Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm also not a fan of the anonymous pre sitting feature. I understand the need to protect people from bum hunting but it should be done in a way that still allows some game selection.

At the very least the ability to see stack sizes.

Thanks for your feedback, I'll forward it to the right department. -

ACR Rep

Newdelz

Newdelz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Seriously? That's your response to my post?

Hi. While our Venom Blitz Steps aren’t available at the moment due to technical difficulties, it’s still easy to win a seat in our massive $10 Million Venom. Just take advantage of #VenomFever, which is running now. There are hundreds of seats up for grabs.

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/the-venom-fever/

Absolutely perfect display of what everybody is complaining about! The lack of fuks is is outrageously infuriating to highest degree! And why would I put more money into a tournament when I will haven't been reimbursed from the previous one which for some reason is suffering from "technical difficulties" ! Yeah I think I'm done with ACR

P

Poker32

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was going to sign up for True Poker. I see on some affiliate sites they offer a 200% sign up bonus if you use crypto. Is that still available? And if so do I need to use a sign up code?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
magister1

magister1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there any update on missing hand histories yet? I know from searching around that it has been a problem for a long time.

Some of my hands are just not being written to hard drive at all. I have to keep a separate spreadsheet of my W/L and the stats from my HUD vs my excel sheet are growing farther and farther apart.

I don't play big stakes or anything, but it is still frustrating!

Denryhan

Denryhan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
can u help me please with suspended account on ACR?

nick ACR: DanielEn18

Last edited by a moderator:
Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you guys should implement another, optional sound that comes right when the 12 second countdown begins before the timebank. i remember, years ago there was a sound for this but somehow it got deleted with updates.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
can u help me please with suspended account on ACR?

nick ACR: DanielEn18

Hi, I can confirm that your account is under a security investigation, and I can see you already sent an email to the department in charge. Rest assure that you will get a reply from them once the investigation ends. Normally can take up to 72 hours, appreciate your patience in the meantime.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you guys should implement another, optional sound that comes right when the 12 second countdown begins before the timebank. i remember, years ago there was a sound for this but somehow it got deleted with updates.

Appreciate your feedback, it was sent to the department in charge so they can consider it.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$95 Million Blockbuster Summer

This summer's BIGGEST blockbusters aren't coming to a theater near you. They're happening at Americas Cardroom.

Learn more about our $95 Million Blockbuster Summer of Tournament Guarantees HERE.

#OssCub3d #VenomTournament #VenomFever #Tournaments

Denryhan

Denryhan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I can confirm that your account is under a security investigation, and I can see you already sent an email to the department in charge. Rest assure that you will get a reply from them once the investigation ends. Normally can take up to 72 hours, appreciate your patience in the meantime.

ACR Rep
are there chances of losing account and funds? I do not have multiple accounts nor have I done anything illegal that I know of? or can I at least get the funds back?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there any update on missing hand histories yet? I know from searching around that it has been a problem for a long time.

Some of my hands are just not being written to hard drive at all. I have to keep a separate spreadsheet of my W/L and the stats from my HUD vs my excel sheet are growing farther and farther apart.

I don't play big stakes or anything, but it is still frustrating!

Hi, please send us an email with the error you have, your screen name and full details, since this feature is properly working, and our tech department will provide you troubleshooting steps, by email to support@winningpokernetwork.com.

ACR Rep

veneca77

veneca77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your service is very good, but I use it very little. :D

igrok8503

igrok8503

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello.
When will you have a full-fledged application for Android smartphones?
Since in the browser cut-down version you cannot play tournaments, free tournaments, Sit and Go.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DOWNTIME FOR MAINTENANCE

We will have emergency downtime tomorrow from 5:30am ET to 6:30am ET. All running tournaments should be able to finish properly. All other games not available will be back after Downtime (including cash games). Refunds will be done according to T&C.
Appreciate your patience.
E558PpsX0AM2AOq

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
are there chances of losing account and funds? I do not have multiple accounts nor have I done anything illegal that I know of? or can I at least get the funds back?

Hi, such questions can only be responded directly by our security department I'm afraid to confirm, I truly hope you can get a prompt reply from them and your account issue can be resolved asap.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello.
When will you have a full-fledged application for Android smartphones?
Since in the browser cut-down version you cannot play tournaments, free tournaments, Sit and Go.

Hi, rest assure or devs are working on it, as shown on our public roadmap here:

https://trello.com/c/J1TWehyo/51-mtts-on-mobile

No ETA I'm afraid but we have it on the ''to do'' list.

ACR Rep

Beachnick42

Beachnick42

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bank Statement ACR charges ?

I was made a deposit last night that went through, however I made 2 other attempts to deposit and was declined because I forgot my card was locked. I have now two $100 pending transactions in my bank account titled "Vitamin Shoppe #576" and was wondering if they are just a hold, my deposits that were declined or if its fraud.

just wondering,

let me know

anybody who has same transaction...

Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210712-172354.jpg
    Screenshot_20210712-172354.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 42
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was made a deposit last night that went through, however I made 2 other attempts to deposit and was declined because I forgot my card was locked. I have now two $100 pending transactions in my bank account titled "Vitamin Shoppe #576" and was wondering if they are just a hold, my deposits that were declined or if its fraud.

just wondering,

let me know

anybody who has same transaction...

Thank you

Hi, I can confirm that the email you have sent recently regarding your concerns about such deposit has been received from our department in charge, rest assure they will get back to you with an answer by email, once they make a deep dive investigation, appreciate your patience in the meantime.

ACR Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.