Who will win Euro 2020 (2021)

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Italy or germany. Germans may be luckier as always, but Italy seems stronger.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
thumb-1920-979062.jpg

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Although I am from Belarus and our country does not take part in the tournament, I really want the Ukrainian national team to win. Although it does not seem likely, but everything is possible in football. Glory to Ukraine!

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Although I am from Belarus and our country does not take part in the tournament, I really want the Ukrainian national team to win. Although it does not seem likely, but everything is possible in football. Glory to Ukraine!
If Ukraine wins, I swear I will donate my organs to a Rottweiler as an after training treat!

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
France and Germany are my favorites. Denmark will be in the top four:)

M

mokosch73

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
thought Oranje could ,but it dont looks like that right now.

M

mokosch73

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
für mich wer ein traumfinale :Belgien vs Italien. Wäre zumindest interesant.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is gonna be a tought one. Very close.
But Italy will be Champion !
Bravo azzurri

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I would like Denmark to win, so will be cheering for them.

Poma Lekain

Poma Lekain

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Belgium has a very good chance.

wolfik1950

wolfik1950

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in my opinion the Italians have great chances for the championship

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Spain and France - leading 3:1 at 80 minutes and then going into ET is more than ridicilous ...

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And the championship is gaining momentum - the matches are becoming more and more interesting!:congrats:

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
For me my favourite for the win, would be france. But today they struggle a little bit. I think it would be france or belgium. Tomorrow played my homecountry germany they had not a sensationell prequalifier but i think they are a tourney team, so never underestimate the german team. The last games a very interesting and a advertising for the em. But this was important so this big tournament has some teams with not such a good roster, so some games are boring and the quality of the games was not em like.

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Euro 2020 will be won by Germany and here's why: 1. Thomas Muller has returned
Muller is perhaps the most unique football player in the entire Euro 2020. Raumdeuther of all "Bayern", who came up with a position for himself, can boast of an outstanding career, for which he took a record 10 league titles, two Champions Leagues and won the World Cup with Germany. Somewhat clumsy on the field and always not boring outside of it, Muller is used to the fact that his opponents underestimate him. This is even in his favor: again and again the relaxed defenders let him pass by. It is difficult to say why, because we are talking about the record holder of the World Championships, who scored 10 goals at the World Cup. He creates chances and completes them, and the only thing that can prevent him is an unpleasant knee injury. 2. History

Germany is the leader in the number of victories at the Euro, because it has already won three times, in 1972, 1980 and 1996. The Germans were silver medalists three times, the last time was in 2008, when Spain was stronger. Four appearances in the semifinals is a competition record. Moreover, the team failed to reach the group stage only twice — in 2000 and 2004, when the team was going through a transition period.

3. Serial winners at the club level

The mentality of Germany is well known to everyone. Serial winners are brought up here. Antonio Ruediger, Kai Havertz and Timo Werner played in the UEFA Champions League 2020/21 with Chelsea. Twelve months earlier, Muller, Manuel Neuer, Jozua Kimmich, Serge Gnabry, Leon Gorecka and Niklas Zule themselves celebrated their victory in the final. Bavarians Jamal Musiala and Leroy Sane added the Bundesliga title to their collection in the 2020/21 season, while Ilkay Gundogan helped Manchester City take another Premier League gold. Defender Mats Hummels won the German Cup with fellow Borussia Emre Can, and he remains one of the five current participants in the triumphant 2014 World Cup.