What do you think about Zlatan Ibrahimovic?

noLatenzy

noLatenzy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he is far from being one of the best footballers in the history.

gabrielcsgo93

gabrielcsgo93

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like a brazilian lover of soccer i have to say that is beautyfull see he playing... i remember when the attack of Inter di Milano was ibra and adriano... two tanks hehehehe

K

katsbrasil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
katsbrasil

a crack yes doubts after i saw their goals not anybody do what he did remember the goal of half the field's bicycles ese es only one imgaina an all more complex athlete in the history of futbol Zlatan Ibrahimović

superkakila

superkakila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think that ibra is one of the most complete players i have ever seen,his technique,his height,his ability to score from anywhere and the ego to be the best

A

AnatolCoS

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion most awesome thing is his devotion to football and personality. How Ibra moves his team forward. Not to mention many important goals, awesome through passes. Was a pity when he got injured at MU, he came to lead this team back to the stage.

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a great player and he's made world goals! But it remains a weird guy and that is what makes him so mysterious. Especially that goal against England, great.

Thiagon

Thiagon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
He is a character that football will miss when he retires. Despite his difficult personality, he is an excellent player, who mixes technique and physical strength. It is not politically correct, which makes some please and disgrace many.

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

he is a good player but tarnished by the scandals he is sending ruins his reputation

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Overrated, much overrated

J

johnadams1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very overrated. Scored some amazing goals and people think that must mean he is amazing. Collecting titles with teams that were dominating the leagues [titles with Inter when Juve was relegated] and non existent in champions league/euro/world cup. Embarassing record in champions league where he have like one or zero goals in knockout phase. Compare this to Ramos,Ronaldo,Lewandowski,Messi. Good player but not a top one.

Sale_MLS

Sale_MLS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tons of talent...and much more attitude 🤬

voljare1234

voljare1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he’s the first best attacker in the world a lot of these people should have another focal point, talented not acting, and doing one thing for a hair :)

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ibrahimovic became very slow, and often because of him in the game Milan fails, he is old and lazy!

ajtrevor

ajtrevor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not only do I think he is the best soccer player in the world I also think he has one of the best names in history!

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
People can say anything about him apart from the fact that he is a boring player. ����

throughstruggle

throughstruggle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to hear the opinion of CC community about this soccer player. Do you think he is awesome player? What do you think about his behavior? Share your thoughts:)
A vile, arrogant egoist, for whom personal achievements are higher than command ones. He tells in every interview what a wonderful football player he is.

I

icaroferrarini

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
kkkk very nice question. Its a great player, but a very cocky one.

alex_dorda

alex_dorda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

Zlatan is a gorgeous football player of a world level! But his behavior is poor.

A

Allyte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to hear the opinion of CC community about this soccer player. Do you think he is awesome player? What do you think about his behavior? Share your thoughts:)
Ibra’s behaviour is an act. He plays up to the image according to his teammates and is not like he acts at all.

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Too much marketing and too little football. He places himself among the best and failed to win the Champions League and also failed to be the best in the world. In my opinion a very overrated player.

G

gryllz_wins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great player that has some goals you won't see in any strikers.

youri

youri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Forget about his arrogant personality that might be a put off to some people. He's actually a great footballer with great stats to his name.

918 games overall for club and country, 542 goals. The vast majority of striker around the world would be lucky to even hit the 100 goal mark.

Personally, I like him. He's one of the best deep-lying forwards I've ever seen, either on support or attacking duties. He's got great vision, he's a threat on set-pieces, got leadership qualities, a great striker of the ball and he can work well in any system. The guy's a legend, if you can't see it, then you know nothing about football, or you've only seen Zlatan in post PSG carreer.

P

pablo lima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at the moment I don't believe he can be elected the best player in the world