  • Czech Republic - England England AH(-1.25)@ 2.12 on Unibet
  • Croatia - Scotland 1@ 2.45 on Unibet

Croatia played well and won 3-1 :cool: , a bit unfortunate that England stopped playing after scoring in the 12th minute... it's just weird to me how teams score one goal and they just completely change their way to approach the game despite having so much quality in the offense and they can make the match enjoyable for us fans of this sport too(similar like France did against germany- score one goal and park the bus and hope for the best...)- it is what it is and it was a day with good return and I definitely take those $$$

For today I'll go with the big favorites to win easily- Spain still plays in Sevilla, while Germany in Munich(look what UEFA did here giving the home court advantage to Germany... I wanted to see again the great atmosphere from Puskas Arena and if the match was in Budapest I would have backed again Hungary to score and put problems but without the 60.000+ fans I don't give them any chance in this encounter...)
  • Slovakia - Spain Spain AH(-1.5)@ 1.66 on Unibet
  • Germany - Hungary Germany AH(-1.5)@ 1.50 on Unibet
GLGL all with your bets!

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm giving a try on more complex betting.
58ae361bdfa1d7b011e3626ca55da033.png

If Brook Lopez get enough minutes, he easily does a Double Double, 10 Points and 10 rebounds. He is Center and also shots from 3-line!

brazil and Colombia is always great match with several conflicts. It has been quite rivalry in the last few years. It also an open clash as both teams plays forward! It sound easy that they will get CARDs and Goals!

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brazilian championship

Ceará x Atlético Mineiro

Both teams score @1.95

Corinthians x Sport

Under 2.5 goals @1.53

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
USA - NHL

Vegas Golden Knights @ Montreal Canadiens

Vegas Golden Knights - Money Line (Incl. OT) X 1.70

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Rybakina to win

Attachments

• ryba.jpg
    ryba.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 39
BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm giving a try on more complex betting.
58ae361bdfa1d7b011e3626ca55da033.png

If Brook Lopez get enough minutes, he easily does a Double Double, 10 Points and 10 rebounds. He is Center and also shots from 3-line!

Brazil and Colombia is always great match with several conflicts. It has been quite rivalry in the last few years. It also an open clash as both teams plays forward! It sound easy that they will get CARDs and Goals!

Won Brazil bet! :D

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For today I'll go with the big favorites to win easily- Spain still plays in Sevilla, while Germany in Munich(look what UEFA did here giving the home court advantage to Germany... I wanted to see again the great atmosphere from Puskas Arena and if the match was in Budapest I would have backed again Hungary to score and put problems but without the 60.000+ fans I don't give them any chance in this encounter...)

wanna clear my mind of them as soon as possible..:albertein

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My EC package today :rolleyes::

Sweden - Poland (Yes (Both teams to score) 1.88

Slovakia - Spain (Location: Spain) (No (Both teams to score) 1.49)

Portugal - France France 2.20)
:drunken_s

Only Portugal - France did not hit, although it was close.

Here's a Copa America tip for today:

chile - Paraguay (Draw 2.90)

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ghana. Premier League. Liberty Professionals - Ashanti Gold # victory 1 # &&&&. Ghana. &&&&. Legion City - Hearts of Oak # win 2 #

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
  • Slovakia - Spain Spain AH(-1.5)@ 1.66 on Unibet
  • Germany - Hungary Germany AH(-1.5)@ 1.50 on Unibet

Spain won 5-0(finally a good performance from Enrique's players) :cool: , while Hungary again played great and showed that UEFA kinda robed them of a qualification as IMO on the Puskas Arena- with their fans behind them it would have been different... PS. I even placed a livebet at 1-2 backing Gemany AH(-0.5)* 1X, and hoped to lose the bet as I really enjoyed watching Hungary play at this Euro2020(maybe see them again play in Budapest in a rare atmosphere we see this days in a stadium) and I think from any other group they would have easily go through- they were so unlucky not to qualify even from this one: Portugal didn't deserve to beat them, with a bit of luck they could have kept the lead against France and 2-2 away in Munich with a late equalizer from Germany...

No bets again for today but I plan to place a bet at each match from the Playoffs, so hopefully we'll manage to make some profit... GLGL all with your bets and have a great weekend!

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips