Who plays chess?!

andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
Since I was a child i loved to play chess. Was in the school team and even won some small prizes. After ive played for fun with some of my friends. I think I have like 4-5 years since i didnt touch the chess table. No time :(

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chess is the best game that I learn to play in my entire life, through which I can improve many aspects of my life.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I really suck at chess . I used to play for fun , mostly with a friend of mine . I stopped too many years ago . I am not good at all . Thinking about your next moves , so many strategies , brrr. Better stick to poker . But I admire anyone who is a really good chess player - most of them , if not all , are very clever :)

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In high school I played chess frequently, but now does not play (

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like chess

Who plays Chess? Very interesting, intellectually exciting game! At leisure when you relax from Poker or even a day off, have a great time! I play on https://lichess.org/ and https://www.chess.com/ join! My nick Yarochkin! Write old aliases let us sometimes play! Good luck!

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes guys add me as a friend subscribe to lichess.org write messages, challenge the let us play, and fun pursue time ) My one on lichess.org Yarochkin! Welcome! I will be glad!

wasal2002

wasal2002

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since I was a child i loved to play chess. Was in the school team and even won some small prizes. After ive played for fun with some of my friends. I think I have like 4-5 years since i didnt touch the chess table. No time :(
Same here but I have recently found some time to squeak a game in with my wife she's getting good. I am going to hate the day she beats me. I hope you find some time[emoji1374] I'm starving to do more of the the things I love.[emoji112]

adriantempo

adriantempo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
lichess is great.

I'm not a very good player.

I also like to play their Horde game.

T

TanaT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chess is a great game. The main strategy. I played a lot at school, went to competitions, was on prizes. This is the best logistic game where concentration is needed. no longer played, but it would be necessary. the brain works.

ChipWinged

ChipWinged

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play to. My favourite figure is horse.

I hate chess horses!:D It's so difficult to calculate moves when they are on board:D

P.S. Ok, maybe will we create club on chess.com / lichess? It would be great I think.:)

AvovchikA

AvovchikA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate chess horses!:D It's so difficult to calculate moves when they are on board:D

P.S. Ok, maybe will we create club on chess.com / lichess? It would be great I think.:)
I am for. I like to watch statistics. My nickname on chess Vladimir_Chavdar

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chess is my favorite strategy game and I think I’m good at it but it’s hard to tell.My rating in yahoo was 1800 and especially in the speed chess I’m good- about 3 minute games, when I have free time I balance it between chess and poker.

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Russians....
But i dont know, i think the russians dont have the stranglehold in chess supremacy anymore.

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
chess

I used to play as a kid but cant remember the last time I played, clearly prefer poker than chess though :):D

andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
Same here but I have recently found some time to squeak a game in with my wife she's getting good. I am going to hate the day she beats me. I hope you find some time[emoji1374] I'm starving to do more of the the things I love.[emoji112]
Thats a good idea, I should learn my gf to play chess because she thaught me to play poker.

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can only play chess in day. then I have no rival. patience is not enough.

ganbat

ganbat

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing chess for 20 years, and always between 1500-1600 with same starting move. Any chess book that teaches everything from beginner to advanced level.

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I loved to play chess when I was at school (20 years ago). played with my brother & friends.
3 days ago I started to playe them again ! =))))
It's fckn cool !!!!! It make your brain move !! =)))
Suggest to play them all who love play Poker ! =)