UEFA Champions League Final

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The final is defined, PSG vs Bayern Munich! Who wins?

It will be a great match, both teams are playing with intensity and they are high marking with fowards! Bayern is favourite for sure however If PSG's defender don't compromise, PSG has a chance! It will be Thiago Silva last match for PSG and he can the trophy!

If the team that I support isn't playing, I always support the underdogs! Therefore my bet is on PSG!

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bayern Munich vs PSG

Final of the Champions League.

A. PSG

B. Bayern Munich

Choose your favorite !!

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And who will win the Champions League?
The main intrigue of the season.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayern gonna win, 3x0 easily.

H

hartmann2508

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bayer is already champion, the guy has been eating the ball, he gets really excited to see the games, which was decaying a bit, totally innovative. Top.

H

hartmann2508

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Levandovski is a wizard, I think 4x1 is favorable with what they have been showing .. Lyon tried and died on the beach .. now PSG is the next victim ..

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bayern's form is at all time high The way Bayern is beating every team it is just a one guess that what will be the difference of Bayern winning against PSG.
PSG defence is weak as compare to Bayern.
As PSG in final so they need to score 1st anyhow and keep Bayern at bay but honestly PSG chances are quite dim and grim.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I wouldn't be surprised if it is going to be just like world cup final all over again - opponents dominating the game & having much better chances (which they waste) but eventually germans still win hehe

V

valen_niyee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Psg will be very sad to lose this chance. Psg attacker is crazy, but bayern more all rounder. But i am not gonna choose who will win this match, because my blood is red. Glory glory man united!

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Bayern Munich is the best team in Europe this season.

A club with an "iron" mentality that keeps them in the very top all these decades.

I think they are the favorite.

We will see....

kristianbj

kristianbj

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bayern will probably win. PSG’s only real threaths are Neymar and Mbappe. If Bayern can manage to keep them separated and not let them link up too often, they they will win comfortably. Hopefully Bayern will crush the disgusting Qatar FC in the same manner they did with Barcelona.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope Bayern will win. That was my prediction before the start of the matches after the pandemic. But I have some feeling, that in these kind of matches, when there is a team who is playing at his best at the moment and everyone expect to lift the trophy, there is a chance for PSG to surprise them and that may happen. PSG are very dangerous in front and Bayern must be very careful. I bet on thriller match with extra time and maybe penalties. :D

Comarata3456

Comarata3456

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The good and new thing behind this final is:
Barça will have to pay another 5 million to Liverpool if Coutinho wins the Champions League with Bayern
They will have to fulfill a clause of the contract of the soccer player culé, that is yielded in the Bayern and that they put two goals to them.

But I think that if PSG does not have problems in its defense as it did with Atalanta, it will be enshrined in the champions league

Last edited by a moderator:
bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Bayern will win 3-2 but they will have to be very careful with Neymar and Mbappe to avoid faster goals then they can`t answer. The pressing line a little later, that in front of the own goal the room is not too big for them to run into.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the victory is for Bayern. Played very strong from the very beginning of the tournament

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bayern will win the final, PSG were lucky with the draw, no top team before the final!

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think Bayern will defeat PSG and be the champion again. But I want to see PSG UCL`s champion this season. Mbappé is PSG's hope.