You're playing in the Main Event, but here comes trouble (again)...........

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think the most difficult thing for me would be to reduce the anxiety of being in such an important tournament. Getting rid of the fear of losing would also be difficult. But in the end, remember that it's just a game and anything can happen. Some things will be in my possession and some will not.

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
cant stay awake...drink a lot of soda caffeine lol....im always tired so ya wsop would be tough for the week that is for sure

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
In my case, this only leak would be the issue of adaptation from online to live poker and where the cards are dealt by the dealer, not the program, and in which skill is more important than other components of online poker.

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
If I enter the WSOP Main Event, my biggest escape will be facing an agro fish player who will destroy my odds without understanding what he is doing and who will force me to play with a lot more variance.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Imagine that your poker dream has come true and you're finally playing in the WSOP Main Event. However, your biggest leak is now threatening to derail your progress. What is that leak and how are you going to plug it?

1fe0f1fa016759ca8f9f6d02f6b682b6.png
I'm sure that I'm going to give a lot of tells when I speak, saying "all in" in a weird tone or with a squeaky voice 😅

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
In my case, I would try to keep telling myself that getting in the WSOP ME was just the 1st step, so stay focused / don't try to rush things and because like many other people in society I'm guilty of- just try to eat healthy and sleep at least 6 hours* this isn't just a poker related issue but pretty much all the poker players I know don't have a good sleeping schedule and they eat lots of junk food at random times... in rest, just try to make the best decision in each hand and let the poker gods do the rest :)

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My biggest leak is playing too passively and not bluffing enough. To plug it, I'll identify more bluffing opportunities by studying board textures and opponent tendencies, and practice controlled aggression to balance my play. I'll also work on recognizing spots where a well-timed bluff can be effective, improving my overall strategy.

km1n

km1n

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
maybe to not play like i usually play and play to tight people Will saw that and not get enought action when i have something and getting beat because of that

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
My leak is usually my lack of patience, it happens that I went with a weak hand and lost most of the stake, and the next hand is one hundred percent mine, but this will not help me. I'll try to deal with this. In any case, if I play in such an event, it will be a free ticket, and that would be great luck!

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
In my opinion for the most semi-professional and amateur poker players it would be a great thing to play the WSOP Main Event.
So i have to say pleasure and patience are the most important things you have to recognize while playing, if trouble is coming up i put it on holding pattern because i wanna enjoy playing this event.

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Taking way too many pee breaks, I have nervous bladder and tiny bladder to begin with it. I think only way to survive is with bag that also keeps my calf warm but then the social pressure of being caught is too much. Hard choices, I can't cope!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I have never played live and, all of a sudden, playing such a big event like that I would really be under a lot of pressure.That being so,listen some music with my headphones and wear sunglasses would be really helpful