Status
Not open for further replies.
WSMFP1986

WSMFP1986

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Americas Cardroom Support Staff will gladly walk you through a troubleshooting step by step, in order to assist you with the issues you are currently experience with our software. Click our “Support” tab at the top of this website to access our live chat, or email support@americascardroom.eu for 24/7 help.
Are you or ACR ever getting a moble App for tournaments

ironduke11

ironduke11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the updates are looking good, still sluggish and glitchy table freezes etc

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why doesn't ACR allow players to view their hand histories?

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll check that out. Been busting out of tournaments on weird bad beats and wanted to see the HHs. I tried to view them from the Lobby HHs and got a blank.

2019 10 18 1745

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The department in charge is working to get that developed.

So far we do offer Blitz and JackPots on our mobile version.

Thanks a lot for your patience and understanding.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is what I came here for I was scrolling to say thanks to the prompt reply to the rep for a points related question. But this is the worst part about ACR. exc. U know. Cancellations I don't get the delay

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L29 using CardsChat mobile app

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The department in charge is working to get that developed.

So far we do offer Blitz and JackPots on our mobile version.

Thanks a lot for your patience and understanding.
My laptop dies from overheating so I've to either buy a new laptop or pray you guys add tournaments it doesn't make any sense. Cheers

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L29 using CardsChat mobile app

J

Jai_R

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cannot Download Website issue?

Hi,

I had to get a new laptop and I am trying to redownload ACR, but everywhere I go, it seems to be a dead link. Is there a new link or are there some issues with the site going on?

Thanks

elflake

elflake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Americas Cardroom Support Staff will gladly walk you through a troubleshooting step by step, in order to assist you with the issues you are currently experience with our software. Click our “Support” tab at the top of this website to access our live chat, or email support@americascardroom.eu for 24/7 help.

Deleting the software and re-downloading it fixed the problem.

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rakeback Down?

Is there a known issue with 'rakeback'? It hasn't been updated for me at least since the 17th.
Thanks for your help.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I been able to play a couple of the freerolls now and cashed for a little. I have to say I love the graphics when you are in the money and go up the pay jumps. Pretty bloody awesome :) ! Makes me want to see them more and more. Well done ACR!

P

paulyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can someone tell me how i find the freebuy series on bcp? I cant find these tourneys at all?

Also can someone explain the freebuys series and rebuys? So you bust out once, that is it unless you want to rebuy with your funds right? Or you actually get a 2nd and 3rd rebuy for free?

Last edited by a moderator:
TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also can someone explain the freebuys series and rebuys? So you bust out once, that is it unless you want to rebuy with your funds right? Or you actually get a 2nd and 3rd rebuy for free?

You get a 2nd and 3rd rebuy for free. When you bust I forget what it says, but it's asking you to buy with your funds. You click leave tournament and then an option pops up saying something like watch ad to rebuy for free. Then if you bust a third time to can rebuy with our own funds the fourth time. Then I believe you can rebuy as many times as you want till the late registration is over.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can. It’s the playback button on the top right iirrc.

My playback buttons are on the top left of the tables, it doesn't show most of my "all in" hands and none of my "bust out" hands. There are zero hand histories in the lobby under Game Info>Hand Histories.

Maybe the ACR rep can tell me why I'm not able to see the HHs on most of my "all in" and "bust out" hands.

This is a screen shot of my lobby HHs. No hands there.

2019 10 20 1505

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
@ ACR Rep

I'm a Chinese and i believe in Fortune telling, listen to this:"I can't predict your future but i can predict most of your client will start withdrawing their money soon!"

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wheeew , thought it was just me , i had to change my PW last night . It worked fine then i got booted off too and the new PW wouldn't work so i changed it and it still says wrong IDor PW.

gl guys .

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My playback buttons are on the top left of the tables, it doesn't show most of my "all in" hands and none of my "bust out" hands. There are zero hand histories in the lobby under Game Info>Hand Histories.

Maybe the ACR rep can tell me why I'm not able to see the HHs on most of my "all in" and "bust out" hands.

This is a screen shot of my lobby HHs. No hands there.

View attachment 258403

I never use the HH feature in the software. I just go to my computer and into the ACR files and into the HH and view them there.

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so im guessing the site is down again,is that what my login details are wrong means.just changed password still wrong so im guessing that means the site is down again?
ok,is down.waiting time now,gl all.

Last edited:
wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just checked my Facebook, ACR had posted 15 minutes ago, that they are down again but are working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.