Not open for further replies.
A

Aces74

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The technical issues affecting the game have now been resolved.

Our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

kFpk2MF.jpg

Can you explain this hand for me????
Hand #142442198 -Holdem(NoLImit) -$0.01/$.0.02 2019/1-/26 12:37:11 UTC
Carol Stream 9-max Seat #5 is the button
Seat 1:FreeD-74 ($0.76)
Seat 2:burrr6603 ($2.00)
Seat 3: icemankef ($2.12) is sitting out
Seat 4:KingPopeye7 ($1.87)
Seat 5:UsuggaMaDeek ($1.92)
Seat 6:LeonLeonzio($3.69)
Seat 7:THC4($5.29) me of course chip leader (my buy in .80)
Seat 8:KidNasty ($1.68)
Seat9 :Hansel42 ($1.98)

LeonLeonzio posts the small blind $0.01
THC4 posts the big blind $0.02
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to THC4 [Qs 8d]
KidNasty folds
Hansel42 folds
FreeD-74 folds
burrr6603 folds
KingPopeye7 raises $0.06 to $0.06
UsuggaMaDeek folds
LeonLeonzio calls $0.05
THC4 calls $0.04
*** FLOP *** [7h 2h 5d]
Main pot $0.18 | Rake $0.00
LeonLeonzio checks
THC4 bets $4.00
KingPopeye7 folds
LeonLeonzio calls $3.63 and is all-in
Uncalled bet ($0.37) returned to THC4
*** TURN *** [7h 2h 5d] 3♦
Main pot $7.07 | Rake $0.37
*** RIVER *** [7h 2h 5d 3d] K♠
*** SHOW DOWN ***
LeonLeonzio shows [7s 7d] (three of a kind, Set of Sevens [7s 7h 7d Ks 5d])
THC4 shows [Qs 8d] (a high card, King high [Ks Qs 8d 7h 5d])
LeonLeonzio collected $7.07 from main pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $7.07 | Rake $0.25 | JP Fee $0.12
Board [7h 2h 5d 3d Ks]
Seat 1: FreeD-74 folded on the Pre-Flop and did not bet
Seat 2: burrr6603 folded on the Pre-Flop and did not bet
Seat 4: KingPopeye7 folded on the Flop
Seat 5: UsuggaMaDeek (button) folded on the Pre-Flop
Seat 6: LeonLeonzio (small blind) showed [7s 7d] and won $7.07 with three of a kind, Set of Sevens [7s 7h 7d Ks 5d]
Seat 7: THC4 (big blind) showed [Qs 8d] and lost with a high card, King high [Ks Qs 8d 7h 5d]
Seat 8: KidNasty folded on the Pre-Flop and did not bet
Seat 9: Hansel42 folded on the Pre-Flop and did not bet

I never selected or typed to bet $4.00 into an .18 pot.
I had Q 8 off and know I was cheated here.
The player LeonLeonzio left table a few hands later.
Contacted support same bs say normal play.
How if i never selected to bet $4. The exact amount that allows this player to double.
Why would I ever bet $4 into an .18 pot.
This is in no way logical or was not a mistyped bet.
I am glad this was not for higher amount in a larger game.
However this did happen and why did it happen ?

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
15k freeroll?

Is ACR going to reschedule the 15k freeroll that was canceled last night?

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley_Poker
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My advice is NOT to play during the day. The site is so littered with crooked players when you play during the day,they are on almost every table. Wait till the wee hours of the morning if you want to play some half assed honest poker.:bandit::icon_boun I played a couple tourneys today and called many crooked players out on what they are doing,two of them had no problem admitting it.One of them told me to try it and get with the program. Cheating in poker makes it not poker anymore,ZERO fun.

To be honest i wonder a bit why you still play there if you feel the cheating there is so normal? Remember poker is a game with a huge luck factor and especially on low levels people play wild. Are you american and have no other options? How do you "know" how and if they are cheating? Im not saying there is nothing shady is going on there but i would like to hear/see some proof or more in-depth analysis. Are we talking about bots or assistance here or card sharing? :joyman:Greetings.

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok Know It All

To be honest i wonder a bit why you still play there if you feel the cheating there is so normal? Remember poker is a game with a huge luck factor and especially on low levels people play wild. Are you american and have no other options? How do you "know" how and if they are cheating? Im not saying there is nothing shady is going on there but i would like to hear/see some proof or more in-depth analysis. Are we talking about bots or assistance here or card sharing? :joyman:Greetings.

I have been playing online poker since 2004 on many different sites and I know all the ways of knowing who's cheating and who's not on the table Im playing on. If you don't go figure it our for yourself because simply I don't owe you anything. Yes there is luck but cheaters are cheaters and have been on online poker for many years. WPN sites are the worst I've ever seen and PROOF is in the pudding:deal: If I cant get a site to listen to me EVEN having %100 proof then i will NOT show you how I know these things. Although I do in some respects believe that this site is either behind it all or know whats going on but turn their backs to it because lets face it,they are the ones depositing the most.:joyman: good day.

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also

If you even know just a little about computers its not hard to find these paths to see whats going on. Always remember its a computer program,computer programs can be manipulated and also these sites are designed to make money;)

gardin555

gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I´m trying to sign up to the site, but a windows appear, and doesnt let me do it.
I downloaded the software and reloaded it, but the same thing still appears.
ACR ISSUE
I click on the link of verification in my email, but nothing happened.
Someone have the same problem with the software? How I could solve it?

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley_Poker
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing online poker since 2004 on many different sites and I know all the ways of knowing who's cheating and who's not on the table Im playing on. If you don't go figure it our for yourself because simply I don't owe you anything. Yes there is luck but cheaters are cheaters and have been on online poker for many years. WPN sites are the worst I've ever seen and PROOF is in the pudding:deal: If I cant get a site to listen to me EVEN having %100 proof then i will NOT show you how I know these things. Although I do in some respects believe that this site is either behind it all or know whats going on but turn their backs to it because lets face it,they are the ones depositing the most.:joyman: good day.

So basically you have zero proof but you just "know" it. Alright then. Yes you dont owe me anything but i really wonder now what your methods are and if you want you can of course still post it which would be both friendly and helpfull. If not its ok too but one question really remains: why are you still playing there? Greetings.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can you explain this hand for me????
Hand #142442198 -Holdem(NoLImit) -$0.01/$.0.02 2019/1-/26 12:37:11 UTC
Carol Stream 9-max Seat #5 is the button
Seat 1:FreeD-74 ($0.76)
Seat 2:burrr6603 ($2.00)
Seat 3: icemankef ($2.12) is sitting out
Seat 4:KingPopeye7 ($1.87)
Seat 5:UsuggaMaDeek ($1.92)
Seat 6:LeonLeonzio($3.69)
Seat 7:THC4($5.29) me of course chip leader (my buy in .80)
Seat 8:KidNasty ($1.68)
Seat9 :Hansel42 ($1.98)

LeonLeonzio posts the small blind $0.01
THC4 posts the big blind $0.02
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to THC4 [Qs 8d]
KidNasty folds
Hansel42 folds
FreeD-74 folds
burrr6603 folds
KingPopeye7 raises $0.06 to $0.06
UsuggaMaDeek folds
LeonLeonzio calls $0.05
THC4 calls $0.04
*** FLOP *** [7h 2h 5d]
Main pot $0.18 | Rake $0.00
LeonLeonzio checks
THC4 bets $4.00
KingPopeye7 folds
LeonLeonzio calls $3.63 and is all-in
Uncalled bet ($0.37) returned to THC4
*** TURN *** [7h 2h 5d] 3♦
*** RIVER *** [7h 2h 5d 3d] K♠
*** SHOW DOWN ***
LeonLeonzio shows [7s 7d] (three of a kind, Set of Sevens [7s 7h 7d Ks 5d])
THC4 shows [Qs 8d] (a high card, King high [Ks Qs 8d 7h 5d])
LeonLeonzio collected $7.07 from main pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $7.07 | Rake $0.25 | JP Fee $0.12
Board [7h 2h 5d 3d Ks]
Seat 1: FreeD-74 folded on the Pre-Flop and did not bet
Seat 2: burrr6603 folded on the Pre-Flop and did not bet
Seat 4: KingPopeye7 folded on the Flop
Seat 5: UsuggaMaDeek (button) folded on the Pre-Flop
Seat 6: LeonLeonzio (small blind) showed [7s 7d] and won $7.07 with three of a kind, Set of Sevens [7s 7h 7d Ks 5d]
Seat 7: THC4 (big blind) showed [Qs 8d] and lost with a high card, King high [Ks Qs 8d 7h 5d]
Seat 8: KidNasty folded on the Pre-Flop and did not bet
Seat 9: Hansel42 folded on the Pre-Flop and did not bet

I never selected or typed to bet $4.00 into an .18 pot.
I had Q 8 off and know I was cheated here.
The player LeonLeonzio left table a few hands later.
Contacted support same bs say normal play.
How if i never selected to bet $4. The exact amount that allows this player to double.
Why would I ever bet $4 into an .18 pot.
This is in no way logical or was not a mistyped bet.
I am glad this was not for higher amount in a larger game.
However this did happen and why did it happen ?

Apologize for the late reply, please send this hand breakdown and your inquiries to our game integrity team by email to support@americascardroom.eu, request a hand reading from this department and you will get all the information you need.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I´m trying to sign up to the site, but a windows appear, and doesnt let me do it.
I downloaded the software and reloaded it, but the same thing still appears.
View attachment 258818
I click on the link of verification in my email, but nothing happened.
Someone have the same problem with the software? How I could solve it?

I am sorry to hear you experiencing issues trying to sign up, please be so kind and contact directly with the CS reps either by live chat or phone at 1-877-314-4195 so they can walk you through the process from your computer.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is ACR going to reschedule the 15k freeroll that was canceled last night?

We will be considering reschedule the 15k Freebuy tournament, as of know cannot confirm n specific date, but you can keep an eye on the lobby to check within the next days if it is available or not. Thanks for choosing us :)

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I try and bring up the tourney lobby for any tournament i enter on my desk top computer it closes down the entire site and then I have to bring it back up and log back on. Does anyone else have this problem?

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley_Poker
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why do you care so much what i say? You must be one of them,stop your way to obvious haha:heeeellll
No im not one of them and since when does ACR care what someome says? I only wanted to have an interresting conversation but you not seem to be the type uf human for that. Which is ok and i let you continue now with your baseless accusations and trolling. Keep going. Cheers.:vroam:

A

Aces74

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Apologize for the late reply, please send this hand breakdown and your inquiries to our game integrity team by email to support@americascardroom.eu, request a hand reading from this department and you will get all the information you need.

Already sent contacted 4 times nothing done.Plus this happened a few days ago and I contacted right away.
Thats reason I post here to let others know this is happened and support is a joke.
So far nothing has been credited back.

M

maaktwo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Logged in or not

ACR seems to have crashed again ! ahahahahahah.

Sunday during the big freebuy tourney it was impossible to get on the site. I was told repeatedly I was logged out due to inactivity. That's correct, I was inactive because I couldn't get logged in. AC has some deep fundamental problems with their software. Also, there are many thousands of people playing free tourneys like the freebuys and the Breast cancer charity events. Not sure this is helping the sight as it clogs their system with so many people that aren't depositing money. (They're not depositing money because they never win anything). I would love to know who the winners are and how many there are.

Tournaments are all in crap shoots. There is no style of play that can work when so many players risk it all with 45 and win.

And, what's with this endless, endless list of registering tourneys that have no one registered? It's like 4 feet of scrolling to get to Late registration tourneys.
Stuck with no options in Mn.

usmc2doc

usmc2doc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Almost Like an Inside Joke

Transparency really does not seem to exist or be a desire of the ACR team. No explanations as to why this is happening. These freebuy series are really ruining the experience for players that have been here before, and are going to be here after the freerollers are gone. We have real money tourneys going on that are being cancelled. Talking 50k, 150k, 250k, etc that are being canceled during deep runs because of these ridiculous freebuys that most "players" go in and dump all in with 93o simply because they can get in free for 3 bullets. This isn't poker. Let them play these freebuys on a separate server away from ppl that are just trying to grind and play the game.

Oh and one other thing. Can someone explain to me how a "misdeal" can occur in an online poker setting? Yes, you read that right. A misdeal....this was the message that players were receiving on Sunday during multiple hands. Acr, care to explain how this is possible? I'm sure a lot ppl would love to know. :heeeellll:heeeellll:mad::mad:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Already sent contacted 4 times nothing done.Plus this happened a few days ago and I contacted right away.
Thats reason I post here to let others know this is happened and support is a joke.
So far nothing has been credited back.
I am really sorry that you have not received your refund yet. Will you be so kind to contact me via Private Message with the following information: Screen name, Tournament ID or Hand ID or full name of the tournament in question, the buy-in amount and any applicable rebuy amount. Thank you for your patience.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Official ACR Thread

Something is wrong with the lobby situation. Barely ever will it work or if it does clicking on some buttons do not activate the desired results. The seating algorithm is clearly not random. Seems like I always sit with the same 10-20 regulars. Based on the tournament I can pretty much bank on sitting with the bot “imdabest101” ... 3:30 daily 10k-20k (depending on the day) I always sit next to TJ Gold. There are a few others as well. Seems odd that no matter how many entries I always start with same players. Also, the table immediately shuts down once you get your bad beat. Try to rewatch the aces lose all in preflop for first place chips but can’t anymore. The hand history is impossible to navigate as it freezes often or shows tournaments you didn’t play in recently.

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Everyone!

This thread is for answering any of your questions or concerns, so feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to assist you.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make sure your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

You can inquire about topics like:
  • Customer Support
  • Withdrawals
  • Deposits
  • Tournaments
  • General inquires
We look forward to hearing from you!

The ACR Staff

ACR Staff,

I have been noticing on hands when I am all in and lose a Mtt , many times the table closes immediately and I cannot review the hand. In fact, it does not even end up in my database. I have a HUD set up so I should always see all the hands but I do not get the final hand.

Isn't there somewhere on the ACR web site, not the client, where I can bring up tournaments by number and then ask for my hand history?? Thanks for the help

gardin555

gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am sorry to hear you experiencing issues trying to sign up, please be so kind and contact directly with the CS reps either by live chat or phone at 1-877-314-4195 so they can walk you through the process from your computer.

I tryied to contact them but cant do it.
Maybe you could to help me or talk to them directly to solve the problem.
Posting images about the issues with the software:
ACR ISSUE
ACR ISSUE2
I sent you a p.m. with my personal data in ACR
Thank you in advance for you help.

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure if this has been mentioned in another thread - I didn't see it.

A nice addition to the latest update is players hole cards are revealed in replay for a hand that is mucked at showdown. Nice!

Now if we could just fix the replay to see the last hands we play - when we bust - and - switch tables - that'd be just dandy.

To be forward - if you could please just MIMIC in its entirety BetOnline Replay & Hand History - that would be sweet icing on the cake!
I really like ACR - but BOL replay/HH is the best.

Last edited:
shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone else having this issue with acr today!? pretty much blinded out before i loaded in.

Attachments

• acr.jpg
    acr.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 98
MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Official ACR Thread

Just a heads up or advice for the “Bot detectives “ at ACR. I have noticed the last level or so of the free buy series that hundreds of entries sign up for the tournament. This often closes the registration period because the ITM number is hit. If a team has 200 bots and they all min cash or better for 1$ and up it isn’t much but it adds up after a series of 50 plus tournaments, especially if some of those bots run good and make the final table. Honestly I do not believe hundreds of players are waiting until this moment to register. I would suggest that the support team take a look at these accounts and there tendencies and it’s my opinion that many bots will be detected.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR Staff,

I have been noticing on hands when I am all in and lose a Mtt , many times the table closes immediately and I cannot review the hand. In fact, it does not even end up in my database. I have a HUD set up so I should always see all the hands but I do not get the final hand.

Isn't there somewhere on the ACR web site, not the client, where I can bring up tournaments by number and then ask for my hand history?? Thanks for the help

I am really sorry you were affected by this known issue. Our Developers are working hard to get it fixed as soon as possible. In the meantime, please contact directly our CS reps by email at support@americascardroom.eu for a specific tournament hand history request. Appreciate your patience and understanding.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just a heads up or advice for the “Bot detectives “ at ACR. I have noticed the last level or so of the free buy series that hundreds of entries sign up for the tournament. This often closes the registration period because the ITM number is hit. If a team has 200 bots and they all min cash or better for 1$ and up it isn’t much but it adds up after a series of 50 plus tournaments, especially if some of those bots run good and make the final table. Honestly I do not believe hundreds of players are waiting until this moment to register. I would suggest that the support team take a look at these accounts and there tendencies and it’s my opinion that many bots will be detected.

Hi Mike, first of all, appreciate the time you took to send us this information, it has been sent to our security department, also if you suspect about a specific player, please complete a security report filling the following form: https://www.americascardroom.eu/security-form/ or send an email to security@americascardroom.eu with the following information: Screenname of the reporter, screen names of the accounts in question, table ID or Hand ID and full details of the case. Wish you a good rest of the day:)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone else having this issue with acr today!? pretty much blinded out before i loaded in.

We recommend you to try to open the App on a different browser, check if you have the latest Java Flash player installed to run our software, and if the issue persists, Let's do the following:

1. Find your main directory in file explorer!
2. Find ACR/BCP folder
3. Rename it or delete it
4. Delete Americas Card Room / Black Chip Poker from your computer in Control Panel
5. Restart your computer.
6. Check if you have the latest Java Flash player installed to run our software, if not please update it.
7. Delete cookies and cache from your browser.
8. Download and install (Once you download the software the system will request you a location for the files to be saved please at the end of that location add V2 and click on next/run)
9. Sign in and enjoy!

Here is our Direct Download link:

https://americascardroom.eu/downloading/

In case you may need the Black Chip Poker Direct Download Link:

https://blackchippoker.eu/downloading/

I trust this has been helpful to you, but if you are still in need of assistance, you already know where to reach us.

Status
Not open for further replies.