Ever misclicked in an online tourney

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I just got eliminated in the SB CC free roll. 18 left and I'm in the SB with J7 s. I should have just folded but I called to see a flop. BB shoves and I go to sigh fold. I accidentally minimize my window while clicking fold ( I thought). Turns out call was in the spot fold was moments ago lol. BB has A10 flops an ace and I'm donzo. Anybody else ever misclick for their tournament life online or am I the only bonehead?

I know these feelings all too well, it happens to the best of us :(

My worst misclick was when I had raised 95% of my chips in the Sunday 500 on pokerstars, pump faking an all in for 12 BBs.

When my opponent put me in for the rest I misclicked and folded my AQo and was left with less than 1 BB.

That one especially hurt because the buyin was so big... sh!t happens :cool:

linaxmama

linaxmama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes kkkk this week I called an all in being the tournament chip leader at the final table, I ended up falling in eighth because of that, my recommendation, don't play too many tables if you are at a final table

Dalyn

Dalyn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I miss fold AA yesterday in 11$ :(

jirasuonna

jirasuonna

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When Check turns into Call. I wish the color would change, the windows get so small when multi-tabling.
I don't know how many times I tried to shove all-in and ended up min-betting into a giant pot.
One time I typed in my bet and added an extra digit. from 3.5 BB to 35 BB. Luckily they folded.
Not a misclick, but the worst is when you have a monster like AA and are waiting to raise it, but action gets heated on another table and you time out on the AA. Or time out when trying to drag the bar to where you want it.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ohoo but how many mistakes I didn't make in poker tournaments. Maybe I was already in the payment and for fear maybe a big pair or some good books I gave up and in the end it turned out that I was making many such mistakes.

Borataylor

Borataylor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had no mistake, rather an accident. I played lying on the couch. The phone fell on my stomach and made a call. I don’t remember what I already had in my hand, but I won that hand.:D

cidul

cidul

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have done mistakes sometimes turn to be winning hands luckily, I think if you play many hours it is easy to lost your focus and do a misclick

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I just got eliminated in the SB CC free roll. 18 left and I'm in the SB with J7 s. I should have just folded but I called to see a flop. BB shoves and I go to sigh fold. I accidentally minimize my window while clicking fold ( I thought). Turns out call was in the spot fold was moments ago lol. BB has A10 flops an ace and I'm donzo. Anybody else ever misclick for their tournament life online or am I the only bonehead?

All the time.... Microgaming's client has 2 features that make this happen a lot, which despite me turning them off somehow returned.

Feature 1) The table window gets maximized when it's your turn to act
Feature 2) The enter key = bet

So I'm merrily typing something into google search and right as I'm about to press enter the table pops up and I end up min-3betting with complete and utter trash. Then I have to pretend I'm playing a strong hand or hope to hit something good lol.

B

BasTid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OH YES! A simple fold of a T2o became a 2 pair... guess you guessed it the got hit is set!

MrAlabama

MrAlabama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR yesterday for 98 bb ....i hardly ever chat. but went to converse with someone...mustve picked up an a when it became my turn. as i hit enter...all in w 23

K

kesh13

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes way more then my share i make sure my cusor is at the top of my screen after my action now and it has not got me since :)

N

natelearnspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Misclicking and glitches

With online platforms, misclicking happens a lot especially if you're tabbing between a lot of windows and juggling multiple tournaments. Most of these platforms auto sit-out or fold, but I can see the platform calling in certain places like in your case or it might be a glitch.

I play on ACR and haven't had the buttons glitch out too much. I also play on blockchain.poker and that site glitches all the time and the buttons aren't that responsive.

cferdi

cferdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Happens all the time - just happened to me! Was clicking the 'Fold to Any Bet' button, which, it seems just happens to be in the same spot as the call button - and, of course, just as I clicked it had flicked to call and I found myself calling an allin when I had hit nothing so had Air! EEEEEk, went from a place which might have got me in the money to almost out. Next hand I played was the BB and pretty much forced allin, and no luck :(

Do you think they put them in that spot deliberately, lol? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

lignerant131

lignerant131

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not only have i misclicked (wich doesnt happen except in a crucial hand or towards the end of tourny) i could of swore my shit clicked and i wasnt even touching the mouse. almost like someone else clicked it for me. of course it was a call for all-in wich i obviously lost. was running good playing good looking foward to a deep run then that happened. still this day not a clue what happened

T

tuSavvy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Misclicked happend already quite often. Especially when you have multiple windows open.

B

BasTid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All the time, worst is when you are mean't to raise and click call!

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i play on the phone and i write on chat,,,i always make a misclick....I had all type of misclick....,,,calling huge bet ....calling allin with trash cards......because of misclicked.....it is so sad....:)))))

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know, if I went I was very well deceived.

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Only when I had the auto pop up on for action . Try to limit myself to 4 tables otherwise, I can't keep up ..

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happened. When I wanted to bet a specific amount, misclicked and bet way less. All called... lol.
We gotta take our time and do it right. Sometimes is crucial Bet the right amount in the Pot. To keep them in the Pot or take it away.
Cheers,

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi.of course I was wrong.I make mistakes every day, so I'm out.)) I don't think there are players who don't make mistakes at all,it's impossible.especially on poker 888, where the result of the flop is impossible to predict at all,where for some reason even the flush falls more often than the full house.

D

DoIHaveAFlush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

I once misclicked - my mouse was not working at all, I had pocket aces preflop, there was some action before me (4bet), and I wanted to click on raise.. But instead cursor moved to fold... Maybe it was fate? :D

N

Nicely

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Havent missclicked yet. All i do is close my eyes sometimes, and click call/raise to pretend that it wasnt my desicion if i lose, so i don't have to blame my self after. Sounds stupid, but it helps for me. Hehe

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you are not the only one, I have also had such cases when you play a lot of tables and they overlap.I think I pressed the fold and there is a call and you close the table))).