Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paulyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can anyone here tell me if you could register to those freeroll tounrneys like mitch jones freebuy like regular freebuys or if those type of freebuy series require a password?

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey ACR rep. I have tried placing a couple of NFL bets today and the site keeps saying the minimum bet is $50us. It has never been like that before. What's up?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also are you allowed to participate in these tournaments if you never deposited funds into acr? I will be looking to create an ACR account as i only play on bcp but they don't have these freebuy tourneys.

Also are there ppl with bcp and acr accounts? And if so, there is no issue using the same email address connected to both accouns right? Or you need to use a different email for each of them?

Hi, yes you can open an ACR account using the same email but note that the screen name must be different (slightly different if you prefer).

And yes, you can participate of the Freebuy Super Series without making a deposit, you will have 2 free re-entries, however, if you want to re-buy or re-enter after using those 2 reentries for free, you will need to have funds available :burnout:Wish you the best of luck at the tables!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To all my fellow ACR players.
Ya'll know that annoying browser pop-up when you close out of the lobby?

If you have a browser window maximized on a second monitor. The pop-up fails, doesn't pop-up and doesn't bring the browser to the front.

Just wanted to share. :)

Hi,

I have talked about this several times on live chat. When I click on "Deposit" in my account the screen goes blank. I have attached the screenshot of it. I have tried reinstalling the software, Flushing DNS, Clearing cache etc. But nothing seems to work. I use an ultrabook with high specs and windows 10 so there shouldn't be any issues with that. Does anyone else face the same problem or is it working for you guys?

Appreciate your time reporting such issues, I have escalate your feedback to our development team so they can further review.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can anyone here tell me if you could register to those freeroll tounrneys like mitch jones freebuy like regular freebuys or if those type of freebuy series require a password?

Hi, those Freebuy Series tournaments don´t need a special password, you just need to create an account and you will be able to join them for free! Wish you the best of luck at the tables:):cool:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey ACR rep. I have tried placing a couple of NFL bets today and the site keeps saying the minimum bet is $50us. It has never been like that before. What's up?

Hi, could you be so kind and contact directly our CS reps either by phone at 1-877-314-4195 , live chat or email at support@americascardroom.eu they will gladly clarify all your sports inquiries:)

I

Index12

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Any reason why only some of the freebuys have free rentries?

BUSB0Y

BUSB0Y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any reason why only some of the freebuys have free rentries?

Every freebuy in the Freebuy Super Series gets 2 free additional re-entries if you watch a video, but this option ends after late reg or after min-cash is met whichever occurs sooner. Here's a video on how to get ur free bullets

wildwildwes

wildwildwes

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR

can we lower the cash deposit

Jdjakubisin

Jdjakubisin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GREATEST FREEROLL SERIES ...... EVER.

I just want to say that I think the ACR freebuy superseries freerolls are the greatsest freerolls ever. Keep them going as as long and as often as possible..

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
can we lower the cash deposit

Thank you for reaching us out, I've sent your info to the department in charge so they can take a look into this. I appreciate your time and feedback

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just want to say that I think the ACR freebuy superseries freerolls are the greatsest freerolls ever. Keep them going as as long and as often as possible..

We work so hard to create this awesome Freeby Series for all our loyal and valuable players, just as you are, thanks for your warm words and wish you the best of luck at the tables:cool:

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every freebuy in the Freebuy Super Series gets 2 free additional re-entries if you watch a video, but this option ends after late reg or after min-cash is met whichever occurs sooner. Here's a video on how to get ur free bullets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v8mtu_Y7Lg

No the higher games DO NOT have a re-enter option with video. The 5k doesnt the 7k did not. The 5k today doesnt have it None of the higher games have it. only the 3k on down

My question is why are there alot of PL O8 reg and hi/lo but not one stud or stud hi/lo. There should be just as many Stud games as there are PL O8 . granted more pure gamblers like Omaha cause it entices more gambling then any version of poker but this should have definitely been in the free buy series

Mundug

Mundug

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any deposit problem from Mongolia?

BUSB0Y

BUSB0Y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No the higher games DO NOT have a re-enter option with video. The 5k doesnt the 7k did not. The 5k today doesnt have it None of the higher games have it. only the 3k on down

My question is why are there alot of PL O8 reg and hi/lo but not one stud or stud hi/lo. There should be just as many Stud games as there are PL O8 . granted more pure gamblers like Omaha cause it entices more gambling then any version of poker but this should have definitely been in the free buy series

Oh my bad. Fake news everyone, apologies

rayrc

rayrc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing the freebuy series with not very good results, but I don't want to complain about that. I would only like to suggest that when someone loses all his chips he leaves the table with the option to buy back but that the game does not stop, especially in the first levels in which almost in each hand someone goes all in.

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I would like to play CC tournaments in the Americas cardroom, can anyone tell me if the room is welcome for Brazilian players for deposits and withdrawals? Can you tell if I download the Americas Cardroom room through the CC link I get any bonuses? Thanks!

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So the 5K freebuy that was supposed to start at 4 or 5 pm est is canceled? Its not even on there anymore

P

paulyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I created acr account. Can someone explain how you get those 2 free rebuys? I busted out of a tournament, then it showed leave tournamnet, rebuy 1 dollar, rebuy 2 dollar... no other option.

I clicked on leave tournament... and then i was out. I thought you could watch the video but how you do that? I dontr have any funds in my account, just created account.

So if the gtd for the freebuy is 3k gtd and under, you can watch the video to get a free rebuy? But if its higher than 3k gtd... you can't do this? Someone mentioned something like this.

Hi there. So any tournament that is 3k gtd and below...you can rebuy but any tourney that is higher like 5k gtd and up you cannot?

Also what is the proper way to get those 2 free rebuys? Do you click on leave tournament and then you get an ad that will allow you to do this or you don't click on anything?

Last edited by a moderator:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR Rep just wanted to thank you and your supervisor for helping me.
Appreciated the great customer care received and all the great games on ACR too great site.:top:

You are more than welcome! It is always a pleasure to assist our valuable players just as you are for us, I wish you the best of luck at the tables.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.