XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The "Your Position" stat in the info box at MTT table doesn't update in real time or after each hand (and I assume the others lag as well). Its always one hand behind. This affects decision making and needs to be fixed. I just played a $50 freeroll. It said I was 15 of 17 so I decided to shove as I was getting short. I was actually 11 of 17 (with 10 paid), which only showed in the box after I lost the hand and was out.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ACR Rep The date and clock displays 24hr time down by the big red cashier button. All the tournaments are displayed as 12hr time and there is no AM or PM so when you are scrolling through the tournaments for potential ones to play, you have to scroll back up to the beginning of the day to see if time on tournament is morning or night. Can I get a 24hr time on tournaments or at least an AM or PM by the time.

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To ACR Rep: Quirks Discoverd

1.) Noticed On Demand free-rolls show up only as Late Reg or Running, no Announced games appearing in ether Tournaments or Sit-n-Go tabs .

2.) Hand History : only 30 days to retain. 180 days preferred, 90 reasonable.

3.) Table Closed button should bring tournament Lobby back into focus / bring to front of other windows.

This is just a 5 min Quick check into how the software looks/behaves .
Still Hoping at least these things are taken care of by at least Tuesday.

Totally Uninstalled all older software, and folders.
Then downloaded new installer, and ran.
After that finished, launched program, waited on update download then logged in.
No problems ( yet ).

After a bit of scouting, only issues I have yet to discover are above.

Please advise us as to when these technical bugs will be addressed, looking forward to hitting the tables again.

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
played a few tournys and the window re-sizing is not great ,,you need to drag the bottom and sides to fit ur needs, they get distorted and the chat boxes[ spellings ] dont adjust along with the size of ur window
Honestly to be down for the week you would think you guys would come out with a tested pre version before letting us be the puppets, ..the main updates should have been resolved and not repaired while being tested,, there are many fixes yet to be done

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Tournaments suspended and canceled again. Apparently, they're "experiencing issues with tournaments in late registration" whatever that means. Time to call it a night I guess.

Last edited:
S

SirRedBeard82

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ugh

Tournaments suspended and canceled again. Apparently, they're "experiencing issues with tournaments in late registration" whatever that means. Time to call it a night I guess.

I am a victim of the aforementioned "issues with tournaments in late registration." I have been assured that my buy-in will be refunded within the hour. Hope so.... Otherwise it's $15+1.50 thrown down the drain. Was able to play one hand...only one. :confused:

petshpe

petshpe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
> Be me
> Play in a tournament for more than 2 hours!
> Be Chip leader
> Only 5 minutes remaining for late reg
> Tournament is suspended!
> Tournament is cancelled!
> Receive only Buyin as a refund **No Timeframe for crediting account**

Things beginning to be seriously frustrating @ACR !!!!

petshpe

petshpe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
> Be me
> Be Chip leader

Account is credited already with the refund (Only Buy-in)..

Don't know why eliminated Players will also take refunds according to Tournament Cancellation on Late-reg Policy !!!!

petshpe

petshpe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I'm still waiting for my account to be credited with refunds for multiple tournaments.. I've already received a notification on software telling "my account was credited for 2 tournaments" but it still not credited actually since yesterday, I contacted live chat many times and still not refunded, However I will wait for another 24 hours and update when I have anything new..

It's been about 48 hours and These refunds are not done yet!

emk211

emk211

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Okay, I am sure it has all been said in this thread by others before me, just today, 10 games played all canceled in mid stream. It is free. But who is making the choice to click and open your site? ME. Nobody is forcing me or putting a gun to my head, just my desire to have fun and distract my self from real life bull, patience for the inconvenience? Just hope that some day ACR gets this crap figured out so I have a place to at least try to win some free money so that I can give it all back eventually anyway, what the heck, Have A Great Day!

Donkey_Mike

Donkey_Mike

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
> Be me
> Be Chip leader

(see reply)

Welcome to LIVE "Beta Testing"

IIRC, before WPN was going to implement new skin/features/update to game client ( which SHOULD HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED AFTER the 2019 wsop) marathon, WPN reported that there was another series of very questionable collusion violations, that WPN reported on their website (betweeen 48 and 62-ish accounts) and were terminated. That in turn, IMO, forced WPN to release/launch/reconfigure up to 1.16.1. early just as the 2019 Las Vegas W.S.O.P. marathon kicked off..

..the cheaters, once again, robbed valued WPN players from another live tournament that they could've win/won and represent ACR/BCP/[etcetera] by cheating/collusion with their bull��.

Last edited:
Donkey_Mike

Donkey_Mike

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
  • “Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.” – John Ruskin.:D

petshpe

petshpe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WPN reported that there was another series of very questionable collusion violations, that WPN reported on their website (betweeen 48 and 62-ish accounts) and were terminated. That in turn, IMO, forced WPN to release/launch/reconfigure up to 1.16.1. early just as the 2019 Las Vegas W.S.O.P. marathon kicked off..

Seems reasonable, I've noticed these banned accounts on WPN website also noticed my account was credited with chunk of refunds. IIRC, it was a month ago !

P.S. Suspended Tournaments were all Micro/Low/Medium Buy-ins while High Roller ones are still up, is it on separate server or what @ACR ?

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Used to be black friday.
now for all the players of ACR came the black days[emoji17][emoji17][emoji17]

A

aliasheer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They said that all the tournaments are on but I am seeing only one and that too is running in all of the tournaments??!

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today it is 27. A poker room is still not working ....

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
27th was probably inclusive. Looking forward to when, ACR, the best card site is once more fully operational.

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Black Chip Poker Cheated Me

I know you are ACR Rep. but you guys on the same network.

Last night I played a $3.30 buy NLHE for GTD $1,000

Well I had KK and the enemy had 5s&10c. the flop did not hit a flush, no possible straight and he didn't have two pair.

It said I lost...I tried to review the hand so that I can protest an5at least get my buy buy in back. BCP did not save the hand and there are other hands of minds it didn't save either.

Moreover, when I tried to go back on, all the tournaments but a few were gone.

Who do I complain to about that?

1. Cheating me in an all in play when I clearly won with KK

2. Not allowing me to be able to replay the hand and 3. Never saving it on my PC, so they can cover it up. That network had bugs in the programming. It saved some if the other hands

4. Getting a refund of my buy in and some sort of inconvenience bonus.

5. The system going down and not even showing the tournament?

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cant get past the little box that pops up after you log in. has the venom stuff. It wont exit out and got the thing thinking. So im guessing things arent right yet?

POKERRANSOM

POKERRANSOM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok so ive playe at acr and was inn two tournament when i was logged out an could not re co nnect will i get a refund

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i thin not playing is the smart move right now and just no your balence that a photo screen shot it print it,save to computer cause i would not risk my money right now till its back up and running smoothly now a week and still having problems

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone had any problems cashing out?

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR Rep The date and clock displays 24hr time down by the big red cashier button. All the tournaments are displayed as 12hr time and there is no AM or PM so when you are scrolling through the tournaments for potential ones to play, you have to scroll back up to the beginning of the day to see if time on tournament is morning or night. Can I get a 24hr time on tournaments or at least an AM or PM by the time.

Thank you for the report, we are currently working on this.

A

aliasheer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My balance is showing 0.00. Pretty sure thats not the case, kindly tell me you guys are working on this?!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ok so ive playe at acr and was inn two tournament when i was logged out an could not re co nnect will i get a refund

Yes, you will get your refund for sure. If you haven't received it yet, please send me your screen name by PM and the full details of the tournaments (Hand ID, tournament ID or the full name of the Tournament and don't forget the date specific date you played it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.