N

NDim

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
This match seemed boring to me. I was expecting a more interesting play.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in the final they played: the most scoring team is Bavaria and the least conceding team is PSG. and it is fair that Bavaria won, they were the most prominent in the games until the final. yes, the final turned out to be boring, but it happens in the finals when you expect it to be the main match of the season.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No spectators , no crazy fans , very poor score , only one goal .

It is normal. Final in the Champions League - never mind which are the teams participating in it, it is normal that there are less goals. When the final started in the way of more discipline football, always goes goalless and the team who scores one goal is winning the game. Both teams were thinking more about winning the final on first place than trying to score more goals, regardless the fact it was a final between teams, which score a lot of goals in their matches. Although that fact, I think it happened a good final, there were a lot of chances for both sides and finally totally deserved for the things done this year - Bayern lift the trophy.

felipem29

felipem29

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Solid game...

For a long time, the German team Bayer Munich has been doing things very well, when the players already come with the same game scheme and with the quality of each one, it is difficult to defeat such an opponent.
As for the other rival team, PSG, despite being equally a good team, it is not only enough to have an excellent quality of players, but also a good tactics and order in their lines and clear ideas of the game.
In general, not having an audience at events due to the pandemic, I do not know if it will affect the mood of the players and possibly the result of some games would have been different. I think that would be another topic to discuss.:)

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cool match, despite the score, for a long time there was no such football, at such a level!

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have such a question - were the sounds of the stands included only in broadcasts or at the stadium for the players too? answer who knows
The sounds were at the stadium too! There is a DJ that plays it in the stadium sound system at the same way they do in NBA Bubble Matches!

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
PSG played great in the first half and the players of such a high level as Neymar Dimaria just have to use such scoring opportunities. Cavani was very lacking. Neymar missed the match. I liked Bernat and Dimaria.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This match seemed boring to me. I was expecting a more interesting play.
The game was really boring, they would have gone to penalty and I think they had more emotion, in the end, who deserved it for their work won.:bike:

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bayer München didnt play as good couse of emoțions but german teams are hard stuff. In the end They win.