What was your hobby before online poker became possible?

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I like to go out for a long bike ride. But I need new tires.

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mine was Football manager! I was addicted to that game for sure. My best achievement was dominating world football with my local team haha if only.

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Before I started playing poker, I played online games. And even earlier he played football

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think I was playing video games . The different thing is that at video games in the end you win , even after some losses or the loadings. At poker games you cannot win the bosses lol .

RonanPERNA

RonanPERNA

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My hobbies were before poker, playing ball with friends, and playing video games at home.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My favorite hobby is playing basketball. I played it long before I started playing poker, and I also play basketball now several times a week. I also really like watching movies and TV shows. I will always find time for my hobbies and poker doesn't interfere with that

IPlayToWin

IPlayToWin

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
My hobbies before Poker was Mu Online :) I worked as manager in one fast food restaurant, and now I am trying two months to see what happen here as Poker player if is isn't profitable, then i'll go back as manager, and sometimes when i'll have free time i'll play with CardChat community.

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
My hobby before online poker was snooker, currently I practice it from time to time but not at the same frequency as before online poker arrived.

M

Macaroon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My main hobby is competition fishing, but I started playing poker online after I stopped investing in the stockmarket because to do it properly you need to be at your keyboard by 7am and to have a dedicated news source, the best ones of which can be expensive. They are only seconds ahead of the free news sources, but those seconds can be so important. But I loved using CDs (Contracts for Difference) and became quite reasonable at it (for an amateur).

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I simply cannot remember what I did, but I must have been very productive compare to now as most of my freetime goes in playing poker online :
Hi :)
I've always loved cooking, and although it's hard to call it a hobby, because it's more of a necessity, cooking is another passion of mine.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Youtube tv call of duty warzone guitar etc etc

mattiebumpo

mattiebumpo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It's been a long time but I think I used to read even more books before online poker.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I really like baseball, before poker I used to play on an amateur team

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played video games. I also continue to play sports.

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I loved soccer, I often played with my friends and we often went to the stadium to support local teams. In addition, I have always loved computer games.

German629

German629

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! I always very liked to play in the different intellectual Games, as Chess, Checkers, and etc..,
including and the different kinds of Poker!.. And to be continued!.. That's it!

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Mine was Football manager! I was addicted to that game for sure. My best achievement was dominating world football with my local team haha if only.
That's still my addiction 😂

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Fishing, my second favorite hobby. Although, to be honest, poker is a more promising occupation for me, but I also love fishing.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
On weekends, we got together with friends in the evening after work and played an interesting card game called 1000 and the event ended only in the morning. Of course, we played for fun, now everything is in the past and I’m into online poker.

Silversurfer99

Silversurfer99

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
weightlifting and kickboxing , swimming and running :(

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I simply cannot remember what I did, but I must have been very productive compare to now as most of my freetime goes in playing poker online :
I played backgammon and cards with my friends. Sometimes I played backgammon all day. I love this game very much. Before I started playing poker, backgammon was my favorite game.

Flyer35

Flyer35

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Carpentry. I used to love making furniture and other things out of wood. I still have most of the pieces that I made.

M

Manf1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I think play video game, most of the time play Xbox