teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
COPA LIBERTADORES

Independiente x Deportivo Lara

This Thursday, May 24, 2018, Independiente and Deportivo Lara face each other for the last round of the 2018 Copa Libertadores at the El Libertador Stadium in Avellaneda, Argentina.

After hitting the crossbar and staying out of the Argentino's G-5, Independiente have a very important night for the red club, mainly because they depend on just ONE draw to advance to the second phase of the competition and face Deportivo Lara - which was bad in the two games he played away from home.

Lara did well in two of the 3 duels he made in Venezuela, but when he left the country the team was not well, suffering six goals - 4 of Millonarios and 2 of Corinthians - and especially without having scored any goals.

But I have to be sincere and see that the lines are mega stretched, I do not like to get a -2 or +2 in this showdown, as I think there is a chance for the Independiente to thrash, but it can also be a tight game, I see Under 3 as a good bet, while Rojo has a strong defense and Lara is not a good team.

BET: Under 3 goals @1.70

green

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Champions League Final

Real to lift the trophy @1.65

Hopefully that bet loses :cool:

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Let's try again with Belarus Premier League

Neman - Zhodino

Over 1.5 goals is @1.57 in Bwin while over 2 is @2.05 in Pinnacle.

Neman have lost just 1 game so far this season. They've also scored in 6 leaguegames and after drewing first 3 matches of the season they have now won 3 games in a row and haven't conceded in the last 2 matches ...
Zhodino meanwhile have found the net in 5 games this season and they've won 3 and lost 2 of the 8 leaguegames... They've also gone 2 games in a row without scoring ...
Still from the 8 games this season 5 for both sides saw 2 or more goals in it so i am hoping to see yet another highscoring match this time aswell.

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
VegasGK(game 1 )-Washingto 1 (2,30)Houston(game 7 )-Golden State 2 ( 1,55)

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Bad weekend, but that's sports betting.....

Ludicrous things happened to Scandinavian leagues. Aalesund crushed Viking away the previous weekend, but the day before yesterday lost in their home by Ham-Kam.....

we continue with the Tue-Wed-Thu tips:

-Club Atlético River Plate-Boston River: both teams to score
-Flamengo-Bahia: 1+ Flamengo over 1.5 goals

Good luck to everyone!

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Tomorrow in Baltic Cup:

Estonia - Lithuania

Right now the market to this game is very limited as Bet365 is the only bookie who have come out with the few odds so i guess we have to take Estonia @1.90 at the moment ...

I'd say that scoring goals is still extremely hard for both sides as both Estonia and Lithuania have scored just 1 goal in this calendar year.
But still who cares about Lithuania while i'd talk about Estonia ...
March friendlies showed that our team is struggling to score goals(on the road) but sadly that isn't surprising at all considering our first task is usually not to concede. Still as 5 of the upcoming 7 Estonia games are at home then it's pretty clear now that we put even more focus to attack ...

Honestly i don't care about that baltic cup too much because it's the most obvious reason why only 1 world cup team was brave enough to come into this region(baltic countries + finland) -.- but still we haven't won that competion since 1930's or so so it could be nice if we could finally do that after all of these years ...

Last 5 h2h games were truly lowscoring ones as each of them stayed under 2.5 goals and saw just the home team finding the net ... So i wouldn't be against if we have similar game this time aswell where hosts win 1:0 or 2:0 :D

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
VegasGK(game 1 )-Washingto 1 (2,30)Houston(game 7 )-Golden State 2 ( 1,55)
finally 2/2
BostonRS(h-1,5)-TorontoBJ 1 (2,00) MLB
NYYankees(1.in.)-HoustonA X (1,80) MLB

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brazilian Serie B

Londrina X Coritiba

This Tuesday, May 29, 2018, Londrina and Coritiba face each other for the eighth round of the Brazilian Championship Series B 2018, at the Café Stadium, in Londrina, Paraná.

With Paraná and Atletico in the elite of Brazilian football, the only Serie A match we will have in Serie B in 2018 will be between Londrina and Coxa and the moments of the two teams is quite different, while Coxa Branca has 14 points in seven games and has fought for championship lead, Londrina is at the bottom of the table.

There are already four consecutive rounds without victory, since the departure of Tencati, the squad of Londrina lost a gigantic identity and all the planning we had in relation to the club, which was already in good seasons, ended up going to land, while Marquinhos Santos has not managed to set a standard for the people of Paraná.

Despite being mega-criticized when he arrived, Eduardo Baptista has been doing a good job ahead of Coxa, given that the club has only one defeat in seven rounds and more than that, the team has acted very well.

So I think it's worth the DNB in ​​Coritiba

BET: DNB Coritiba @2

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brazilian Serie B

São Bento x Figueirense

This Tuesday, May 29, 2018, São Bento and Figueirense face each other for the eighth round of the Brazilian Serie B 201 Championship, at the Walter Ribeiro Stadium, CIC, in Sorocaba, São Paulo.

Still unbeaten in the competition - next to the Fortaleza - Sao Bento must win again in the second division of the Brazilian, while the club won only two of the seven games, tied the other four games in the competition.

The victory today has a very important weight for Azulão, first because the team would win again after three draws, but also because the 3 points today would put the club in the zone of access to the first division, Paulo Roberto must have a more offensive thinking.

The Figueira has a very good season, after the state title, the Santa Catarina club started interestingly in Serie B, but a sequence of bad results complicated the victors, who returned to win in the last round - with a 4-1 high level on the CSA.

I do not think Figueira has a tactical standard to beat São Bento, while the defensive system of the alvinegro club is horrible and the hosts have a good attack, especially with the excellent Everaldo in the front.

So I like the -0.25 in São Bento

BET: São Bento AH-0/0.5 @2

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Champions League Final

Real to lift the trophy @1.65

Hopefully that bet loses :cool:

This bet was very good. Who has the high bank could have profited well with it, a bet actually delivered by the houses haha

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Tomorrow in Baltic Cup:

Estonia - Lithuania

Estonia @1.90

I know that 45 minutes is still ahead but i guess i'm so confident to declare this as a win IF we don't give away 2:0 lead ...

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brazilian championship

Cruzeiro x Palmeiras

Two of the best teams in Brazilian football face each other on Saturday, expecting a great game, both tactical and technical.

Cruzeiro, despite having less investment in his squad, has a higher tactical standard and a coach who knows how to command his team better, as well as having important pieces in Brazilian football, such as Thiago Neves, Sobis, Dedé and Fábio, for example.

Palmeiras, with pressure after the defeat for Sport, enters the field in order to save the job of Roger Machado, who will be even more doubtful if there is a new defeat at Mineirão.

I know that Cruzeiro plays defensive almost always because of the way of seeing football of coach Mano Menezes, but still I see a team in search of the victory and suffering with the invested Palmeiras, something that makes me see value in the market of over, especially with the Asian line in 2.0, which is exaggerated from low in my view.

BET: Over 2 goals @1.85

K

kingarthurrov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MOROCCO VS UKRAINE

This will be a good test for Morocco who are gearing up for their first World Cup since 2018. Ukraine are a solid European side and how the North Africans go against them will give us a better idea of how they might shape up in a tough World Cup group which features Spain and portugal.
If their qualifying campaign is anything to go by, Morocco could just surprise a few people in Russia and their Iberian neighbours will need to be a bit wary. Morocco weren’t really expected to progress from a group which included Ivory Coast, Gabon and Mali and even less so when they could only draw their opening two games 0-0.
However gradually they added a bit more attacking flare to their clear defensive foundations. Morocco went through the whole group without conceding a single goal and progressed to Russia thanks to an impressive 2-0 win away to group favourites Ivory Coast in their final game.
They will fancy they can lay down a bit of a marker against a Ukraine side that is coached by the legendary figure of Andriy Shevchenko but one that hasn’t really impressed on the pitch of late. They finished 3rd behind Croatia and Iceland in their qualifying group with a 2-0 home defeat to the Croats in their final match sealing their elimination.
They will be thinking ahead to Euro 2020 now and this squad does have a youthful feel to it, with four uncapped players and a further two who have made just one appearance for the national team. Andriy Yarmolenko and Yevhen Konoplyankaprovide a bit of midfield quality but they look a little light in other areas, particularly at the back. Only one defender in this squad has won more than 10 caps and there could be some uncertainty for the North Africans to try and exploit.
Morocco’s players will all be desperate to make an impression with the big World Cup kick-off just around the corner now. They come into this one in great form with no defeats in their last 15 internationals and that includes friendly wins over Serbia and South Korea, two sides that will be in Russia. Those results should give them plenty of confidence heading into this and backing Morocco Draw No Bet could be the way to go against an unconvincing Ukraine side.

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brazilian championship

Cruzeiro x Palmeiras

Two of the best teams in Brazilian football face each other on Saturday, expecting a great game, both tactical and technical.

Cruzeiro, despite having less investment in his squad, has a higher tactical standard and a coach who knows how to command his team better, as well as having important pieces in Brazilian football, such as Thiago Neves, Sobis, Dedé and Fábio, for example.

Palmeiras, with pressure after the defeat for Sport, enters the field in order to save the job of Roger Machado, who will be even more doubtful if there is a new defeat at Mineirão.

I know that Cruzeiro plays defensive almost always because of the way of seeing football of coach Mano Menezes, but still I see a team in search of the victory and suffering with the invested Palmeiras, something that makes me see value in the market of over, especially with the Asian line in 2.0, which is exaggerated from low in my view.

BET: Over 2 goals @1.85

Red. Cruzeiro 1x0 Palmeiras

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
1/2 for the midweek.

Let's go to the awesome weekend tips:

-Linkoping women - Pitea women: over 2.5 goals (Friday)
-Barcelona B' - Zaragoza: both teams to score (Saturday)
-Eintracht Frankfurt women - Bayern Munich women: over 2.5 goals (Sunday)

Good awesome luck to everyone!

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Tomorrow in Baltic Cup

Latvia - Estonia

Estonia DnB @2 in Bet365

So our team basically needs to win here to win this Baltic Cup for the first timr since 1938 ... However draw is also enough as long as we'll beat Latvia on penalties(last time it wasn't that succesful though)
Like always i don't expect an easy match but i still hope that our team can avoid defeat in stadion where they have never won before ... So yeah let's see how this one goes. :cool:

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The world cup is coming. Great time to bet and to profit a lot!

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
The world cup is coming. Great time to bet and to profit a lot!

I've already found some bets which might work actually :cool:
So what do you think about these ...

argentina and Croatia NOT to qualify @5.50 and @2.80
Iceland to finish 2nd in Group D @5
Nigeria to qualify @3.75

switzerland over 3.5 points in Group E @1.73
Serbia to finish rockbottom in Group E @4.25
Costa Rica to score over 2.5 goals in Group E @2.30

mexico to be eliminated in the last of 16 @3
South-Korea to score over 2.5 goals in Group F @2

England to score under 5.5 goals in Group G @1.80
Poland to score under 3.5 goals in Group H @2.20

NB: Odds may have changed already or whatever :rolleyes:

A

Andy_mirON

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Argentina and Croatia NOT to qualify @5.50 and @2.80
Nigeria to qualify @3.75

Switzerland over 3.5 points in Group E @1.73

Mexico to be eliminated in the last of 16 @3

Nigeria to qualify @3.75

if you understand, it turns out that the group will win Nigeria, the second will be Iceland - that as for me is not realistic,

I would just put out of these 4 outcomes: Iceland in second place - a very good bet

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Nigeria to qualify @3.75

Switzerland over 3.5 points in Group E @1.73

Mexico to be eliminated in the last of 16 @3

:eek2::shot:
For today :
germany to score in first half ( 1,75)
Belgium to score in first half ( 2,10)
Varazdin-Istra 1961 Pula X2 (1.85) croatian 1st

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Just a quick post to say that you all should back "Roaring Lion" for the Epsom Derby on June 2nd, at present the best odds you can get are 10/1. This will not be around long, as its piece of work it did this morning, was very impressive, and from a stable, which news of its private gallops are very few and far between. Help yourselves now !!

Well I hope you got on, as this horse finished 3rd in today's race, and once the winner had gone, then he settled for 3rd. I expect he will come back in trip for the eclipse in July, however this will be dependant on how he comes out of today's race. I should think this will be confirmed by the end of next week. "Keep your eyes peeled" here.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
if you understand, it turns out that the group will win Nigeria, the second will be Iceland - that as for me is not realistic

Do you realize that miracles do happen sometimes. Obviously you don't need to put fortune on these odds but even small stake might be enough ...

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips