Which poker opponents are you afraid of and why?

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
We all love poker and that's why we come here to get a portion of pleasure. However, the game does not always work out as we would like. And all because the opponent has once again outplayed you.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
More and more players are starting to play aggressively. Aggressive style brings more money, but many use it ineptly and become predictable, and therefore losing players. If you are observant, the predictability of others will help you identify your opponent's cards and make the right decisions. When you play an aggressive player, you can't just sit around and wait for good cards, you just have to play aggressively.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you have already lost if you approach any game of poker against any opponent afraid. If you are playing scared poker, then it is time to re-evaluate your game.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm not afraid of anyone. For me, poker is fun, so I have no reason to be afraid. But in general, I believe that the most dangerous opponents are patient and focused players.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm afraid of those players who just call

CaptainMooti

CaptainMooti

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We all love poker and that's why we come here to get a portion of pleasure. However, the game does not always work out as we would like. And all because the opponent has once again outplayed you.
I'm only scared of people that are nitty af and keep calling - "Like come on, dude, fold already!" :D

Swat1197

Swat1197

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Superstrong wisely combined game with gto

Jay R

Jay R

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big Stack..
He’s running hot.. drawing cards like a magnet.. can put you out at anytime..

seirmelo

seirmelo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Não tenho medo

It's not being afraid, even because I pay them with isolated eyes, the type that irritates me are the clueless fish that call raises of 3bb and 4bb on the pre flop with junk cards like Q2o J4o that is, not a bad hand for them the probability of you getting bad is big with this type of player, that's why with this type of player I'm very aggressive.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of all, I do not like players who play irrationally. You can never guess what card a fish will use.

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm afraid of opponents, who only have 2 buttons - all in or fold,but they don't last long.:eek::mad::D

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Not afraid of opponents. just more attentive and a little cautious with some who had beaten me repeatedly.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I`m afraid of players whose bet is always all in. I don`t know how to answer in the middle of the game, but the time is not enough....

C

Cooking

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like the super aggressive player when I'm playing heads up or 6-max tables. If it's a full table it's ok because you still can wait for a good hand to beat him, but you can't fold all the time if it's only a few players in the table.

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Not afraid of opponents. just more attentive and a little cautious with some who had beaten me repeatedly.
Very sensibly said. Come to the cardschat league in the summer. It will be interesting to meet you at the final table.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'm not afraid of any player but what bothers me is facing a sick person who pays with garbage and beats you

No wonder then that every hand (especially "garbage" ones) is still playable.
Also poker wouldnt be as intresting if everyone would please people like you and only play so-called stronger hands lol

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I avoid to play with strong regular players with abby 100+. Sharks who can combine different styles of play depending on the tournament and the situation at the table, alternate styles, adapting to rivals. Sometimes sharks can be called constantly playing and consistently winning poker players at micro-limits (up to NL50) - regulars. At a distance, their stats look balanced - neither tight nor loose.

pocketace222

pocketace222

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not afraid of any but some of the hardest is the very aggressive players, I've stacked them many times but I find myself getting a little to happy with top pairs two pair. In those situations I've been stacked and it's the worst feeling knowing you'd normally fold but just couldn't

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not afraid, fear is a question you're not ready for.

F

freedom4L

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont fear anyone in a poker table

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I avoid to play with strong regular players with abby 100+. Sharks who can combine different styles of play depending on the tournament and the situation at the table, alternate styles, adapting to rivals. Sometimes sharks can be called constantly playing and consistently winning poker players at micro-limits (up to NL50) - regulars. At a distance, their stats look balanced - neither tight nor loose.
There is one problem - how to identify such strong players in the dynamics of the game. And avoiding them is probably not quite right. Only by playing with the strong do you become stronger yourself. Or wiser.:D

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only player I am afraid of is Lady Luck, she is never on my side.