Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder

Aristodemus_

Aristodemus_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I highly doubt Fury could live with Joshua, AJ is another level to Wilder.

As for your facts regarding the AJ v Wlad fight, he had just turned 41 and was coming off the back of one defeat, his only defeat in over a decade and imo the judging in that defeat was as dubious as it was in the Wilder v Fury fight. Fury ran and hid all fight v Wlad, AJ went after him. That's a big difference and it's why AJ has such a big following and Fury doesn't.

shykarno

shykarno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
waiting for revenge from these fighters. the fight is good But we need a winner!

F

fishandshark

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
this was the first time I seen a draw...……..

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I highly doubt Fury could live with Joshua, AJ is another level to Wilder.

As for your facts regarding the AJ v Wlad fight, he had just turned 41 and was coming off the back of one defeat, his only defeat in over a decade and imo the judging in that defeat was as dubious as it was in the Wilder v Fury fight. Fury ran and hid all fight v Wlad, AJ went after him. That's a big difference and it's why AJ has such a big following and Fury doesn't.

LoL you're funny

shykarno

shykarno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wilder agreed to a rematch. He does not mind rove a fight in England. it will be interesting.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The judge who gave the Victory to Wilder should be banish from Boxing for life... What a shame, Fury won, come on. Check the experts opinions...

shykarno

shykarno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so Fury wants revenge in England. then the Wilder will not be on his land.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But the way they did, Anthony Joshua for me can beat them both by K.O.

shykarno

shykarno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my opinion Aj loses both Wilder and Fury

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, if Fury would not play the fool, then victory would be pure. If there is a rematch I think Fury will win

shykarno

shykarno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
his is his style. and he's funny. This is part of his tactics. Brings the opponent off balance. Psychological pressure.

AvovchikA

AvovchikA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Boxing rules have changed, now we see this option. This is a professional boxing, heavyweight here can all solve one blow. 2 knockdown is not enough for you, but after such strikes a person could not rise at all ... never. I find it funny to read statements that someone should be banished forever. Why do you think you are better than judges. I am glad that there will be another fight where the cool guys will decide which one is cooler. They get the money, and we are a spectacle.

NBDG8477

NBDG8477

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wilder could whip my ass but in boxing terms he just isn't that good he needs to work on his boxing he clearly has the power down pat but his skills are B- at best fury out classed him except for the two knockdowns fury dominated that fight I was shocked at the second knockdown he was basically out cold but his head hitting the canvas I think woke him up I was shocked that he got up but other then that he controlled that fight ,and Anthony Joshua is a good fighter as well he is wilder with better boxing skills more combos but I think fury beats him too