Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Friday in Belarus

Zhodino vs Gorodeja

1st half over 4 corners @1.63
Over 2 goals @2.05

Sadly there were just 3 corners in first half ...
Still it's not that bad though cause although 10+ minutes are to go current score is 2:1 :)

J

jele19

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
On SkyBet there is a 4.00 on Dortmund win vs Schalke. I think thats a very good offer

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bundesliga is back :cheers::beer:

I hope that players are still in good shape and ready to give us some high scoring games.

I will play all games to be over 2,5 goals

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Welcome back Bundesliga! :icon_chee

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Bundesliga is back :cheers::beer:

I hope that players are still in good shape and ready to give us some high scoring games.

I will play all games to be over 2,5 goals

This probably means all these matches have 0-2 goals in it :hmmmm2:

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I will put Leipzig - Freiburg total over 3.5. I think the guys missed football and will play effectively today! Coefficient 2.4

keontayB

keontayB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Esl One Road to Rio - Cons. Final
G2 vs. FaZe
Pick: FaZe
odds: 1,66

Consolidation final - Rtr
KennyS is underperforming right now and i dont think this performance from G2 would be enough against FaZe. Im pretty confident faze will advance today. Even maybe in 2 maps. The firepower is just too big. I pick Faze

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Belarus. Major League . BATE - Slutsk # individual total Bate over 1.5 # BATE confidently plays and scores. Thirteen goals scored and four consecutive wins. Slutsk was defeated on the road and is losing ground. The nature of the team’s game is based on counterattacks. Good BATE protection will not allow guests to be masters of the box.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Sunday in Belarus

Belshina vs Vitebsk

Ruh Brest vs Smolevichi

Over 2 goals in either game @1.84 and @1.75

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday i failed with RB Leipzig on my combo bet :(

For today I will play

Koln - Mainz over 2,5 goals

Gr.Furth -HSV and Bielefeld - Osnabruck under 2,5 goals

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bundesliga
Werder Bremen - Leverkusen
[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]Bet: Goals in both halfs
[/FONT]

Andrey FRIFIN

Andrey FRIFIN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As said above, bet as much as it’s not a pity to lose. But who does not take risks, we don’t drink champagne

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Germany Bundesliga. Bremen - Bayer # victory or draw Bayer # One of the leaders plays with an outsider taking the penultimate place. Of the latest series, Bayer won four games with one draw. Werder lost four games about one played for a draw. Werder Bremen missed 55 goals. Bayer plays attacking football and it gives a good result.

saha2000

saha2000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Germany Bundesliga. Bremen - Bayer # victory or draw Bayer # One of the leaders plays with an outsider taking the penultimate place. Of the latest series, Bayer won four games with one draw. Werder lost four games about one played for a draw. Werder Bremen missed 55 goals. Bayer plays attacking football and it gives a good result.

Hi , The key statistics may be that Werder won at home only once in 11 games and is in this results the weakest in the league.
It is not known, however, whether after such a long break any statistics can now be taken into account, yesterday everything indicated that it would be over in the Bayern match and only 2 goals scored.

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how good football pleases the eye) all successful bets.

T

ToothpickVic

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was betting on the fight this past weekend and everything was going well until Erik Anders lost. He basically screwed up my best parlays and caused me to lose money. You live and you learn I suppose.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Turkmenistan Yokary League. Akhal - Altyn Asyr # handicap (0) Akhal # Akhal is interested in being a favorite, this team is now three points ahead of the opponent. Ahal plays well in the attack and was able to score thirteen goals. Guests play better in defense and can realize scoring chances, and so they will do everything not to lose this match. Now the teams are in the first and second positions in the standings.

topcatbrazil

topcatbrazil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayern wins against Frankfurt next saturday.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi , The key statistics may be that Werder won at home only once in 11 games and is in this results the weakest in the league.
It is not known, however, whether after such a long break any statistics can now be taken into account, yesterday everything indicated that it would be over in the Bayern match and only 2 goals scored.
Werder. 1 - 4 Bayer. :cool: Good.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips