2014 NFL Football Betting Thread

bredstik

bredstik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it was going to come down to Denver or New England in the AFC no matter how you slice it, but Denver definitely looks to have taken a step back from where they were. Meanwhile in the NFC, Seattle is suddenly looking terrific again and will be close to unbeatable if they have home field throughout the playoffs. Philly has fallen from a first round bye team to out of the playoffs, and Green Bay suddenly doesn't look so great.

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love KC -2.5/-3, SF -6, Phi +3, Mia -6 this week. But I went 0-5 last week ruining my year, so I wouldn't follow my advice.

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patriots inactives: Gronkowski, Edelman, Vollmer, Connolly, Gray, Hightower, Browner in week 17.

P

pokernut92poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck to all have bets in today, i have been running my BR up with college hoops and have not bet football in 2 weeks, but good luck to all today!!!

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Taking Pit -3 for wild card round - can only assume it's that low because Bell isn't expected to play for Pit? I mean they're playing the team that only JUST got past the Browns last week, with their playoff spot on the line...

I'm trusting their offense won't fall completely to pieces without Bell.

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AZ +6.5 Under 38. Just hoping the AZ defense wakes up for one game.

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Taking Pit -3 for wild card round - can only assume it's that low because Bell isn't expected to play for Pit? I mean they're playing the team that only JUST got past the Browns last week, with their playoff spot on the line...

I'm trusting their offense won't fall completely to pieces without Bell.
MP has the line at Bal +0.4
Weighted DVOA has the line at Bal +1ish

You're going to have to do a lot better than just say "oh they had a bad week last week" to justify the Pit side. I think it's a stay-away myself unless we get +3.5.

The line I like this week is Dal -6.5, and the under.

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Grant on the BIG upset in the BIG D Detroit over Dallas
Now is the time for them "boys" to come out!

:aetsch:Maybe next year guys lol

Attachments

• dfghj.jpg
    dfghj.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 53
P

pokernut92poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cowboys and the over, and arizona over carolina... my picks ... good luck all betting!!

DaPirate

DaPirate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not so sure about them bets Pokernut. I looked at Cowboy's schedule and they lost half their home games to teams that are not all that good. Lions don't play that well on road however, they do play pretty good inside and that defense is monstrous! I'm thinking I might stick my $50 free bet on carbon on Lions with the 6.5 pts spread.

Anyone else have an opinion about this game?

rancidcarp

rancidcarp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he panthers and steelers might squeak it out today. with the weather i dont know if the panthers will cover that 6.5 spread . I think the under on this game would be a strong bet.

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its really tough to guess this year. Panthers has shown a rising form, but if Cardinals brings it then Carolina wont stand a chance.

BTW what are the chances of London and Los Angeles having NFL teams next season?
Looking a this seasons results, London 49ers and Los Angeles Saints maybe ;-)

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Its really tough to guess this year. Panthers has shown a rising form, but if Cardinals brings it then Carolina wont stand a chance.

Arizona are a good team, but have a lot of injured players on offense playing at the mo. I think they should have too much for Panthers.

BTW what are the chances of London and Los Angeles having NFL teams next season?
Looking a this seasons results, London 49ers and Los Angeles Saints maybe ;-)

Would be good to see London have a NFL team but problems of away games would be a nightmare?!?!

Cowboys for Super Bowl final - depends on who they meet there of whether they win it or not? gl all.................:D:D:D

JimmyBrizzy

JimmyBrizzy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the under (got it at 38 points) for the Carolina/Arizona game is pretty profitable. Arizona hasn't broken 20 points for over a month and Carolina has trouble scoring when they face a team with a functional defense (see Cleveland or Minnesota game).

GL!

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Arizona hasn't broken 20 points for over a month
The last 8 teams they've faced, and where they rank in points allowed: SF(10th), Sea (1st), StL (16th), KC (2nd), Atl (27th), Sea(1st), Det (3rd), StL (16th).

That's pretty tough sledding. Also, turnovers (from Lindley) will make easy points, and running QB's have gashed the Cardinals because they play so much man coverage. 38 is a crazy low number....

JimmyBrizzy

JimmyBrizzy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The last 8 teams they've faced, and where they rank in points allowed: SF(10th), Sea (1st), StL (16th), KC (2nd), Atl (27th), Sea(1st), Det (3rd), StL (16th).

That's pretty tough sledding. Also, turnovers (from Lindley) will make easy points, and running QB's have gashed the Cardinals because they play so much man coverage. 38 is a crazy low number....

Well I never said I was good at this. I'm just happy the money line on Baltimore paid off so I could sleep a little better.

P

pokernut92poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oof bad weekend for me ... heres till next weekend!!good luck all

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
May today be the only day I bet on Detroit... and they win!
Ka-Ching!

DaPirate

DaPirate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well Detroit beat the spread but ref's blown penalty / no penalty call on 3rd down gave Dallas the win for sure.

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well Detroit beat the spread but ref's blown penalty / no penalty call on 3rd down gave Dallas the win for sure.
Yea that was BS. shoulda saved my bet for this weekend.

DaPirate

DaPirate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Didn't you win with the point spreed of 6.5 anyway davem86? you should have won.

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The weekend games are almost here. I wont have time to post later in the week.

New England -7 over Baltimore
Seattle -11 crushes Carolina
Green Bay -6 over Dallas
Upset of week....Indianapolis +7 over Denver

God Luck!

Attachments

• nfl.png
    nfl.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 31
c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Panthers line has moved to +13. Should be gobbling that up. [/homerism]

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars