****Vinylspiros smashEMup@5NL***thread

Aleksei

Aleksei

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats whay i was thinking of looking him up. If he really has a house or QUADS as you think, why would he play it this horribly when i havent even showed any significant strength here. i mean he does want to get paid doesnt he?

u get me?
That sizing = the nuts. There's basically no amount of bluffs he can have that will make it profitable for you to call a 5x pot overshove with Q high in that board.

Ergo, auto-fold. Hero calling here is unthinkable.

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyways. So yea, it vacation time for me. Im not going to be grinding anymore right now. I'll be back at the end of august cause its time to hit the islands.

I cashed out my entire roll around 400'ish ( which was fun cause im used to depositing and not cashing out:D) and feel like this whole thread was a great learning process for me. thnks to everyone who contributed. and hope everyone runs good. Will be around the forum but wont be updating thread with hands and stuff.:tee:

Its time to get a tan. :):):):)

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Alright, heres the deal:

Wasn't planning on playing until September(meaning next week), but due to the fact that i won the cc 5.50 buy in tourney this afternoon, i now have a bankroll of 60$.

I'm going to be using this money to endlessly grind 5N Zoom on stars and try to again turn it into 250$ so that i can move to 10NL.

I have 12 buy ins which is more than enough and im pretty sure im gonna do well. No aggrrodonkiness and no spew whatsoever. Will be updating here.

Now let me begin by posting this hand and trying to figure out if my folding the turn is the definition of being a nit.

Under any other circumstances i would call but for some reason i dont make these calls anymore. Opinions please.

pokerstars Zoom No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.com/

Hero (Button) ($8.25)
SB ($6.72)
BB ($2.50)
UTG ($8.89)
MP ($7.33)
CO ($5.14)

Preflop: Hero is Button with A
heart.gif
, 2
heart.gif

3 folds, Hero raises to $0.12, SB calls $0.10, BB calls $0.07

Flop: ($0.36) J
spade.gif
, 8
heart.gif
, 4
heart.gif
(3 players)
SB checks, BB bets $0.05, Hero raises to $0.30, SB calls $0.30, BB raises to $0.55, Hero calls $0.25, SB calls $0.25

Turn: ($2.01) 10
club.gif
(3 players)
SB checks, BB bets $1.83 (All-In), Hero folds, SB calls $1.83 I FOLD HERE BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SB IS GOING TO DO AFTER ME AND I DONT WANT TO BE FACING AN OVERSHOVE AND THROW AWAY ALL MY MONEY WITH A CRAPPY DRAW THAT IS NEVER GOING TO HIT. IS THIS FOLD GOOD?

River: ($5.67) 9
heart.gif
(2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $5.67 | Rake: $0.24

Results below:
SB had 9
club.gif
, Q
club.gif
(straight, Queen high).
BB had 8
club.gif
, J
diamond.gif
(two pair, Jacks and eights).
Outcome: SB won $5.43

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Correct and easy fold wp

Yea i thought so. Only reason i posted it is cause the heart hit on the river and i was later wondering if it was a good fold or not mathematically speaking but i guess its a fold all day long after all. Good to see you Dan. thnks for posting. I saw your graph in your thread looking a lil shaky. Hope your grinding is going well. I myself am getting back on the wagon after some vacation time i had during august.

R

redwards92

never going to move up
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GL again vinyl! crush the tables bud!

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Alright Alright, heres what i got so far. This is since sunday the 25th of august which is 2 days ago since i won the cc sunday tourney for 50$ and am back in business.

Nothing too impressive but its something. Only got 2 k hands in and roll is currently at 73.68 DAMNNNN:D:D:D

Note im playing strictly zoom.
towards the end of the graph i started my AGGRODONK BS so i turned it off. take a look at the red line leaning towards me playing worst than i should be and also the went to showdown and won is just so BAD! Will be working on these details in order to keep a profit .

ScreenHunter 47 Aug 27 0128

ScreenHunter 46 Aug 27 0127

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_48 Aug. 27 01.29.jpg
    ScreenHunter_48 Aug. 27 01.29.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 54
vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MIGHT BE THE MOST LOL HAND I EVER PLAYED.

PokerStars Zoom No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php

Button ($6.09)
Hero (SB) ($11.15)
BB ($3.36)
UTG ($9.57)
MP ($9)
CO ($6.04)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 6
club.gif
, 4
club.gif

1 fold, MP calls $0.05, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.12, BB calls $0.07, MP calls $0.07

Flop: ($0.36) 3
heart.gif
, 7
diamond.gif
, J
club.gif
(3 players)
Hero bets $0.12, BB raises to $0.34, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.22 ( just cause his raise looks weak here and i have a gutshot and feel i can outplay him)

Turn: ($1.04) Q
club.gif
(2 players)
Hero checks, BB bets $0.95, Hero calls $0.95 (i pick up a flushdraw with my gutshot,why not)

River: ($2.94) 2
diamond.gif
(2 players)
Hero checks, 1 fold ( i just give up on river and guy folds)so sick!!!! if he checked i would have lost. he folds!!!!!!!!!!!

Total pot: $2.94 | Rake: $0.12

Results below:
Hero didn't show 6
club.gif
, 4
club.gif
(high card, Queen).

R

redwards92

never going to move up
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MIGHT BE THE MOST LOL HAND I EVER PLAYED.

PokerStars Zoom No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php

Button ($6.09)
Hero (SB) ($11.15)
BB ($3.36)
UTG ($9.57)
MP ($9)
CO ($6.04)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 6
club.gif
, 4
club.gif

1 fold, MP calls $0.05, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.12, BB calls $0.07, MP calls $0.07

Flop: ($0.36) 3
heart.gif
, 7
diamond.gif
, J
club.gif
(3 players)
Hero bets $0.12, BB raises to $0.34, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.22 ( just cause his raise looks weak here and i have a gutshot and feel i can outplay him)

Turn: ($1.04) Q
club.gif
(2 players)
Hero checks, BB bets $0.95, Hero calls $0.95 (i pick up a flushdraw with my gutshot,why not)

River: ($2.94) 2
diamond.gif
(2 players)
Hero checks, 1 fold ( i just give up on river and guy folds)so sick!!!! if he checked i would have lost. he folds!!!!!!!!!!!

Total pot: $2.94 | Rake: $0.12

Results below:
Hero didn't show 6
club.gif
, 4
club.gif
(high card, Queen).

:eek:lollolololol :confused:

Ducky7

Ducky7

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Up till this point i think the hand was played pretty bad :s

fold pre, fold flop and you said you were gonna outplay so i guess this means you were gonna take it away OTT / OTR so when we pick up equity OTT why not x/r and if we are choosing to x/c then at least think about donking river otherwise you are not "outplaying" you are simply calling and giving up to hit runner runner :s

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Up till this point i think the hand was played pretty bad :s

fold pre, fold flop and you said you were gonna outplay so i guess this means you were gonna take it away OTT / OTR so when we pick up equity OTT why not x/r and if we are choosing to x/c then at least think about donking river otherwise you are not "outplaying" you are simply calling and giving up to hit runner runner :s

ur right. plan was to outplay but then i just played it crap. Just one of those hands. was so shocked he folded that i said , post time.:)

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On a side note. roll is at 87.00. managed to put in another 3 k hands today alot of variance but managed to pull my shit together towards the end of the night.

Im gonna call it a day. will be posting daily to keep up with my progress and to show how fast im gonna crush 5 NL .

Red line( non showdown winnings is still above the green one and i remember someone saying thats not the way its supposed to be. Im not bluffing all that much. wierd really.

Anyways this is what i got so far. nothing too crazy but in all honesty, im hoping to be at 250$ by next week if all goes well.lets see how it goes.

ScreenHunter 50 Aug 28 0125
ScreenHunter 49 Aug 28 0124

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
any one know whats the optimal fold to 3bet stat supposed to look like in 6 max?

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Might be wrong but I'm thinking like 70-80 ish % ???

i tried to google it and alot of people came up with alot of opinions. Some said 50% . some said it depends on what villains vpip is. So i was wondering maybe someone had like a concrete opinion on whats the best and why. Mine is 30 :eek:, meaning i dont like folding to3bets but everyone knows that anyways.

thnks for the reply edwards. Lets see if anyone has more info on this.

p.s: if ur fold to 3bet is 70 or 80 % like u say redwards, doesnt that just tell people to 3 bet u relentlessly cause ur folding alot of the time? u get me?

R

redwards92

never going to move up
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i tried to google it and alot of people came up with alot of opinions. Some said 50% . some said it depends on what villains vpip is. So i was wondering maybe someone had like a concrete opinion on whats the best and why. Mine is 30 :eek:, meaning i dont like folding to3bets but everyone knows that anyways.

thnks for the reply edwards. Lets see if anyone has more info on this.

p.s: if ur fold to 3bet is 70 or 80 % like u say redwards, doesnt that just tell people to 3 bet u relentlessly cause ur folding alot of the time? u get me?

On certain levels and in certain situations sure but at 5NL zoom I'd say anywhere from 65-80% is a good for fold to 3b. 65 being pretty light still though .

If you have HM2 you should be able to run leakbuster and it will tell you.

Last edited:
vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FORGIVE ME FATHER FOR I HAVE SINNED

Button ($5.16)
SB ($5.65)
Hero (BB) ($5)
UTG ($2.26)
MP ($8.38)
CO ($2.17)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q
club.gif
, K
diamond.gif

UTG calls $0.05, MP raises to $0.15, CO calls $0.15, Button calls $0.15, SB raises to $0.50, Hero calls $0.45, 1 fold, MP calls $0.35, CO calls $0.35, Button calls $0.35

Flop: ($2.55) 2
club.gif
, 2
heart.gif
, 5
spade.gif
(5 players)
SB bets $0.55, Hero raises to $2.16, 4 folds pocket fives play this way right?:p:p:p:p:p:p:p (this was almost gonna turn out to be a post in the hall of shame)

Total pot: $3.65 | Rake: $0.15

Results below:
Hero didn't show Q
club.gif
, K
diamond.gif

micromachine

micromachine

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Calling pre is awful imo, you were lucky so many others called as well.

And 55 doesn't play the flop like that. 1) It shouldn't be there anyway as calling the 3bet with 55 would be pretty bad and 2) 2nd nuts on a safe board is unlikely to raise there.