Betting Tips & Predictions

CylleP

CylleP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
guys what do you think about the Champions League final?
Total is more than 2.5 or less?
victory1 ? victory2 ?

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brazilian championship

International x Chapecoense

Bet: Chapecoense +1 AH @ 1.85

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
South American Championship

Freedom x National

This Monday, May 21, 2018, Libertad and Nacional-PAR face the eighteenth round of the Paraguayan 2018 Championship at the Nicolas Leoz Stadium in Asuncion.

Qualified without contention for the next phase of Libertadores, Libertad has a very good season, it is a fact that the team is not in the title fight, but this is due more to the monstrous campaign made by Olimpia than to the total fault of the Freedom.

It is a fact that the problems of alvinegros in the championship have given a lot in relation to Libertadores, since in some moments of the season, the club of Asunción left the competition in the background, but this went well, since the team finished the season with 13 points in six games.

Despite not winning many games in Nicolas Leoz, Libertad has a good season with five straight games without defeats, totally different from his next opponent and direct rival in the fight for Libertadores.

In addition to not doing very well last season, the Paraguayan Tricolor also had problems in 2018, with four straight defeats, taking eight goals in the last four matches, that is, Nacional's defensive average is mega-bad.

So, I think it's worth -0.25 in Libertad.

Bet: Libertad AH-0 / 0.5 @ 1.80

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
South American Championship

DEPORTIVO CAPIATÁ VS SOL DE AMÉRICA

bet: AM @1.65

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
1/2 yesterday.....we continue with some awesome tips for the whole Tue-Wed-Thur:

-Viking FK: over 1.5 goals (AKA Viking to score at least 2 goals)
-Östersunds - Sirius: over
-Penarol - Boston River: both teams to score

Good luck to everyone!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

Do i need to read your mind to discover which over you're referring to :rolleyes:

If you wrote like that then it can be any over -.-

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Do i need to read your mind to discover which over you're referring to :rolleyes:

If you wrote like that then it can be any over -.-

Good point for clarification.

I mean 2.5+ total goals in the specific game, like here where I mean we want at least 3 goals in total, 2-1, 1-2, 0-3, 2-2, 4-2,etc, Anyway, from the next time I will be more specific about my overs.

Last edited:
Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Tomorrow in estonian Meistriliiga:

Flora - Levadia

Levadia AH0 @1.87 in Marathonbet

Both sides have been rather decent recently as they both have won 4 of the last 5 matches. Flora and Levadia have also won 10 of the 14 leaguegames this season. However Flora have lost both leaguegames this season against direct titlerivals. Levadia may have dropped points in 4 games but they've still found the net in every game so far this season. Levadia is also unbeaten in the last 8 h2h games so perhaps they can put more misery to their opponents shoulders after beating them in cup final... Still i expect Levadia to get atleast a draw from this game.

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i'm going with a treble @4.5 odds

Washington Nationals - San Diego Padres
Segno:1 H (-1,5)

Tampa Bay Rays - Boston Red Sox
Segno:2 HH

Golden State Warriors - Houston Rockets
Segno:plus (218,5)

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cruzeiro vs Racing Club

Copa Libertadores match between Cruziero and Racing Club de Avellaneda.
I think Cruzeiro will either win or draw this match. They need victory in order to earn the top spot in this group and qualify, thanks to the hammering of Universidad de Chile at home (7-0).
Racing have lost their last two crucial matches against Colon and Sarmiento de Resistencia (third tier) in Copa Argentina. That means they lost two opportunities to qualify for the 2019 Copa Libertadores. Their only way to book a ticket for the competition now relies on winning the 2018 edition (something that will be very difficult).
Cruzeiro are favourites at home.

bet: 1 | AH -0.75

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
1/2 yesterday.....we continue with some awesome tips for the whole Tue-Wed-Thur:

-Viking FK: over 1.5 goals (AKA Viking to score at least 2 goals)
-Penarol - Boston River: both teams to score

Good luck to everyone!

Pretty bad momentum for me the last days. The bet came exactly the opposite (Aalesund scored two goals.....), I had an awful session yesterday and today.....

Hope to catch the other bets!

:top:

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Which room accept bets on this event?

You can bet on horse racing on pokerstars, however they do not offer the best prices at all. They do allow betting on various sporting events, but I will let you know. Back in 2016 I bet on Belgium winning the World Cup, this year, before qualification, group draw etc. The best price I could get on Pokerstars was 12/1 even back then. I shopped around and within 10 minutes of searching I found 16/1. I did this on Ladbrokes website, but not sure if you can in your country? Country restrictions and all that.

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You can bet on horse racing on Pokerstars, however they do not offer the best prices at all. They do allow betting on various sporting events, but I will let you know. Back in 2016 I bet on Belgium winning the World Cup, this year, before qualification, group draw etc. The best price I could get on Pokerstars was 12/1 even back then. I shopped around and within 10 minutes of searching I found 16/1. I did this on Ladbrokes website, but not sure if you can in your country? Country restrictions and all that.
Ok, let me investigate this subject. Thanks.

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dinamo Zagreb-Hajduk Split 1 (1,85) (Croatian cup)
Rozier T.(-15,5+) OVER -(Bos-Cle NBA)
Horford Al(-3,5+)assists- OVER (Bos-Cle NBA)

Filip Krstevski

Filip Krstevski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real Madrid - Liverpool more than 4goals. First goal Liverpool !

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Tomorrow in estonian Meistriliiga:

Flora - Levadia

Levadia AH0 @1.87 in Marathonbet

It looked like Levadia was going to lose second away leaguegame in a row in which they went 1:0 up thanks to conceding in 90+ min but still despite 3 minutes of added time Levadia centre back managed to rescue a draw thanks to scoring with last kick of the game in 95th min. :cool:

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Copa Libertadores

Atlético Nacional x Colo Colo

the most important moment of the season, first because the continuity of the season depends a lot on the coming weeks, starting today, where the team needs at least a draw to advance the Octaves.

After the title in 2016, the Colombians did not go through a very good 2017, especially for Rueda's exit, but in the new season, Almirón again put Atlético on the rails, being in the Colombian semifinals and with an acceptable campaign in the Libertadores.

I think there is still a bit of improvement as a visitor to Nacional, but that is not the case now, because the game is at Atanasio Girardot, where the Colombian club is doing very well, nine consecutive victories and only one goal conceded - to Bolivar.

On the other side we have a Colo Colo who lost many chances in this group stage and arrives in a rather complicated situation, while if we lose, the Chilean team must hope that Delfin will also be defeated by Bolivar - the good thing is that game is in Bolivia.

I think it's worth the odd at 1.80 for Atletico, because it's an organized team that plays very well at home and has a weak opponents ahead.

BET: Atlético ML @1.80

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
COPA LIBERTADORES

Estudiantes x Nacional

This Thursday, May 24, 2018, Estudiantes and Nacional-URU face each other for the last round of the 2018 Copa Libertadores, at Estadio Ciudad de La Plata, in La Plata, Buenos Aires.

Estudiantes have a difficult task ahead of them, as the team only needs to qualify, but the situation is not as simple as it seems, while Argentines must win by at least two goals to advance the Liberta Oitavos.

In the last six matches played, the Argentines did not win any game and to make matters worse, I have not seen the commanders of Leandro Benitez for a long time getting a result like client, which does not leave me anything convincing to go in them, although they need much of the victory .

I still think that the changes made in the January window left the Estudiantes club well weakened, given that the team lost a lot of good pieces of attack and with that the offensive production - obviously - ended up decreasing to a gigantic degree.

On the other side we have a Uruguayan national, who has come in a good phase, not losing a few weeks ago, won the Apertura and started well in the Intermediate, but as the team does not need the victory, I see Under better than their DC, until because if they lose 1-0, they will hold the result.

Therefore, I see that the goal market is better for this duel.

BET: Under 2.5 goals @1.75

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
COPA LIBERTADORES

Independiente x Deportivo Lara

This Thursday, May 24, 2018, Independiente and Deportivo Lara face each other for the last round of the 2018 Copa Libertadores at the El Libertador Stadium in Avellaneda, argentina.

After hitting the crossbar and staying out of the Argentino's G-5, Independiente have a very important night for the red club, mainly because they depend on just ONE draw to advance to the second phase of the competition and face Deportivo Lara - which was bad in the two games he played away from home.

Lara did well in two of the 3 duels he made in Venezuela, but when he left the country the team was not well, suffering six goals - 4 of Millonarios and 2 of Corinthians - and especially without having scored any goals.

But I have to be sincere and see that the lines are mega stretched, I do not like to get a -2 or +2 in this showdown, as I think there is a chance for the Independiente to thrash, but it can also be a tight game, I see Under 3 as a good bet, while Rojo has a strong defense and Lara is not a good team.

BET: Under 3 goals @1.70

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Pretty bad momentum for me the last days. The bet came exactly the opposite (Aalesund scored two goals.....), I had an awful session yesterday and today.....

Hope to catch the other bets!

:top:

When I say I am in a bad momentum, I mean it.....one out of three successful tips. Also, yesterday I had, probably, the most ludicrous betting loss for this year:

Wolfsburg women - Lyon women: over 2.5 goals

-First half: 0-0
-Second half: 0-0
-30-minute Overtime: 1 - 4

Feel-Good-Fest-800x450.jpg

pUfkv8DE5w6jz0M4vsAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Let's go to the whole weekend tips:

-Orebro women - Linköping women: over 2.5 goals
-Helsinki - Honka: 1 First Half/ 1 Second Half (AKA Helsinki to be ahead in the score in the first half and in the second half too)
-Munich 1860 - Saarbrucken: over 2.5 goals

*Bonus tip: Real Madrid - Liverpool: 2-3 goals

Good luck to everyone!

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips