julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
apuestas y predicciones

hi so far i never bet on sport but i will try my luck at pokerstars sports thanks

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Costa Rica football

Cartaignes vs Alajuelense

Over 3 goals @2.05

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Belarus. Major League. Dynamo Brest - BATE # both will score # Dynamo in his last games has started to play better, and playing in his own field will give them additional motivation not to lose to the leader. BATE, the leaders of the championship, the team plays their last games confidently and will be able to break through the defense of the home team.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Belarus Major League . Neman - Torpedo BelAZ # win or draw Torpedo # Neman now does not matter, out of five matches there is one victory, a draw and three defeats. Torpedo team demonstrate a good game. Noteworthy is the defense of this team. Now Torpedo is on the second line of the championship leaders.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
German cup semifinals are quite far away (9th june?) but i present this tip right now cause odds may decrease dramatically in coming days-weeks ...

Saarbucken vs Bayer Leverkusen

Leverkusen -2 AH @1.86 in 888

Hosts are playing in the 4th tier of german football so them facing Bundesliga team is probably biggest game of their lives ... Still there will be no fans so it's shame for hosts and if Bundesliga teams can already train and play then i think lower league sides dont have even this possibility ... Obv Leverkusen might not field their strongest squad here aswell but they'd still be capable of winning this by 2 or more goals ...

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hertha Union Berlin. TB (2.5) good luck to everyone.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in Belarus

Slavia vs Gorodeya

Gorodeya over 1.0 goals @3.20
Gorodeya over 4.0 corners @2.35

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
germany Second Bundesliga. Nuremberg - Aue # victory of one of two # Nuremberg at the end of the tournament table and the rating in the relegation zone depends on the game in subsequent matches. Aue shows good quality football, only the team does not claim much. They most likely will not lose this match and can win with a great opportunity. In the previous game, Erzgebirge won the game with Sandhausen 3-1.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Germany. Bundesliga. Hertha - Union Berlin # win or draw Hertha # Hertha now shows good physical fitness for the final end of the season. Hertha has better statistics of recent matches compared to Union Berlin. Union Berlin plays with dignity and will be able to put pressure on the home team. The game will be intriguing with a team of equal class. With a certain sports fortune, Union Berlin can win the match.

keontayB

keontayB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
21:10
22nd of May 2020
CS:GO
DreamHack Masters Spring 2020
MIBR - CHAOS
Pick: Chaos +1,5 handicap
Odds: 1,50

Chaos was really impressive against Liquid and i dont think that this Mibr lineup with a new player added some days ago would be able to destroy Chaos tonight. I really like the +1,5 handicap and the price, so i would take the handi and i'll try a Chaos win with 2,50 too. GL.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Czech soccer returns tomorrow, an interesting league to bet on.

S

SantiRojo84

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Analyze the statistics, find a balance between what you risk and what you gain ... And I just followed your instincts

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Sunday in Belarus Cup

BATE vs Dinamo Brest

Under 2.5 goals @1.98

Teams just met earlier this week when BATE won 3:1 so i expect completely different game this time around. After all this is cup final so i'd imagine that neither team is willing to take any risks here whatsoever so i guess we'll see typical cup final here where both teams try NOT to concede and game itself has 0-2 goals in it ...

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Championship of Germany. Bundesliga. Bavaria - Eintracht Frankfurt, total (under 4.5), 1.65

R

Richard Anicama

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
there is a program that can help with predictions?

keontayB

keontayB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
DreamHack Masters
CS:GO
Liquid vs MiBR
Pick: Liquid wins 1,59 Pinnacle
Liquid have some problems but they shouldnt have lost to Furia. But it was a close match and Mibr is not even close to Furia.
I dint think they can win today especiallz with trk on the lineup after some roster change.
Liquid seems like a safe bet here.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Leipzig -1 2.10 odds at pokerstars against Mainz they won 9-0 last year.

darionara

darionara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to see more betting content personally when I have poker winnings I like to invest in soccer combinations to double my balance

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Championship of Armenia. Ararat Yerevan - Urartu # victory of one of two (12) # For both teams, this match is important based on the tournament situation. A serious game is expected with full dedication of its capabilities. Ararat is now in sixth place and cannot win in the last five matches. Urartu in the organizational game look better. Now they are in eighth place and behind the opponent by five points.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips