lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Both teams looked good. Gonna go with Bayern in PKs..

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i will support to PSG but i think Bayern wins...

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Bayern Munich should win and PSG should have been eliminated against Atalanta.........but there is 90 minute final.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PSG should win this game they are a much better team

nesser

nesser

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The final is defined, PSG vs Bayern Munich! Who wins?

It will be a great match, both teams are playing with intensity and they are high marking with fowards! Bayern is favourite for sure however If PSG's defender don't compromise, PSG has a chance! It will be Thiago Silva last match for PSG and he can the trophy!

If the team that I support isn't playing, I always support the underdogs! Therefore my bet is on PSG!

Lyon faced them without fear, and I think that is the way to play against this Bayern, (despite the 3-0 result). Plus agaist them PSG can't make mistakes and trust Neymar and Mbappe. I think Bayern wins 4-2.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will suport one team. It's FCB. It's only one reason why. RL9 is playing for FCB which is my fellow countryman.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a neutral point of view, I would love to see it go down to penalty shootouts and PSG to win it.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will cheer for the Munich team, I hope they win PSG.

Comarata3456

Comarata3456

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Surely the wine with a good barbecue with family or friends a few hands of cards forget it is like being in heaven!

For me, PSG wins it if it does not get out of control in defense since it has to damage up front, and another for me mbape goes in the second half to do his show

Last edited by a moderator:
Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All the media is hoping a miraculous play by Neymar and Mbappe but they do not know Football is played by 11 players and the current form and mental stability mtters most and at these Parameters Bayern is ahead than PSG.
Media and people are also boasting about PSG great defence but the truth is PSG has not faced the fierce attacks like of Bayern in recent months.
So my vote and money goes on Bayern.

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think there are more chances in Bavaria, but I will support PSG. Bavaria also has many weaknesses, especially in defense. Lyon showed it, just did not use their moments. Therefore, PSG has every chance to win the final. Enjoy

L

lintsikka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar will get lot of press and guard, i bet he spends more time in the ground than standing up:D . Lewa always fades in the backgroung when stakes are high but bayern has stronger midfield and theywill take command.

1-3 to Munchen???

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe it will be an intense game and full of emotions, I think PSG will come out ahead, but I believe in the Munich team's retreat that will have a happy ending.
Game goes to the penalty.

taurusix

taurusix

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rooting for Bayern today, hope they win it confidently.

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wanna see Bayern winning, but honestly I think PSG will win tonight.

Akshayreddy

Akshayreddy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Double chance for draw and bayern with both teams to score is 1.80
The best odd you can find out today
If you agree reply me:thefinger

Do you really think PSG can handle this feice attack of bayern ,LOL and you would be losing your money because they didn't even handled milan great where compared to bayern milan is very low on attack and defensive cover
It's going to be bayern for sure and If PSG defence doesn't commit any mistakes extratime matters

Last edited by a moderator:
Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3-1 for Bayern Munich. They are supreme in the last matches.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Go Robert !! We believe in victory!

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was a great match! Both teams had several chances to score, but the PSG mental game after the Bayern's Goal lead them to lose the match! Bayern and Lewa deserved! The trophy is in good hands! Congratulations to Bavaria Team!

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This game was so boring that I will call it Formula 1 Gp of Spain

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
No spectators , no crazy fans , very poor score , only one goal . Anyway , the best team won it , Bayern had awesome results this year , they deserve this trophy and the applauses . Congratulations to them on this win , they are officially the 2020 Europe Champions .

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
No spectators , no crazy fans

If you watched the game you'd have heard these songs at some point ... Eventhough they were probably just substitutes and/or team officials etc lol ...

Hopefully fans in CL games will be back whenever next seasons groupstage starts ... Also i've heard that this super cup game in Budapest in exactly one month's time may actually let limited amount of spectators in so this may be good news for our hungarians like Atficod (i probably misspelled him) and some others ... :hmmmm2:

linf

linf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have such a question - were the sounds of the stands included only in broadcasts or at the stadium for the players too? answer who knows