põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in estonian Meistriliiga:

Kalev - Levadia

Kalev under 0.5 goals @2.15 in Marathinbet.
Other bookies aren't that generous as their odds on this pick are below 2 so they are problably decreasing their odds aswell at some point. Sadly. :rolleyes:

Kalev may have found the net in each of the last 8 homegames but now they face Levadia who has the best defense in the country and that despite conceding 5 goals in the last 3 matches ... Levadia have also failed to keep a clean sheet in the last 4 away leaguegames ...
But they've dominated recent h2h games by winning 11 in a row and conceding just 2 goals in the last 12 matches vs Kalev. Also Levadia's most recent 7 wins against Kalev were to nil.
So i hope that Levadia defense turns up in this match by showing why their defense is the best by keeping another clean sheet.

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
the bet I made in Novak Djokovic como foi minha primeira aposta deu certoAposta

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

Kalju - Kuressaare

For the second successive day Marathonbet is still generous with their odds as this time they're offering Kuressaare under 0.5 goals @2.24 and both teams not to score @2.13 ...
But just like yesterday these great odds aren't available for long i guess ...

Kalju have won all 7 homegames this season but after keeping 4 clean sheets in the first 4 homegames they haven't been that great in defense because they've conceded 5 goals in the last 3 homegames.
Kuressaare meanwhile have found the net in 5 of the last 6 awaygames but they've yet to score on the road against TOP4 teams(yes they did score away against defending champions but Flora played a weakened team in that match :rolleyes:)
Kalju have won 5 h2h games in a row without conceding a single goal. So hopefully they can get another clean sheet this time aswell.

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brazilian championship

Vitoria x Chapecoense

BET: Vitoria ML @2.25

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brazilian championship

Gremio x Palmeiras

Bet: Under 2.5 goals @1.63

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

Kalju - Kuressaare

Kuressaare under 0.5 goals @2.24 and both teams not to score @2.13

Perhaps i'd have gone with overs as there were 6(!) goals scored in the first half. :rolleyes: But yeah first half score 4:2 says it all. Anyway up to the next match.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
For whatever reason Morocco is the only team playing in the World Cup who was brave enough to come to this region. So let's see what the bookies are offering ...

So on saturday:

Estonia - Morocco

Estonia over 1.0 goals @5.85 in Marathonbet

As our coach is stupid/smart enough to set up his team in formation 5-4-1 even in random friendlies at home then it's basically the reason why i don't expect too much from this game.
Still it's our homegame and it's quite obvious that at home we attack even more than on the road so hopefully our team can score atleast 1 goal here.

Obviously there are other great values aswell for example most of the under lines and Estonian handicaps ... ;)

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brazilian championship

América x Atlético Mineiro

BET: Atlético Mineiro ML @1.95

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Croatia vs Nigeria 1 (1,80)
Poland vs Senegal 1 (2,30)
Mexico to advance group stage (2,00)

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Estonia - Morocco

Estonia over 1.0 goals @5.85 in Marathonbet

Considering how high the odds for Estonia goal(s) were then even refund is okay i guess. Final score 1:3

Last edited:
Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in Formula 1

Canadian GP

Max Verstappen NOT to finish in top 3 @2.20 in Bet365

Verstappen may start this race from 3rd place but he still have made to the podium in just 1 of the 6 races so far and he even have been involved in atleast one incident in every race ...
With Hamilton, Räikkönen and Ricciardo all starting behind him i expect atleast one of this trio to pass Max at some point during the race and make sure that he doesn't finish in the top 3 once again.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in Formula 1

Canadian GP

Max Verstappen NOT to finish in top 3 @2.20 in Bet365

Well sadly he did the opposite thing but as far i know it was boring race anyway. So let's move on.

Tuesday in estonian Meistriliiga:

Kalju - Tulevik

Both teams NOT to score@2.10 in 1xbet.

Although hosts defense have been anything than rocksolid lately then they are still unbeaten in 9 games and have won all 8 home leaguegames this season aswell. They even have scored 18 and conceded 8 goals in the last 4 homegames but it isn't rocket science that you can't outscore the opponents all the time ...
Viljandi meanwhile have gone 6 games without a win and during that time they failed to score in 4 games incl in each of the last 3 awaygames ...
So i hope that for once hosts are more focused in defense and make sure that both sides don't score ...5

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Also today in estonian Meistriliiga:

Kuressaare - Levadia

Both teams NOT to score @1.83 in 1xbet.

Kuressaare may have found the net in each of the last 5 games but they still lost 4 of these matches but now they face team who has best defense in the country and that despite having conceded half of the 12 goals in 4 of the last 5 awaygames ...
Kuressaare may have scored 3 goals against current league leaders in previous game but i expect them to be brough back to reality with this game ...
Levadia serbian coach said that with this game they start preperation for Europa League games so hopefully they stay focused in defense for 90 mins ;)

Also today in esiliiga

Keila - Maardu

Under 4 goals @2.03 also in 1xbet.

Keila may be rockbottom in the league but they've still won the last 2 homegames. And 5 of their 7 homegames this season saw 4 or less goals in it. Meanwhile leagueleaders have lost just 1 of the last 5 matches but on the road this season they have won 3 and lost 3 games. Also just 1 of these 6 awaygames saw more than 4 goals in it.
So again whenever under 4 is available with ridiciously great odds you basically have to hope that both sides will be extremely wasteful etc in front of the goal.

Last edited:
RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Tuesday in estonian Meistriliiga:

Kalju - Tulevik

Both teams NOT to score@2.10 in 1xbet.

Although hosts defense have been anything than rocksolid lately then they are still unbeaten in 9 games and have won all 8 home leaguegames this season aswell. They even have scored 18 and conceded 8 goals in the last 4 homegames but it isn't rocket science that you can't outscore the opponents all the time ...
Viljandi meanwhile have gone 6 games without a win and during that time they failed to score in 4 games incl in each of the last 3 awaygames ...
So i hope that for once hosts are more focused in defense and make sure that both sides don't score ...5
I like such matches/catches where is on 7 minute of the game both teams already scored....

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OaklandA(h+1,5)-HoustonA 2 (1,85)
SeattleM(1.in.)-LA Angels X (1,85)

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips