What was your hobby before online poker became possible?

M

Moneyjoy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
In addition to my job as a principal, I bought several old houses that needed upgrading, which I took care of in my spare time, without stopping to play chess and engaging in sport activities. Today, I have added poker to my hobbies. I play it for fun, while dedicating hours of study to better understand the strategies, as well as those who are willing to 'share my table'; that's probably why I don't consider them as my enemies, even though sometimes(!) they try to pull some tricks on me...

optikdave

optikdave

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played backgammon online before poker and before computers became normal I was a voracious philatelist who spent thousands of $ building a collection and when I moved from NH to Florida I sold it for only $850 f ing dollars. I did not want to transport 5 twenty lbs cartons to Florida and humidity is not a friend of stamps. The collection sat dormant from 1980 until I sold it. Marriage golf kids and poker got in the way. Now throw grandchildren in the mix.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I simply cannot remember what I did, but I must have been very productive compare to now as most of my freetime goes in playing poker online :
Went to school, played a lot of soccer, hung out with friends. When I discovered online poker, I stopped studying well at university, my friends became even more, and I stopped playing soccer. :unsure:

M

Margo17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I used to do a lot of sewing, but after poker I practically no longer sew.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played more video games... today I still play but I divide my time with poker....

Fosterbio

Fosterbio

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
it was many years of disappearing into MMORPGs(Lineage 2 and else). It was a real addiction)) With the advent of poker in my life, I did not separate the time of poker and something else... everything happened by itself. It felt like there was amnesia and at one moment I immediately remembered everything. Despite all the pain of bad beats and coolers in important moments of the game, poker is still the best thing that happened in life

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
before poker, i collected hockey cards, in fact still have many older cards i am considering selling, from all the sets i have to single cards.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My hobby used to be soccer, now I share it with poker

juliannorei

juliannorei

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Simplesmente não consigo lembrar o que fiz, mas devo ter sido muito produtivo em comparação a agora, já que passo a maior parte do meu tempo livre jogando pôquer online:
I really liked online games, but they didn't bring me a profit, just a waste of time and money.
Today, with poker, I use the same amount of time to make money

Mido

Mido

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I used to love to play solitaire, now slot games and poker are my thing :ah4:😁

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
since I was a child I have liked video games, I went every day to play Arcades, now I play League of legends on my computer, and I have an emulator, with games from Family Game, Sega Genisis, Play Station 2 and Nintendo