Chips
I support transparent and honest sports without care

Danximo

Danximo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to watch serious football cups, European, world championships. I also like the UFC.

superkakila

superkakila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the sport i love is soccer but i also like any kind of sports like table tennis,handball,etc.sports are my passion but i dont like extreme sports that you can get hurt like rugby or mma

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite sport to watch is definitely basketball. It's fast-paced, high scoring, and has tons of highlights with the most elite athletes in the world. There's no other sport that combines size, strength, and speed like basketball. I also like watching MMA but only the big names because honestly I don't follow the sport that much but I like bandwagoning the big names like Jon Jones.

Thiagon

Thiagon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My favorite sport to watch is football. I like other sports but in a specific way. Motorsport has always followed Formula 1. Basketball only NBA. Volleyball only between teams. And tennis Grand Slam tournaments.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All four american major sports are really nice to watch, specially NFL.
But futebol, football, soccer, fusball... Whatever you wanna call It... No other one beats it

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
International rugby. When the strong teams are playing.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I am from Canada unlike most of y'all, I don't watch soccer like at all I personally just find it pretty boring. I personally like watching hockey and baseball.
I am with you on the soccer thing, as long as those games are and as little scoring as there is just not my thing. As I am from the southern United States there isn't a lot of places to play hockey around here but I like watching it just not as much as baseball and football that I understand a little better because that is what I played growing up.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to watch baseball, basketball and hockey.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My opinion has remained unchanged for a long time, my favorite sport I love to watch is American Football. For a long time, Tennis was in first place, but American Football is amazing! I think Soccer is boring, I don't understand why it's the most popular.

S

surroundedbyobscurity

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
UFC by far however its strange with no crowd.

Shakes

Shakes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Out of the major sports its hockey and football. In the covid era though I watch anything since they are hard to come by. Thank god baseball and hockey are coming back soon

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA and NFL for me. My favorite would be the NBA. Can’t stand baseball, not sure how people can watch that.

J

jcvd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like MotoGP there is always a lot of action

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like watching American football. But of course I also really like soocer.

:)

K

kodym311

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I had to choose a sport to watch in person, I would go with Hockey but I would have to be in the first couple of rows to really enjoy it. I have been to an NBA game and it was boring. College football games are also really enjoyable.

T

TongueLashin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sports

My favorite to watch is dressage or Grand Prix show jumping. (Equestrian)
Those are rare events so I am missing football a whole lot. Go Saints! Who Dat?!

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Football (American), Baseball and Hockey.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars