Ever misclicked in an online tourney

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The dreaded misclick, rutt roo. It has happened many times over the years. I get ahead of myself sometimes doing to many things at one time. It's nice when the misclick works in your favor but what a doozy when it goes wrong. Lesson learned, slow down, take your time and don't take on more than you can handle if overworking yourself. Rinse and repeat.

jovan123

jovan123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The dreaded misclick, rutt roo. It has happened many times over the years. I get ahead of myself sometimes doing to many things at one time. It's nice when the misclick works in your favor but what a doozy when it goes wrong. Lesson learned, slow down, take your time and don't take on more than you can handle if overworking yourself. Rinse and repeat.
Holy shit the dreaded mis click I've never had any big issues in tournaments but wow I had a dozy last year I was playing 10/20 6 max and looked down and saw AA in front of me and I get big on 2 streets and on the river I jammed into the player on a 369zJK board and I looked away for 1 second as my 3 year old was asking me for something and as I turned around something literally felt wrong and i see my opponents stack doubled I mistakenly hit fold and literally threw away 3600.00 and my opponent only had 3 4 that sting for awhile

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Once I wanted to call a small raise, and the player put all-in in front of me and I also put all my chips, although I did not want to. Either the computer worked slowly, or I was inattentive:(

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched xflixx play, it's also wrong. There are no perfect players, I think. He is not mistaken who does nothing.

saha2000

saha2000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Such missclicked unfortunately happen and even very often,watching streams of professional players it also happens.
It happened to me once too often when I set the tables one on top of the other. Since then I have been trying to cascade tables and there are definitely fewer errors.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have played many times with 4 or 5 games all running at the same time and learned my lesson the hard way when they were Cascading (one on top of the other).
One came top of the pile where I had made quads on the flop I was raised and while I waited for the timer to get down to almost zero before clicking all in making it look like a bluff the next game came up and I clicked on the screen by mistake with a 9/2 in BB position and went all in on that table (lost of course)
managed to get back to my quads before secondary time bank expired but I must admit I had a sweat on.
I now resize the game windows so all games show on the screen at the same time and make fewer mistakes

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once I mistakenly pressed a call from 72 and knocked out a player on the bubble with AA (he swore for a very long time and called me a donkey)

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have done it s few time over the years. I think anybody who has played online will mis click at some point and time.

R

ritz_avalanche

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happens with me once in awhile when I multi table

S

Sebarios59

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in each of the tournaments I play I have one hahaha :pcguru:

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I have mis clicked a few times. No matter how loud I shout NOOOOOOOOOOO I still cannot take it back. Once in a while |I get lucky though and put a BADDDDDDDD beat on somebody with absolutely rotten cards that I never should have clicked to play on.

Therminator

Therminator

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not often though it has happened to me like 3 or 4 times during the past 2 years I've played poker.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
My most horrible recent misclick was in a PLO cash game. I was reading something on another site, thought my cursor was on fold and instead it was on call, $25 down the drain...:eek: