Not open for further replies.
T

texfast

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Down

Last few days I'd connect to ACR, it's say "logged off due to inactivity" Hearing a lot of "ACR is down, am I the only one?" Hopefully this is short-term.

It is currently down and has been going down constantly the last several days.

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree it's frustrating, but I really hope ACR can get it's act together as it can be a great place to play and yes one of very few options for us in the US. One thing I was confused about when I played the $5000 freeroll for a limited time before it crashed last night was the 2 rebuys for free. The first time I clicked rebuy a screen came up and I was back in the game. The next time I clicked rebuy, I saw a screen that said I could watch an ad or buy in for $3, I selected watch an ad and got in and an ad came up. It made me wonder if the first time I rebought it might have charged me $3, which I did not agree to and no way would I have done for just 1000 chips at that point in the tourney. I thought that rebuy for free or $3 part was a bit of a mess. I guess if it did charge me it will be refunded as the tourney froze up. Also I cashed $1 in the breast cancer tourney but then that tourney crashed. I hope I still have my $1 I won from that. They don't take money away if you cash do they?

You have 2 free re-entry
Read this thread, i mentioned it
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/general-poker-13/acr-freebuy-game-plan-441954/

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the most frustrating part is that they give a timeframe from 30 minutes to 2 hours and nothing is fixed. They're going to be losing a lot of trust with this. Just say the site is down until we can figure out how to fix it instead of disappointing more people.

One person on twitter said it best. If you tell your kids you're bringing home candy and don't the first time, they'll be upset. The 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, the kids will be furious and will never believe you again.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems that ACR took my advice with their latest tweet.

swoopdonk

swoopdonk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well the 2pm free buy is a lost cause due to not being able to sign in. Beginning to wonder if they are doing this on purpose to avoid paying out. If ACR could run smoothly for 30 days they could make a lot of money.

teepack

teepack

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, that's a good business strategy to draw in new customers. Bring them in and then crash the system. That will certainly keep them coming back for more.

I would be their system got overwhelmed by the number of players. I've been having issues playing cash on my phone lately. Glad to know it's not me.

balo

balo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Hey what is going on here! I deposit $100 because I wanted to play the freebuy series! Now I can't even log-in! What kind of BS is this ?

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's up and running.
1 min to Freebuy.
Shuffle up and deal.

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well the 2pm free buy is a lost cause due to not being able to sign in. Beginning to wonder if they are doing this on purpose to avoid paying out. If ACR could run smoothly for 30 days they could make a lot of money.

I was thinking EXACT same thing!!! They knew these was coming and not ready for it ? come on seriously? Didnt they just upgrade site? new servers etc? and after how long still dont have the major bugs worked out? LMFAO

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
IMPORTANT UPDATE

Our technical team has now restored gameplay in our client. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused. We wish you all the best luck in our tables and appreciate your preference.

OxAPGAb.jpg

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are on free buy event number 10. So are they not gonna go back and do 2thru 10? or any of the cancer games? Bet not!!

swoopdonk

swoopdonk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bout time, seeing as 8 major free pays have come and gone. Hurrumph...... Well I just registered for the 4:15 and the 5pm, let's see how it goes.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are on free buy event number 10. So are they not gonna go back and do 2thru 10? or any of the cancer games? Bet not!!

Our tournaments team will be rescheduling those events, soon we will be posting new dates and additional details, appreciate your patience and comprehension.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
looks like i sent over 6 hours for nothing, going to rescheduling bs

Canaveral

Canaveral

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very good site but def needs to increase the SNG traffic. .

elflake

elflake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's a new glitch : the site tells me every few minutes that I have been disconnected,( nothing wrong with my internet connection ) and also frequently tells me "your request has been interrupted" when I click to do something. My extra-time clock doesn't start when this happens and I am auto-folded wherever I am in the hand. Back within 10 seconds but it doesn't matter.
What's really sad is that this site ran better in 2001 than it does now.

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
blitz micro

2c/5c and 10c/25c are the highest played "fast-fold" poker options on other sites... Why are these stakes dismissed on ACR?

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wondering what the points on ACR are actually good for?

R

rmcneice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably because they can't handle the volume of play?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2c/5c and 10c/25c are the highest played "fast-fold" poker options on other sites... Why are these stakes dismissed on ACR?

We apologize for the late reply. I have sent your feedback to the tournaments department so they can consider these suggestions. I appreciate your time and feedback.

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We apologize for the late reply. I have sent your feedback to the tournaments department so they can consider these suggestions. I appreciate your time and feedback.

Awesome, thanks!!!!:star:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here's a new glitch : the site tells me every few minutes that I have been disconnected,( nothing wrong with my internet connection ) and also frequently tells me "your request has been interrupted" when I click to do something. My extra-time clock doesn't start when this happens and I am auto-folded wherever I am in the hand. Back within 10 seconds but it doesn't matter.
What's really sad is that this site ran better in 2001 than it does now.

Americas Cardroom Support Staff will gladly walk you through a troubleshooting step by step, in order to assist you with the issues you are currently experience with our software. Click our “Support” tab at the top of this website to access our live chat, or email support@americascardroom.eu for 24/7 help.

WSMFP1986

WSMFP1986

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
got a str8 flush 2 nights ago,thin got beat by one 2 hours later,i had a Ace high flush,kind of suxd
It was on ACR

Status
Not open for further replies.