S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
up 15-0 in the 4th and piss it away for handicappers around the world wish they lost they deserved to,nice reffing gave it to them ,what a joke

The officials didn't decide this game, the players did.

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree - it can happen anywhere. And those fans that would do something like cheer that a player was injured or throw trash at them as they're being carted off should be ashamed too. :)

It certainly wouldn't happen in Cleveland as there would be no fans to cheer. :p

CLE would have just made sure they hit ben with the bottle, they do have practice after all. Don't forget bottlegate!

Plus, Browns had more fans in attendance than PIT this year lol. While we may not be good, we are loyal.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
CLE would have just made sure they hit ben with the bottle, they do have practice after all. Don't forget bottlegate!

Plus, Browns had more fans in attendance than PIT this year lol. While we may not be good, we are loyal.

That's because all of the fans of the teams who play the Browns are buying the tickets :p
Lol JK I dunno.

I honestly think Bengals fans might start migrating to the Browns. The Bengals may make the playoffs every year and CLE may never make them but at least with CLE you don't keep getting your hopes up and losing the first round EVERY time. :)

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's partly because of stadium size, as I believe Heinz is lower capacity than firstenergy. However, I'm in class and have no idea if that's true. Just a thought.

Mr Sandbag

Mr Sandbag

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah First Energy is bigger by about 8k.

And no I don't think Landry is the future. He wasn't very good at all when he played this season and he's been around for years. He should have a pretty firm grasp of the playbook by now, so if he can't be productive with the best WR in the NFL I doubt he's the future.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
This could be my last comment in this thread depending on what happens later today. lol.

Ben Roethlisberger has a hurt shoulder, Brown, Williams, (and ofc Bell) are out Denver has the #1 Defense and they are going against the team that started the Playoff curse.

One can only hope Peyton Manning throws 3 or 4 INTs!!!

Not even the most delusional of Steelers fans can have much confidence in a W today.

GO PIT! GO PIT! GO PIT!

Please GO PIT!

:p

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Steelers win today, I have no doubt

Mr Sandbag

Mr Sandbag

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Steelers win today, I have no doubt

I hope. Would be legendary if Roethlisberger went on a Super Bowl run right now. Prob their toughest game of the postseason today though since Brown and potentially Williams will be back next week.

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fix is in, you watch. Pats Pittsburgh would be great tv

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hopefully the Steelers show up today unlike the Seahawks.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yup second year in a row a back up RB lost the Steelers the game.

See you next year.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry pitt, good year with a smoke and mirrors run to the post season. Sadly even a broken Peyton Manning can expose your secondary and pretty much dictate the flow of the game.

Time for a new quarterback and head coach IMO.

Btw - great punts in that game lmao..

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Sorry pitt, good year with a smoke and mirrors run to the post season. Sadly even a broken Peyton Manning can expose your secondary and pretty much dictate the flow of the game.

Worst post ever IMO

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You learn from your team well, using more smoke and mirrors in your defense of a sub par team.

I'm sorry but Ben Rothlisberger and Mike Tomlin have reached the end of the road. It's not a pretty destination. Thanks a lot for helping provide another ****ing Peyton/Manning AFC championship game. Tom Brady would have torched your secondary anyway.

At least the Falcons beat Carolina.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You learn from your team well, using more smoke and mirrors in your defense of a sub par team.

I'm sorry but Ben Rothlisberger and Mike Tomlin have reached the end of the road. It's not a pretty destination. Thanks a lot for helping provide another ****ing Peyton/Manning AFC championship game. Tom Brady would have torched your secondary anyway.

At least the Falcons beat Carolina.

How many QBs have thrown for over 300 yards on the Broncos Defense this year?

Answer

Guess who

Ben Roethlisberger

Guess what

He did it twice

Steelers were the first team in NFL history to play in a playoff game without their leading receiver and leading rusher.

The leading rusher and WR also happened to be the best WR and RB in the league.

(If you count it as Bell instead of Williams) - who is a RB1 skilled RB as it is

I considered not even responding because I figure your just trolling as there is now way your post can be so ridiculous if your serious. :p

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How could you possibly say it should be the end of the road for Mike Tomlin?!

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
How could you possibly say it should be the end of the road for Mike Tomlin?!

For cutting Scobee and picking up Boswell obviously...

...Wait... Wait a minute.....

I bet he's nervous. If he misses a couple kicks your coach will refuse to attempt game winners until they cut him.

I feel sorry for any kicker under Mike Tomlin.

Answer this question:

If Tomlin decides to kick the game winner in OT and Scobee makes it and Pittsburg wins, does Scobee still get cut?

I think not. So in essence, by Tomlin deciding not to kick it - he sealed Scobee's fate. Not the first kicker Tomlin has screwed over. So I'll stick with my original statement. I feel sorry for the next guy. Better not miss any kicks or Tomlin will make sure your ass is out the door.

Mr Sandbag

Mr Sandbag

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOLOL end of the road for Tomlin/Roethlisberger. Right. They were missing their best talent on the team Antonio Brown, starting RB LeVeon Bell, 2nd string RB DeAngelo Williams, and Roethlisberger wasn't even close to 100% healthy. Yet they were pretty close to beating the top defense in the league and advancing to the AFC Championship.

I'd love to hear your opinion on Matt Ryan if you think Ben is done. Cuz that dude looked borderline awful this year.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

I guess Tom Brady and Bill Belichick are over the hill too?

:eek: