BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
  • Netherlands - Ukraine 1@ 1.56 on Unibet

What a 'crazy' game this was 2-0, than 2-2 and a late winning goal scored by netherlands :cool:

For today I'll try a bet on Spain- I analyzed this match a bit more because of the covid19 issues that both teams had/have and eventually I decided to back Spain to have a good start in Sevilla at Estadio de La Cartuja:
  • Spain - Sweden Spain AH(-1.25)@ 1.81 on Unibet
I also placed a small bet on Argentina to win against Chile @ 1.71 but I didn't really analyze the match, I just have faith in Messi&Co. :)

GLGL all with your bets!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Poland still has no clue whatsoever wtf they're actually doing in majour tournament lol ...

Anyway for tuesday i'm going with these bets:
Hungary game: Portugal -1 AH @2.10, Ronaldo to score @1.85
Second match: Over 9 corners @1.80, both to score @1.80

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sweden. Superettan. Sundsvall - GAIS # victory 1 # &&&&. Argentina. Example B - Aperture. UAI Urekisa - Villa San Carlos # win 1 #

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Let's try to get back on winning ways with a bet on portugal(will play in Budapest against Hungary but from what we've seen so far at this Euro2020, playing at home means little to nothing...):
  • Hungary - Portugal Portugal AH(-1.25)@ 1.98 on Unibet
An offensive team put on the first XI by Santos with CR7, Jota, Bernardo Silva, Bruno Fernandes starting(even Guerreiro and Semedo usually help the attack quite a lot...), so I expect a few goals scored by Portugal here and hopefully a win at 2 or more goals... GLGL :)

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Let's try to get back on winning ways with a bet on Portugal(will play in Budapest against Hungary but from what we've seen so far at this Euro2020, playing at home means little to nothing...):
  • Hungary - Portugal Portugal AH(-1.25)@ 1.98 on Unibet
That part in brackets very accurate then considering what happened between 84th - 90+5 min lol ...

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
[/LIST]That part in brackets very accurate then considering what happened between 84th - 90+5 min lol ...

I was really really lucky to win this bet- what an end of the match with Hungary scoring from a big offside but the assistant referee let the hosts celebrate and just after raising the flag... shortly after a deflection for 1-0, a penalty for 2-0(IMO it wasn't the most clear penalty but I'll gladly take it lol) and the last 'punch' given by CR7 in the added time... unfair result for the hosts and just WOW for the fans which were great until the final whistle despite the score, I didn't expect 60.000+ people as at all the previous matches there were restrictions(I need to do a better job analyzing this in the future :mad: ).

At the Germany vs France I didn't place any bet yet but I expect an entertaining encounter with both teams to score at least once- I just can't see any favorite here especially that the match will be played in Munich(14,500 fans allowed, so it won't be like in Budapest)..

GLGL all with your bets!

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today football: France vs Germany Uefa Euro 2021
France 10

aleomar86

aleomar86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What I usually bet very often is the winner in the first half, the odds tend to go up a lot more, obviously it is much riskier, but I usually have good results.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was really really lucky to win this bet- what an end of the match with Hungary scoring from a big offside but the assistant referee let the hosts celebrate and just after raising the flag... shortly after a deflection for 1-0, a penalty for 2-0(IMO it wasn't the most clear penalty but I'll gladly take it lol) and the last 'punch' given by CR7 in the added time... unfair result for the hosts and just WOW for the fans which were great until the final whistle despite the score, I didn't expect 60.000+ people as at all the previous matches there were restrictions(I need to do a better job analyzing this in the future :mad: ).

At the Germany vs France I didn't place any bet yet but I expect an entertaining encounter with both teams to score at least once- I just can't see any favorite here especially that the match will be played in Munich(14,500 fans allowed, so it won't be like in Budapest)..

GLGL all with your bets!

You're correct Billy. :shakehand

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bet when Portugal plays they are the best, they will remember me happy afternoon

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
For wednesday ...

Turkey vs Wales

Turkey @2.45
Turkey -1 AH @4.35
Turkey over 1.0 goals @1.85
Turkey over 4 corners @1.55

I wouldn't be surprised though if all bets lose but then again hopefully it's not the case considering at EUROs Turkey pretty much always starts to playing after losing first group game lol ...
With these current EUROs they've lost first match in all 5 EUROs - not sure in how many they actually qualified to next round but i do remember them doing that in EURO2008 for example ...

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
First groupgames are played now so guess it is time to make (new) qualify/not qualify bets (i would easily be miles off though) ...

To Qualify:
Turkey @2.10
finland @1.44
Slovakia @1.25
Denmark @1.72

Not To Qualify:
Wales @1.72
Russia @1.80
Croatia @2.75
Spain @19
Germany @5

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Starting in 5 minutes in Saint Petersburg... Finland vs Russia Russia AH(-1.25)@ 2.40 on unibet... GLGL $$$

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
About the other 2 matches of today from Euro2020- IMO Turkey is favorite to win vs Wales and the odds are great(Turkey to win@ 2.70 or AH(-0.25)@ 2.20), while Italy impressed in their opening game and they'll play again in Rome- this time against switzerland- and I expect again a win for the hosts(Italy to win@ 1.66 or Italy AH(-1.25)@ 2.60)

GLGL all with your bets!

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips