keontayB

keontayB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Esport: mousesports vs G2
Pick: mouz @ 2,00 unibet

• Mouse had some trouble after the Esl pro league season 11 grand final but i believe that this is the turning point for them. If karrigan and woxic shows up they can be the differencr in this very close match. G2 is not a bad team at all but for me mouse is a lilttle bit better. For this odds i have to go with them.

keontayB

keontayB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Esport: mousesports vs G2
Pick: mouz @ 2,00 unibet

• Mouse had some trouble after the Esl pro league season 11 grand final but i believe that this is the turning point for them. If karrigan and woxic shows up they can be the differencr in this very close match. G2 is not a bad team at all but for me mouse is a lilttle bit better. For this odds i have to go with them.

Mouz won 2-1 for @2,00✅✅

For the night i pick FURIA against mibr for about 1,44. FURIA still undefeated in their group and mibr just dont have enough confidence to beat teams like Furia. Easy odds, easy win.

keontayB

keontayB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After yesterdays good profit i try to continue today:

CS:GO Lootbet Season 6
Sprout vs Norvavind 14:30
Pick: Sprout to win @ 1,45 unibet

Huge map and skill advantage here for the #33 ranked Sprout. I saw them playing against BiG, a way better team than Norvavind, and even they lost they impressed me. The german team is just simply better in everything. This is a good odds-value bet. So i pick Sprout to win today.

Gl

keontayB

keontayB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CS:GO ESL One Road to Rio 18:30

North vs c0ntact
Pick: North 1,60 bet365

I just cant trust in contact. In my opinion they shouldnt even be here. They are last in their group with 0 wins with -46 RD.
North is a way better team with way better players and they have to win matches like this if hey want to qualify. I dont see any reason against them. Super odds, give me North.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Football Belarus. ALF. Major League . Match 70 minutes. Volat Capital - Kurva Nord # victory Volat Capital # total total less than 4.5 # Volat lost the team Goryn in the last two games and won the team against the gas holder. Guests of Kurva Nord failed their games and lost to the Horyn and FC Tractor teams.

keontayB

keontayB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CS:GO
ESL One Road to Rio : CIS
Hard Legion vs. Espada

Pick: HL to win 1,83 bet365

• "Espada is not a great team at all, they are in terrible form, and even though Hard Legion is not in a really good form either but they still better than Espada and they had some good wins. Last time they played HL won 2-0. Give me the Legion"
    https://olbg.info/7/L8/M/tipster/535742/ref-/535742

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Table tennis
Masters League
Smirnov Aleksandr - Sarychev Sergey
Bet:W Smirnov Aleksandr

NauGad

NauGad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Betting

I think sports betting is evil. People lose not only huge money, but also degrade on this basis. If you have an irresistible craving for the game - play better in poker. Poker is safer in the sense of gambling. I myself went through all this.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
There seems to be 4 games on friday in South Korea, Turkmenistan and Belarus so decided to test some things and pick same market in each game ...

Jeonbuk vs Suwon
Asgabat vs Merw
Slutsk vs Energetik
Gorodeja vs Minsk

... picking "both teams to score" in each of these 4 games isn't probably the smartest idea but let's see how they turn out (specially as odds are 1.97,2.25,1.84,2.10) ...

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Belarus. Major League . Reserve 8 round. Slutsk 2 - Power Engineer BSU 2 # both teams will score a goal # These are mid-level teams playing with varying degrees of success. It is not worth it to definitely give an advantage to the first or second team, although many believe in Slutsk 2 victory.

J

johnnyfinec

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Betting is the worst way to make some money. For example, I know table tennis very well but it's impossible to earn smth. Bookmaker always wins at the long way

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Another bet for friday ...

South-Korea

Jeonbuk Motors vs Suwon Bluewings

1st half over 4 corners @1.79

keontayB

keontayB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Esl One Road to Rio - NA CS:GO
Quarter Final

22:00
Liquid vs. 100Thieves
Pick: Liquid to win @ 1,50 unibet

Road to Rio Quarter Final.. liquid vs 100t.

100Thieves had some good results here as they beat almost everyone, but i think their tournament is over right now, because they are facing a solid Liquid team. Liquid is the only team i can trust against the 100T. They beat them about 1 months ago and i dont think anything changed since that. They have the firepower to beat 100T on a nice odds.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Belarus. Major League. Gorodeya - FC Minsk # victory of one of two # There are teams from the bottom table. Gorodeya plays well in defense and misses a little. Team performance is not high for goals scored. Minsk is the most productive team in goals scored and the worst in goals. It is possible that teams will score more than two goals in this game.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Belarus. Major League. round 8. Slutsk - Power Engineer BSU # win or draw Slutsk # Slutsk plays great this season taking the first row of the table and this inspires them, as they finished last season in eleventh place. The power engineer is in crisis and cannot develop his attacks. This is the result of three defeats and one victory over Smolevichi. The effectiveness in the games of these teams is low, therefore, an outcome with minimal goals scored is possible, less (2.5).

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Betting is the worst way to make some money. For example, I know table tennis very well but it's impossible to earn smth. Bookmaker always wins at the long way
Agree with you . Only there are privateers playing a plus on the systems and that they surprise other bettors. There are free leagues, as a result of which the best privateers are awarded a material prize.

JetmirDulja

JetmirDulja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Well I would give you a tip but there are no games played . We should wait until June and then I will start sharing my knowledge 😂

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Again not an expert on Belarus football, but last time I was 4 out of 5.

For today Slutsk to win over Energetik,

Gorodeja vs FC Minsk to be over 2,5 goals

keontayB

keontayB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CSGO Road to Rio
pro100 vs Espada 15:00
Pick: pro100 wins 1,90 bet365

Pro100 starting to show some life signals in this tournament, they won their first 2 matches and showed some good fight against NaVi. Navi has insanr firepower and way way better players than pro100 but they were not disappointing at all. Espada is not a bad team but they cant win close matches and they are inconsistent. Pro100 wins today

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips