lilu80

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
CHESS! Let's play!

I suggest sometimes playing chess! The easiest way to play from the well-known site https://lichess.org. The site is very famous and it is not my promotion. GL!

lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I know where I made mistakes. I need to learn more! Nice game. GG! See you next!

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
come on! but i long time not played

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play a lot but not a fan these days

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a child I was really very good, but anyway I stopped playing and not playing and you do not practice, can not be thought of such a good level before time tried to see how I'm still in the game and now I found that really not as before, but if you began, I think it could again get good players from me: D good luck to you! : D

pandaboy

pandaboy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like this game, when next time?

LavaStorm

LavaStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
World Chess Championship 2018

Magnus Carlsen defeated Fabiano Caruana in game three of the rapid playoff to clinch the 2018 world chess championship. After 12 draws in the classical games, Carlsen won all the games of the tiebreak to win 3.0-0.0.He has now successfully defended his title for the third time.
Magnus is my favorite player of all times. What is yours? :)
If you are a chess player and you want to challenge me for a game , i am always open :)

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like chess played a game on here and won.:)
Have studied all the greatest payers through history Kasparov ,Bobby fischer, Karpov and many others.

Last edited:
Aristodemus_

Aristodemus_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not a great player myself but I enjoy watching. My favourite player is Morphy, he was involved in quite a few really entertaining matches. Way ahead of his time.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to be a big fan of chess still enjoy playing occasionally

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Magnus Carlsen will win the Chess Championship

F

fipsimonster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
best chess player

I am for personal a very bad Player in Chess, much better poker Player.
But i watched every game of this world championschip, the Problem is, These two Players have almost same skills, if they have enough time to think about the next move.
But if they have less time, you see Always larssen wins ...

Bozovicdj

Bozovicdj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always wanted to know how many poker players are playing chess as well.

I am also interested in what type of games you are playing, how good are you, mostly in comparison to your poker skills. This question came up when I was watching some live tournament stream, where there were several players who were very very good, and were also GMs or FMs in chess.

Personally, I play on chess.com, mostly 1min per player games, and 5mins per player.
My average score on that site is around 1850 for both types.

If anyone wants a friendly game of chess, feel free to speak up! :top:

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played chess before and it's mostly live with friends. But now I'm only actively playing poker and playing chess for sometime. The game is really heavy and you need a lot of thinking about it.

vic88888

vic88888

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played, although amateurish at best, way back when board games were of the physical nature. It seems everything is virtual. Monopoly was good too.

unnamed72

unnamed72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always do every day before going to bed

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always wanted to know how many poker players are playing chess as well.

I am also interested in what type of games you are playing, how good are you, mostly in comparison to your poker skills. This question came up when I was watching some live tournament stream, where there were several players who were very very good, and were also GMs or FMs in chess.

Personally, I play on chess.com, mostly 1min per player games, and 5mins per player.
My average score on that site is around 1850 for both types.

If anyone wants a friendly game of chess, feel free to speak up! :top:
I like playng chess say if we organised a tournament here I would be champion and opponents should count a stalemate as a great result against me:D

M

Manlg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For a long time I was engaged in chess, I even had a rank, I took part in competitions. But that was a long time ago.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I play chess occasionally. It has an interest, but I find it boring. If you read some specific methods, then you can win. It is not a game with naturalness. Poker is an exciting and unpredictable game. Every game is different. Also I think that poker needs more skills!