Whos your nba team

kidmeister

kidmeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With the explosion of Football on English tv I think the NBA and NFL have been squeezed out of popularity these days! I'd seriously be pushing myself to name 3 or 4 teams. The only one I'd really know and relate to is LA Lakers because there's always a photo of David Beckham courtside every 4 months or so

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With the explosion of Football on English tv I think the NBA and NFL have been squeezed out of popularity these days! I'd seriously be pushing myself to name 3 or 4 teams. The only one I'd really know and relate to is LA Lakers because there's always a photo of David Beckham courtside every 4 months or so I wont be surprised if there is an NFL team there very soon as there is lots of games every season being played there now

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Been a great start to the season lots of new faces on new teams and players thatbretired will be missed but the action and skill have been good in week one

C

cosmonaft_7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Clippers a good team this season, a show

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Clippers a good team this season, a show

Chris paul is awesome ,i like jamall crawford and blake griffin and deandre jordan are all great players ,that team just needs to prove it in the playoffs finally

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Los Angeles Clippers - Here is the next champion! This season will be won !!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Los Angeles Clippers - Here is the next champion! This season will be won !!

Playing good so far but id say cavs and warriors and afew other teams will have something to say about that ,clippers have never went on a deep playoff run maybe this is the season they can stay healthy and put it together finally ,they have lots of solid pieces and veterans like pierce and crawford in the mix too for the bench

johnmenard1

johnmenard1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Boston Celtics here, they finally got back to playing like they did last year. Still a couple injury's but playing hard.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always gotta stick with the Bulls.

MarceloMC

MarceloMC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Despite the team is almost never very competitive but I support Orlando Magic and I have some T-shirts and caps from them and watched a live match and a victory inside their Arena in my trip to Orlando last year...

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Despite the team is almost never very competitive but I support Orlando Magic and I have some T-shirts and caps from them and watched a live match and a victory inside their Arena in my trip to Orlando last year...

Orlando is some nice pieces now they might be a much improved team good get grabbing bizmack biyombo off my raptors might have paid him to much but thats the nba these days

MsNutHand

MsNutHand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since I saw in the TV the spectacular team of Golden State Warriors with the stoppable Stephen Curry and now reforced by the great player Kevin Durant of the Dream Team of USA which I saw playing here in Rio 2016 and getting the Gols Medal so I choose GSW as my prefered one.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Cavs fan here.

I am not sold on the Clippers they can't seem to stay healthy for the playoffs.

I like the Spurs to come out of the west, the fight for the west should be between Spurs and GSW.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both my teams are doing great, one is just playing dominant bball, the other is playing with a new sense of fun.:D

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Both my teams are doing great, one is just playing dominant bball, the other is playing with a new sense of fun.:D

Your Lakers are doing well better than anyone could have predicted. Luke is doing a fantastic job and future looks bright. They got a tough stretch of games coming up Spurs OKC & GSW twice. GSW will be gunning for them after they embarrassed them should be fun to watch.

You think they can make a run at 8th seed in the west?

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Clippers for me. Big Chris Paul fan.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your Lakers are doing well better than anyone could have predicted. Luke is doing a fantastic job and future looks bright. They got a tough stretch of games coming up Spurs OKC & GSW twice. GSW will be gunning for them after they embarrassed them should be fun to watch.

You think they can make a run at 8th seed in the west?

It's early, but they sit 4th in the West this morning, so yeah.

Luke is the missing key. He led the GSW to the title last year. But that was unofficial.

This year the Lakers are officially his team. Nobody in LA really expects miracles this year from the Lakers, so it will be fun for the fans watching these new kids have fun.

Last edited:
TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
with the addition of Sabonis have to go with the Seattle thunder

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
with the addition of Sabonis have to go with the Seattle thunder

I like that you refer to them still as the seattle thunder ,miss those supersonic days and teams payton and kemp were pretty awesome THUNDER UP

D

dayo777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorite team isChicago Bulls..I hope it will succeed to reach the play-offs

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
my favorite team isChicago Bulls..I hope it will succeed to reach the play-offs

I hope they make playoffs too. :)
I picked them as the 2nd seed in the east before the start of the season when many friends believe they will not make the playoffs.

B

burapeti

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cleveland Cavaliers all the way boys. I am very confident that this season, James and the company will take the championship. I expect GSW to be the only hard team to play versus

C

coachlary69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I root more for individual players than teams, so I'm definitely a LeBron James/Cavs fan, plus I like the Golden State Warriors and Steph Curry.

D

Dan Perkins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Green all the way. Boston Celtics.