What was your hobby before online poker became possible?

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mine was gaming. I used to love playing GTA and Pro Evo soccer on my playstation, I still have a console with those exact games only but its gets used about 3 times a year these days.

M

Magallaneroy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
I like Chess a lot. And I like Poker more. So my favorite game is Poker. I love him

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I always had the same hobbies, playing tennis and watch series and movies.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Before poker my hobby was playing football, I still love it today but poker took its place heheh

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
before poker. He played a lot of video games and was really good at arcade games. Wonder Boy Pac Man King of Fighters was my favorite.. he was also very good on the dance machine hahaha.. then a little older I had great times with friends playing Counter Strike another of my favorites. Now I only play League of Legends once in a while... but I miss the days of arcades.

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really was lazy i only were watching movies and nothing else

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I mostly didn't do anything before I started playing poker

lilypond

lilypond

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Poker isn't my main hobby at the moment :) I just play occasionally. Otherwise I like to cook, exercise, design Apps, and so on.

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Before I didn't have any hobbies, but playing poker became, in addition to being a distraction, a way to earn extra income.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley rips it in on Replay
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing other video games

10gerka

10gerka

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My hobby before poker was going fishing and also playing soccer in the countryside with my friends. Until now I always take my getaways, but when poker arrived, my outings with friends became less.

userX

userX

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I simply cannot remember what I did, but I must have been very productive compare to now as most of my freetime goes in playing poker online :
I had many different hobbies, but probably my favorite hobby was doing nothing and hanging out in my neighborhood with my friends all day. Now that poker has become a priority for me, I don't waste time on nonsense anymore, I just play, enjoy the game and even earn a little :)

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Video games. Love them until today.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
My hobby is cars, it's a lifelong hobby. I really like cars, I have a big garage in which I spend a lot of time.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
When I was young 😅, and before I played poker, I use to practice triple jump. I use to train 2-3 hours per day.
That or video games, I still play Rocket League.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Before getting into poker I used to go fishing entire year
Now I only go in summer

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Before I started Playing Poker on-line I used to play a lot of Pool, I was in a team of 7 players Travelling around local pubs, Playing in a League. There were individual events that ran alongside the League games Like House Champion, Which I won on 2 occasions and Champion of Champions Plus a team Championship which we came runners up in one of my seasons.
Unfortunately I started to lose my eyesight to such an extent I couldn't see the balls on the table, as there were just blurred foggy mess and wearing glasses didn't help as I was looking over the top of my frames every time I cued up on a ball. So I gave it up and started to play Bingo with a good Friend I had made playing Pool, Who happened to be the County Snooker Champion in his time.
I actually beat him one night in a friendly game of pool and made a joke about beating the Counties best, and he swore down I wouldn't do it again, I didn't, he was that good.
Bingo was ok but there were too many old women always gambling their pension money away and I really didn't enjoy it that much, so one night after a real disappointing game I quit, and said to him I am sick of this Blue Rinse game, Next week I am going to play a Man's game, Poker and I have never regretted it.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Before that, I played a lot with car simulators (Rally, F1)
I exercised a lot, as I do now if possible.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
taking care of my grandsons was my hobby.

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
use to throw water ballons at people on streets pretty cool!

23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I used to enjoy playing football, but now it's just hard to find people to play with. The guys I used to play with are busy with their families and work. I found someone to play beach volleyball with, which is perfect for me now. At 35, I can still run, but I prefer something with less running involved.