UEFA Champions League 20/21

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Champions League is starting soon. I invite my friends to communicate in this thread about this event. Who are your favorites? Will there be a sensation this year? and in general we share our impressions, discuss the matches.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
three clubs from our country will participate this year. I bet with a friend (of course I was not sober) on a bottle of high-quality tequila that Krasnodar will qualify for the quarter finals. I know that my chances are slim to win this dispute, but still all happens. friends tell us who is participating from your countries.

J

jcvd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe FC Chelsea will be one of the favorite after a few good transfer.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No-one anymore (assuming qualifying rounds count aswell) lol
it's a pity, they seem to have lost on penalties if I'm not mistaken. maybe in the europa league they'll be more lucky.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool gonna retake the crowd back again.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
three clubs from our country will participate this year. I bet with a friend (of course I was not sober) on a bottle of high-quality tequila that Krasnodar will qualify for the quarter finals. I know that my chances are slim to win this dispute, but still all happens. friends tell us who is participating from your countries.
I see no prerequisites for Krasnodar to enter the group stage of the Champions League. although of course I will be for them, as for any club from Russia. in general, your dispute is not equivalent if Krasnodar reaches the quarterfinals you should have at least a tequila box and I am talking about the Europa League))).

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see no prerequisites for Krasnodar to enter the group stage of the Champions League. although of course I will be for them, as for any club from Russia. in general, your dispute is not equivalent if Krasnodar reaches the quarterfinals you should have at least a tequila box and I am talking about the Europa League))).
yes you are undoubtedly right. this is an unequal dispute. but still it seems to me that they will qualify and play in the main tournament.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
it's a pity, they seem to have lost on penalties if I'm not mistaken. maybe in the europa league they'll be more lucky.

Flora? Lucky? in Europa League? You must be having a laugh - you probably know very well in what situation our NT is and let me remind you like 5-6 players come from Flora ...

They may be indeed got decent draw in EL - Reykjavik at home in second round and possible awaygame in third round against some malta/n.ireland team but believe me they dont reach EL 4th qualifying round :)

Therefore it is no miracle that in 22+ years in europe they have knocked out magnificent amount of teams - 2

.... Anyway looked which teams have already secured place in groupstage and which are still trying to get there. And it looks like it does not look good for our region because i would be like positively surprised if 3 (or more) teams from this region can actually make CL groupstage ...

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Flora? Lucky? in Europa League? You must be having a laugh - you probably know very well in what situation our NT is and let me remind you like 5-6 players come from Flora ...

no, I'm not laughing. unfortunately I don’t know how Flora plays. I then bet on these matches and watched only the statistics, I saw that they scored first and lost on penalties. sorry if something else

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
no, I'm not laughing. unfortunately I don’t know how Flora plays. I then bet on these matches and watched only the statistics, I saw that they scored first and lost on penalties. sorry if something else

Btw even Krasnodar knows how good our teams are. I believe some seasons ago they beated Sillamäe in EL 9:0 on aggreate lol

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Btw even Krasnodar knows how good our teams are. I believe some seasons ago they beated Sillamäe in EL 9:0 on aggreate lol
It is now clear. football in Estonia is not particularly developed. we have to do something about it, that it’s impossible to put together one normal team, you need a person on enthusiasm, there are enough examples in history.

Viparida

Viparida

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Really? There are 3 teams of estonia in the champions league, i didn`t see all the teams that are participating. Wow, this is great. I think i never saw any team of estonia playing.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Really? There are 3 teams of estonia in the champions league, i didn`t see all the teams that are participating. Wow, this is great. I think i never saw any team of estonia playing.

You wish. If only you'd know that most countries can have only 1 team in Champions League lol

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am from Russia and I made a mistake, two go directly, and the third has been playing the playoffs from the last stage. from Estonia, one team goes through the qualification.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe FC Chelsea will be one of the favorite after a few good transfer.

It's too early for Chelsea to fight for CL this season. Many good transfers this summer do not mean that they will smash everybody during the season. They will need a lot of time to make a good strong team. But the best thing now is that they have the basic and now only the time will show if this team will become unbeatable. I hope they will give time and chance for Lampard and to do not expect to win trophies in the first season, because it is impossible. As a fan of the team, I will be very happy if we lift the trophy, but it will be a miracle if this team manage to win that kind of title in the first season of playing with that squad.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
everything can be friends, I believe that Manchester United will play like in the old days. There are many interesting things awaiting us, not all the owners are known yet, many still have chances to get to the main tournament.

J

jcvd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's too early for Chelsea to fight for CL this season. Many good transfers this summer do not mean that they will smash everybody during the season. They will need a lot of time to make a good strong team. But the best thing now is that they have the basic and now only the time will show if this team will become unbeatable. I hope they will give time and chance for Lampard and to do not expect to win trophies in the first season, because it is impossible. As a fan of the team, I will be very happy if we lift the trophy, but it will be a miracle if this team manage to win that kind of title in the first season of playing with that squad.

We will see how strong they are this season.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wonder if there will be any surprises in this Champions League season:flute::burnout:

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I wonder if there will be any surprises in this Champions League season:flute::burnout:

Astana reaching CL groupstage would be surprise i think but they cant do that this season anymore lol ...

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If Garabagh or Crvena Zvezda passes, are we talking about such surprises? It also seems to me that not only money decides who goes out and fights for an idea, like Molde for example.

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Juventus should buy Messi, I d love to watch Messi and Ronaldo playing together... of course Juventus win the champions if it happens

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
If Garabagh or Crvena Zvezda passes, are we talking about such surprises? It also seems to me that not only money decides who goes out and fights for an idea, like Molde for example.

With Qarabag no - i believe they were in CL groupstage few seasons ago and maybe were even lucky enough to play with Atletico & Chelsea twice ...
Crvena Zvzeda - with them it is bigger surprise NOT seeing them in groupstage ...
However Molde reaching groupstage would be surprise indeed cause it is probably way too much time since norwegian team was in CL groupstage ...

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Soon the first matches of the final qualifying round on September 22, who would you like to see from the applicants? I hope our Russian club will take place.