Who are the best 3 soccer players of all time (in your opinion)?

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

1- Pele
2-Pele
3-Neymar

Thats it
No one else
Rgsd

G

gera131188

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course there are many; but my threesome: 1) Ronaldinho 2) Messi 3) Johan Cruyff

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can say who is best in modern time for this reason that i've never seen playing for example Pele.
For me it's Zinedine Zidane, Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1) Ó Rey Pele
2) Cristiano Ronaldo
3) Messi - Ronaldinho - Kaká (AC Milan)

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
cant argue with your picks . i love them too

1. Messi
2. Ronaldo
3. Ronaldinho

Actually my favorite of all time is Ronaldinho, but Messi is the best player ever, no doubt in my mind about that..
It's really hard to compare generations but Cruyff + Pele gave goosebumps to those that watched the magic in their time , the way Leo Messi does for us now .

J

jcvd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ronaldinho
Zidane
Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima

F

Frankie Potts

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1 - Garrincha. He was responsible for some of the most joyous moments in Brazilian soccer history
2 - Zinedine Zidane . No comments
3 - Johan Cruyff .Cruyff influenced everyone from Eric Cantona to Xavi with his unrivalled skill, fluid movements and quick thinking, and transformed Holland’s reputation as a soccer force.​

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Football has been blessed with some phenomenal talents and it does many scant justice when it comes to choosing the greatest 3 players of all time. Personally I want to choose 5 and not necessarily name in a certain order.

PELE - A World Cup winner Pele won multiple titles with Santos, with whom he played out the best years of his career, before joining the New York Cosmos for a brief spell. Pele was a superb striker and dribbler of the ball, but could also combine well with his teammates and feature prominently in the ​build-up to goals.

MARANDONA - Diego Armando Maradona is one of the greatest dribblers the game has ever seen. His 'Hand's of God' goal against England at the 1986 World Cup and the stunning solo effort that followed sum up this flawed genius better than any words. Diego captained Argentina to the triumph in 1986 World Cup and helped unfashionable Napoli to Serie A titles in 1987 and 1990 was irrepressible.

LIONEL MESSI - It is not an exaggeration to say that The Atomic Flea is now challenging for the crown of greatest ever football player. Leo joined Barcelona when he was just 13, scored on his debut at 17 and now wows the Camp Nou faithful on a regular basis with his dribbling, passing and goalscoring exploits.

JOHAN CRUYF - The outspoken Dutchman excelled for Ajax and Barcelona in the '60s and '70s and is considered by many to be Europe’s best ever player. Cruyf was famous for his ability to turn players. Winner of three Ballon D'Or, Cruyff won eight Dutch titles and three European Cups with Ajax.

CRISTIANO RONALDO - The Portuguese wing wizard deserves his place among the pantheon of greats. His goalscoring record since joining Real Madrid from Manchester United is out of this world, and in 2014 he notched his 400th career goal at the age of just 28. Ronaldo’s performances in recent years have meant that alongside Messi, he is considered by some distance the best soccer player in the world. Pace, strength, control, and finishing – Ronaldo has the complete repertoire.

B

bgmyshu24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
C. Ronaldo,
Gica Hagi (romanian)
Ronaldo
the best 3 in my opinion

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maradona
Robert Baggio
Christiano Ronaldo

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maradona
Ronaldo
Messi

I'm happy that I live in the era when I can/could see these legends playing. :)

A

Ananke222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Louis Figu, Zenedin Zidan, David Beckham

magik9118

magik9118

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts