Anyone excited for NHL playoffs?

B

Boodah420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started to watch hockey recently, and I enjoyed. Hope to see all 7 games in this series.

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm very excited I hope the team I want wins, I'll bet on it, I hope to win

94EXPOS

94EXPOS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well Gary Bettman must be thrilled. No original 6 teams left, no Canadian teams left. Dallas and Tampa Bay. 2 teams that if local geography and public interest were to be taken into account, would not exist in the hockey world. 2 cities where most residents have never seen a snow flake in their lives, never mind natural real ice.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tampa wins the final, easy for Tampa:wink::heeeellll

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

I enjoy football, NASCAR racing and golf. Never got into hockey.

L

lewis99

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gday all...yes i always enjoy the playoffs....tampa has a good chance..sometimes i feel for the coaches[going back to my days of minor hockey coaching...lol

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stanley Cup Final, Tampa vs Dallas, now 1:1. it seems to me that Tampa Bay will win this final. in both teams, goalkeepers proved themselves very strongly in this playoff and they will play key roles. it is possible that this year the goalkeeper, one of the teams of finalists, is recognized as the best player in the playoff.
PS. I am not an NHL super fan and hockey is not the No. 1 sport for me, but I am surprised that this topic has no popularity during the finals.

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stanley Cup Final, Tampa vs Dallas, now 1:1. it seems to me that Tampa Bay will win this final. in both teams, goalkeepers proved themselves very strongly in this playoff and they will play key roles. it is possible that this year the goalkeeper, one of the teams of finalists, is recognized as the best player in the playoff.
PS. I am not an NHL super fan and hockey is not the No. 1 sport for me, but I am surprised that this topic has no popularity during the finals.
I think that the person who will be awarded the Conn Smythe Trophy will depend on the results of Stanley Cup Final. If Tampa wins and Kucherov continues to score points, then the prize will be given to him. And if Tampa loses, the prize will go to Khudobin=)

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dallas looked severely outmatched last game

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't wait for the NHL playoffs. I was ecstatic when they announced a playoff bracket.

Go JETS GO!

Who's your favorite NHL team and why?

Mines the new jersey devils and winnipeg jets mainly because my table top hockey set's uniform on the players remind me of those two teams! also, winnipeg is my home team :)

I follow the Tampa Bay games. Ruslan Fedorenko played there. After this something I like this team. But I also always worry about the calgary Flames. I like their attacking style. The team plays almost without defense and always try to score a lot.

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seguin hasn’t been a factor for Dallas. Pavelski has been huge

chippawa1234

chippawa1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once my leafs are out I take a break lol

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well Gary Bettman must be thrilled. No original 6 teams left, no Canadian teams left. Dallas and Tampa Bay. 2 teams that if local geography and public interest were to be taken into account, would not exist in the hockey world. 2 cities where most residents have never seen a snow flake in their lives, never mind natural real ice.
Well...he did bring hockey back to Winnipeg, so he can’t be that bad

94EXPOS

94EXPOS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How about Quebec City? How many times does Gary Bettman get cheers instead of jeers when he shows up anywhere that has hockey fans? Case closed. :)

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what the...? PLAYOFFS?>>The Lightning are going to win the Stanley Cup tonight! Go Tampa Bay!

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hockey playoffs almost over it was great as always way better than nba go tampa win the cup

AllenKll

AllenKll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Considering we should be doing preseason games, with the first game of the season in a week or so, no.

Having a summer season is just insane. They should have cancelled it all and started fresh in October.

And while I do live in Tampa Bay, I'm rooting for Texas.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't know they were even playing. Man I am so out of touch this year.

regden85

regden85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tampa Bay is very good in this playoff :icon_sant Point and Kucherov have fantastic fisical form, i like this playoff ;)

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I may lose my Canadian citizenship for saying this, but I was totally disinterested in hockey this year...too much other stuff going on.

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dallas tried hard but Tampa is an amazing team

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as I assumed many, Tampa won the cup! they went to this victory for a long time, having some pressure from the media: "Tampa Bay must win the cup in the coming years." my greetings! especially glad for Kucherov, Vasilevsky and Sergachev)).