99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like Spurs and 76ers.
I think GSW will win this season.

Hard nit tolike spirs and iagree Golden state and my favorite nba player Kevin durant are likely winning the title just to much fire power there in a 7 game series for anyone to overcome ...must be loving the sixers this month :)

F

fernandoprrt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hard nit tolike spirs and iagree Golden state and my favorite nba player Kevin durant are likely winning the title just to much fire power there in a 7 game series for anyone to overcome ...must be loving the sixers this month :)

True. 76ers winning some games this month.
:)
76ers are giants.

V

Vonick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is a beast and will get alot better .lsee him being like a kevin durant type player

Yes I believe this too.he gathers experience too and that will improve him generally

olipas10

olipas10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
definitely Clippers, i want to see CP3 win a ring

PLAYINBIG

PLAYINBIG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I kinda like the pelicans now that DeMarcus Cousins and Anthony Davis are playing together.The team has still got a ways to go but they are in the process of building a team and are starting with 2 good bigs.But I am a UK college basketball fan also.Now if they could pick up future draft pick Malik Monk from Kentucky they would have an explosive scoring guard that can shoot the Rock.He scored 47 points this year vs UNC.He was playing out of his mind.I think he will be in the 1st round top 3 draft pick.I could pick 5 ex Kentucky wildcat that are playing in the NBA and win a championship.My 5 would be.Anthony Davis,John Wall,DeMarcus Cousins,Malik Monk,Rajon Rondo.That would be a very good talented starting 5.

Last edited:
Sale_MLS

Sale_MLS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on the players in the roster. Nowdays Denver, because of Jokić. In the 2000's Sacramento with Divac & Peja...Earlier Detroit and Grant Hill...San Antonio is kind of lovable...

M

mitozgd1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Boston Celtics and Philadelphia 76ers because of my countryman Šarić. :)

When I was a kid, Denver Nuggets and Carmelo Anthony :D

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Boston Celtics and Philadelphia 76ers because of my countryman Šarić. :)

When I was a kid, Denver Nuggets and Carmelo Anthony :D

Saric needs playing time ..philly is finally on the rise tho even with the hardluck of prospects always being injured ,except trading noel wasnt a great deal dallas won that deal .

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on the players in the roster. Nowdays Denver, because of Jokić. In the 2000's Sacramento with Divac & Peja...Earlier Detroit and Grant Hill...San Antonio is kind of lovable...
Its amazing how with denvers roster they score like that ...Jokic looks like hes going tobe a solid nba player

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
San Antonio Spurs go go go ...lol... I think with have a team to beat any and win the NBA tittle. I am a fan since Marine David Robinson.

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LA LAKERS are the best ever!!!!

M

mitozgd1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Saric needs playing time ..philly is finally on the rise tho even with the hardluck of prospects always being injured ,except trading noel wasnt a great deal dallas won that deal .

Saric is their best player already and he's a rookie. Ok, Embiid being injured is a big help for Saric to be a ROY.

I agree, Noel trade sucks. They should've traded Okafor, he's a selfish braindead guy.

What's wrong with Cleveland? Do you think they will reach the finals this year? I think Celtics can beat them.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Booyah777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im a raptors fan love them to death!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats to the playoff teams ...its been a solid start to the nba playoffs lots of great matchups and battles and afew surprises like celtics down 2-0 now going on the road

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a Knicks fan by birth and now by choice I ride or die with my team so I have been dead for a long time but like the undead we will rise up once again the Mecca will soon be on top by 2020

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LA LAKERS are the best ever!!!!

Yep LA Laker fan til I die. Hope we get the top 3 pick tonight so we wont lose the pick and get ready to build this team back to the championship contender we once was and stop being one of the worst teams in the league.