All Steelers Thread

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bell was a great college player. Not the most highly recruited rb out of high school, but he just got better and better. Solid future with the Steelers in my opinion, they're lucky to have him.

420FLuSH024

420FLuSH024

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Steelers picked up a few great picks Ryan Shazier who will be a Probowl LB and Martavis Bryant who again will be a Probowl Wideout the kid can do it all and with a running threat like Bell the DB's are left with a pretty difficult choice leave the safeties over the top or crowd the box to stop the run. No matter what you defend it leaves somebody open and that usually leads to a score. We know they have the talent, if they can stay healthy they might be able to make a little noise in the playoffs.

420FLuSH024

420FLuSH024

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bell was a great college player. Not the most highly recruited rb out of high school, but he just got better and better. Solid future with the Steelers in my opinion, they're lucky to have him.

He is already a top 10 back he will be top 5 before you know it. His vision is second to none and hes very patient, waits for his blocks to develop then hits the holes with good speed and power. His pass catching ability again is top tier and when he gets out in space and can make you miss or just run you over. Last but not least his blocking is solid, he will throw a block on anybody with great success in most cases.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Some way some how Steelers Control their own destiny with a win over the bengals tonight @ cinci

Browns lost to the colts with a last minute drive, Ravens beat the Dolphins

ughhh

But I believe the Steelers have a tie breaker with the Ravens since Cinci sweeped them and Steelers have 1 win against cinci with one to play

420FLuSH024

420FLuSH024

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the Steelers can draft a few young players on def they could have a pretty nice squad. With the picks they took this year and the addition of a couple DBs next year they could have a strong team. Ryan Shazier will be one of the best LBs in football within a couple years. They have a couple really nice wide outs and Le'Veon Bell is already one of the best RBs in the league.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The Steelers are in the post season!!! wohooo!!!!!

With yesterdays win against the chiefs the Steelers clinch a play off appearance, With a win next week against the Bengals the Steelers will win the division and take 3rd place in the AFC, unless of course Denver has a complete lapse and loses their next two games the Steelers will then take second place in the AFC (Which would be nice)

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Ummmm at all the Browns fans who may have made a few appearance in here while getting their hopes up

Dw I'm sure you'll make the play offs within the next 200 years? Maybe sooner if you leave the AFC north

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
XLIX

:D

Attachments

• versus-pittsburgh-steelers-vs-green-bay-packers.jpg
    versus-pittsburgh-steelers-vs-green-bay-packers.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 12
S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm actually hoping for that rematch

It's either going to be Green bay or seattle in the SB for the NFC ... or the Cowboys

I think The Cardinals are going to be done. I don't think either team from the NFC south playing for 4th place will be any threat in the post season.

I think what it comes down to in the NFC is if the Seahawks get the #1 seed or not.

The AFC IMO is either going to be one of the 3 teams.. in no specific order, Steelers, Denver, and the Patriots.

God I hate the patriots... I also hate Denver... Sooo goooo Steelers!!!

In anyone who is not a fan of the Steelers their are only two possible outcomes to go to the super bowl in the AFC and that would be Denver or the patriots lol

My friend is a Packers fan in fact most people who live in Iowa are Packers, Bears or Vikings fans since Iowa does not have a professional team and Wisconsin, Illinois, and Minnesota are neighboring states...

So it would be nice to go Hah! in his face and go 3 rings on Ben can't hear you!!! 7 Super Bowl Titles can't hear you!!!

My other friend is a Patriots fan (God I hate the patriots)

would Love for Roethlisberger to surpass Brady

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Steelers beat the Bengals and secure the #3 Seed in the AFC

The AFC North also got 3 of their teams into the playoffs (again) I won't mention which ones because we ALL know which of the four teams just can't make it into the post season even though they were in first place about half way through the season

=o

Steelers will be hosting the best rivalry in all of sports the Baltimore tweety birds.

Le'veon Bell suffered an injury late in the third quarter against the Bengals (hyper extended knee)

The word is that there is no structural damage to the knee but it he is unlikely to play on Saturday night in the play offs against the tweety birds..

This is bad news on multiple levels since Bell is a threat running the ball and a threat as a receiver and is a great pass blocker..

However Steelers back up showed a little bit of what he can do with a great run in the fourth quarter that ultimately got called back because of a holding penalty.. If he played for the patriots the run would of stood..

The AFC picture looks like thissss

#1 - Red coats

#2 - The ponies

#3 - Steelers

#4 - The horse shoes

#5 - The kitty cats

#6 - The tweety birds

Steelers host the Tweety birds

The horse shoes host the kitty cats

If (when) the Steelers beat the tweety birds they go to Denver to play the little ponies.

The winner of the Horse shoes and Kitty cats go to the Red coats (if/when) the Steelers win

otherwise the lowest seed goes to Denver and highest seed going to New England

Go Steelers!

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bell got rung

Hate to see Bell get hurt, he's an incredible athlete and the Steelers needed him for the playoffs (obviously). But the Steelers are one of those teams that just got better as the season went along, I think they pull out a close win over the Ravens anyway.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Nope Steelers season is over...

They will be a legitimate threat next season hate waiting for next season which it would start right away...

If they stay healthy I think they could go 14-2 reg season and be super bowl champs...

All though their schedule next year is ridiculously hard... but last itme they had the toughest schedule in the NFL and they beat the Cardinals in the Super bowl

G

grimy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
GO RAVENS

Steelers beat Ravens 19-16 @ Pitt
CIN beats Detroit 27-24
CLE loses to GB 13-31
Ravens lose to PIT 16-19

AFC North (Week 7)

CIN- 5-2 (1-1)
BLT- 3-4 (1-1)
CLE- 3-4 (1-1)
PIT - 2-4 (1-1)

steelers lose to ravens 17-30 GO RAVENS!!! :)

G

grimy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
GO RAVENS!!!

I'm actually hoping for that rematch

It's either going to be Green bay or seattle in the SB for the NFC ... or the Cowboys

I think The Cardinals are going to be done. I don't think either team from the NFC south playing for 4th place will be any threat in the post season.

I think what it comes down to in the NFC is if the Seahawks get the #1 seed or not.

The AFC IMO is either going to be one of the 3 teams.. in no specific order, Steelers, Denver, and the Patriots.

God I hate the patriots... I also hate Denver... Sooo goooo Steelers!!!

In anyone who is not a fan of the Steelers their are only two possible outcomes to go to the super bowl in the AFC and that would be Denver or the patriots lol

My friend is a Packers fan in fact most people who live in Iowa are Packers, Bears or Vikings fans since Iowa does not have a professional team and Wisconsin, Illinois, and Minnesota are neighboring states...

So it would be nice to go Hah! in his face and go 3 rings on Ben can't hear you!!! 7 Super Bowl Titles can't hear you!!!

My other friend is a Patriots fan (God I hate the patriots)

would Love for Roethlisberger to surpass Brady

steelers lose to ravens 17-30 joe flaaco post season record half way through his career # 7 all time dont worry we will beat them pats for you we have a 2-1 record in the post season against them and should be 3-0 but you know that bum cundiff couldnt nail that feild goal

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
lol

Just be glad Bell was hurt

and next year I won't be surprised if the Steelers Sweep the entire AFC North

G