What is your favorite sports to watch

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've always enjoyed basketball and hockey. Hockey may not be enjoyable for most but tides can change quick in this aggressive sport. A team can be up by two then the underdog gets a power play and out of no where ties the game. I love this sport!

Nicolasd07

Nicolasd07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, in my case being a physical education teacher I love most sports, I spend my time watching espn and fox sport, at the moment by the covid19 it is complicated but now I start the bundesliga and I am full with it:D:D

J

jorgetorres0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any sport is good to watch, especially Venezuela baseball, NBA basketball, and EURO FOOTBALL.

S

Sebarios59

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite sport is soccer, but I watch any sport, I am passionate about watching
any sports competition, but the best thing is that I do not care too much if it is alive or not, if it is old or new I see what I know.

S

Sooted7s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I am from canada unlike most of y'all, I don't watch soccer like at all I personally just find it pretty boring. I personally like watching hockey and baseball.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I love watching American football (NFL) and baseball, but with DirecTv's suspension in my country I will no longer be able to watch it. :eek2:

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love watching football on tv. Once i've get to ice hockey match. Watching this sport live i realized how quick this game is. Respect for ice hockeys players.

zjohnzzz

zjohnzzz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
love having baseball on the tv in the summer

tagog

tagog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really think that tennis is one of the most beautiful game to watch,also I love watching football(European) and swimming. All in all,i love Olympic types of games-athletics and etc.

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hockey and Canadian football. I can only watch about 5 minutes of golf, curling, soccer, or baseball before I get bored.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fav Sport to watch

I would have to say American Football NFL with hockey being a close 2nd.

thebigdrodney

thebigdrodney

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer going to a Football and baseball game then watching it on TV. Can't beat the comradery, food, and beers.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There

I prefer watching big waves surf
Amazing these guys who dont fear 30 mts of water in their back
Rgds

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love to watch the NBA. But unfortunately, due to the time difference, it’s not always possible to watch live.

crazydogg666

crazydogg666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite sport to watch is football big events and women's beach volleyball ;)

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to watch swimming, hockey, and football.

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 person beach volleyball !

I hope the pro tours start up again . both the FIVB internationally and the AVP here in the US . Its great to watch in person at one of our California beaches, with the ocean only a few steps away , or on TV or Amazon Prime .

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my favorite view for viewing in the bar is the hockey games of the world cup or the olympic games then in our country there is a sphere of unity in every pub. We still watch the champions league but on a smaller scale.

nesser

nesser

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like almost all sports. But personally the top three I enjoy watching the most (and sometimes playing) are baseball, football (soccer) and basketball, not necessarily in that order. If poker were considered a sport, I would undoubtedly consider it as number 1.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars