What do you think about Zlatan Ibrahimovic?

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Ibrahimovic is a good player, about povedeniya- Cuddy own style

F

Frankie Potts

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Obviously, when you see Zlatan with all tricks and his unconventional methods of scoring goals, it looks all flamboyant and crazy but I think his bulliness is bad for his reputation

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Zlatan has always been ”like this” since his first steps as professional footballer, throughout his period at Ajax, Juventus, Barcelona, and the rest of his career. He’s a character for sure. Ibra is coocky, totally, but you kind of expect that from the guy ”who created the planet.” :D

He probably believes in what he says, ”being witty about it at the same time.” However, I think that in order to be taken seriously like he is, you must be able to live up to the expectations your comments create, and he is. :cool:

G

Guernica1974

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
zlatan done

he just have to accept he was world class - now he is just to slow and dont have the stamina for an entire game!

but must be hard to have belong to the top 10 of the best strikers on the world and now he cant play in a major european club

fickleberry

fickleberry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A very unlikable human being. Great athlete, but hopefully soon forgotten.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me he is an extravagant guy, who besides knowing how to speak and attract attention plays well is a killer of the Area but I also think that he always needs to give more on the court

LarsLucidor

LarsLucidor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most entertaining player ever. I think you need a little sense of humour to appreciate him though.

B

bitterkalt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
zlatan ibrahimovic is a great player

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
too arrogant as a man considers himself the best,but in fact it does and as a football player he did not win anything special!

A

Ananke222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he is one of the best players. I know him no matter that I am not a soccer fan at all

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In fact, Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a sensational player. Another fact, always left his troops at the worst time. Not one of my favorites, but also a fun personality outside and inside the football field.

K

Kadgaron

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ibra is one of the most unpredictable and skillful forwards of his generation. An eccentric person, a brawler, has a rather quick-tempered character, which often leads to deletions.

Igorek1313

Igorek1313

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
middle-class player without special talents. like a football player at 7 out of 10. like a bastard player 10 out of 10 ...

G

gera131188

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I never considered Zlatan Ibrahimovic a super player! Only one window dressing, and the wooden itself !!!

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a great ace.
A great player, one of the best I've seen playing.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this player is very arrogant, he does not deserve such attention:playingba

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Only bad thing about him is that he's not 21 anymore ...

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good player. one of the best strikers. a great pleasure to watch him play.

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very charismatic, cheerful, brilliant, scoring some masterpieces, it is a pity that no longer young, a true football legend

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guys a genious tbh still going strong all be it in a weak league. made some money from his talents and seems level headed compared to the idiot yongsters out there today.

drink driving is the new craze !!

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is a player with many qualities Zlatan Ibrahimovic is one of the players despite his stature you have amazing qualities he is very agile and fast, on his behavior I always consider him to have a strong character and he likes to hair a lot despite practicing martial art I think that is why it is thrown by lol