Basketball

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello participants! I propose to create a topic for those who are keen on basketball, where we will discuss everything related to this) How is the idea of the people?:driver:

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, since everyone is shy, I'll start) I have not been involved in sports for about 4 years, after I gave up basketball, I realized that something important had passed away. And not long ago, after sitting at home during a pandemic, I decided that now is the time to start)) And now I have been doing it regularly for a month now, I was lucky that some of the restrictions were removed and you can already visit stadiums and play with opponents) the fire of the soul is returning and I am not going to stop :cool:

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have to say product has been better then I expected in bubble ,goooo raptors !

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, most poker players are more likely to watch basketball than play professionally. I come to the park to throw a ball in the ring on weekends. It gives me pleasure and peace of mind.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to watch it more than playing it the game. I prefer European basketball than NBA and my favorite competition is the Euroleague and I am looking forward for the new season starting on 1st of October with the same teams as the last season, which was cancelled due to the pandemic.

I am happy to hear that there are people, who follow the basketball game and we can make good conversations related to that. Nice thread opening.

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love not only looking) I gave up for a long time and looked longingly at the NBA. But praise to the game gods, everything turned out so that there is someone to compete with on the court. Unfortunately, there is no time to follow the games, but now the finals are planned. So we'll have to find him. And yes, it's nice that I'm not the only one sick with this game)

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

It is one of the games that I have been doing in all this time, but my favorite will always be soccer

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][COLOR=var(--link-color)]
[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][COLOR=var(--link-color)][/COLOR][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is going to be some interesting series ..lakers playing portland could geg interesting even tho a top seed vs bottom ...hope my raptors tear through the nets fast ..horrible start times for the champs and in general for basketball fans

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree that all plans were messed up due to the pandemic. I personally, really wanted to see how Janis will fight in the final) But let's see how the card will fall.

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In general, the purpose of this post, I would like to spark the desire to return to the sport of those who abandoned it. Stop turning gray at home guys. You give competition not only at the tables but also in real life))

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
love the clippers -6.5 tonight they are going to beat this mavs team

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you guys think the Portland blazers can upset the number one seeded Lakers? If so, why?

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I forgot to mention, beating the Lakers as in winning the series, not just the first game.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello participants! I propose to create a topic for those who are keen on basketball, where we will discuss everything related to this) How is the idea of the people?:driver:

The idea is good, but we need to decide what exactly we will discuss. There is a lot of basketball in the world. Are we going to talk about everything or about something specific ??

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you guys think the Portland blazers can upset the number one seeded Lakers? If so, why?

I don't think so, but it will be a close serie. I think Portland will win 2 games, maybe 3, but will loose the serie, They are too messy team and rely only on the outbreak of their stars in the squad, but that will be not enough to win 4 games.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s definitely a lot different without fans but most of the players still have the compete in them to make it still exciting to watch. The bubbles have worked well so far. I’m really hoping for a deep playoff run by the Raptors let’s make it back to back champs go RAPS go!

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems to be very clear to me that we will have Bucks/Raps and LA/LA on Conferences finals.
They by far the best around! Raptors are getting momentum! Would be great to have Raps and Clippers at the final.

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The idea is good, but we need to decide what exactly we will discuss. There is a lot of basketball in the world. Are we going to talk about everything or about something specific ??
in general, initially I did not think much about a specific direction. I love this game in general) and I really like everything related to it. as a lifestyle. It is also very interesting to watch what is happening in the nba after the season resumes) I think it would be logical to gather everyone who is interested in this topic somewhere in one place and we'll see. :icon_boun

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems to be very clear to me that we will have Bucks/Raps and LA/LA on Conferences finals.
They by far the best around! Raptors are getting momentum! Would be great to have Raps and Clippers at the final.
Personally, I would be interested to watch the Bucks and Lakers in the final. The compositions are very interesting. In addition, the way Janis is progressing in terms of the game is good news. But sport is such a thing where until the very end you probably cannot say what will happen) For this we love him :bandit:

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I would be interested to watch the Bucks and Lakers in the final. The compositions are very interesting. In addition, the way Janis is progressing in terms of the game is good news. But sport is such a thing where until the very end you probably cannot say what will happen) For this we love him :bandit:
Bucks vs Lakers, Giannis vs James, definitely would a wonder full match up! I just got the feeling that there are some stories that can tell and be produce in this season that I'm pleased to relax and watch at it most! Is has been once again another great SEASON!!!! NBA is AWESOME with all capital letter!

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bucks vs Lakers, Giannis vs James, definitely would a wonder full match up! I just got the feeling that there are some stories that can tell and be produce in this season that I'm pleased to relax and watch at it most! Is has been once again another great SEASON!!!! NBA is AWESOME with all capital letter!
I agree, even though not all transfers, this is a cool show) I think all fans are interested to know the outcome)

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playoffs are in full swing. deer lost, to be honest, I'm shocked) I was expecting a dry streak, but it’s a competition. observe :icon_comp

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm just shocked by what is happening) Miami dry wins Milwaukee. Laker loses to Portland. To be honest, the situation was completely opposite. But the more unexpected, the more interesting, isn't it?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm just shocked by what is happening) Miami dry wins Milwaukee. Laker loses to Portland. To be honest, the situation was completely opposite. But the more unexpected, the more interesting, isn't it?

For Milwaukee I can agree, but Lakers- Houston is pretty possible to be decided in the 7th game. Overall, Milwaukee is not a team for playoffs. They don't have a team to play that kind of matches. In the regular season is very different and there they are the best, but in playoffs, it is impossible to win against serious team with good bench and overall good players in all positions. It is impossible to be done with one superstar (Giannis) and to rely only on him. It is the same also for Mavericks with Doncic, who is the best there and win 2 games for them against Clippers, but that was the maximum, the same will be done now with Nuggests and Jokic, although the fact there Murray is another solid player. Teams who do not have equal players one very position and good bench can not progress in the playoffs or the chance is very low. The previous year was the same with Bucks and Toronto won against them easily.