sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whoever lands the BIG BOMBS early

Who do you think is gonna win this fight ?

My bet on this one will be on Fury.
I'm going to be making a bet that this fight doesn't go past 5 rounds>>PERIOD! These two HUGE dudes will be throwing BIG BOMBS early on, and it's my opinion that someone will be lying flat on the canvas by the end of round 5 :) Thinkin' it will Wilder landing early and often and winning the fight.

Aristodemus_

Aristodemus_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fury won't be throwing bombs, he will try and hide behind his jab and make Wilder miss. I think he will be ahead on points and get knocked out somewhere inthe middle rounds after he takes a clean shot.

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great shtou will all definitely done for show and money! Fury, whether Chez present level after being gone so much is the big question

AvovchikA

AvovchikA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Deontaus will beat him.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am going for a late stoppage for Wilder..maybe 8th round but if it goes any further or if Wilder shows signs of blowing..Fury will just pick him off and outbox him, i cannot see Fury Knocking Wilder out but i can see the reverse...

Aristodemus_

Aristodemus_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fury lost 60 pounds

It was much more than that apparently, it isn't good for the body of an athlete. It was part of the reason Hatton didn't last as well as he should (and the beating he took from Mayweather).

shykarno

shykarno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Fury win. he will spend his fee on charity. he is a scandalous athlete. but he is a good man sincerely.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's an interesting match. I think it is surprising that Wilder is the favorite in the betting offices. The longer the game, the more chance of Fury. Fury is a better boxer, I think he will win.

starlord2014

starlord2014

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Fury will knock Wilder out in the 8 round. If he does not then Wilder gets the majority decision. LA Live will be rocking tonight.

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I give Tyson Fury the slightest advantage. I think he's better and I love him for a long time and I really enjoy watching him.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great fight and i watched it on PPV...had tyson not been knocked down twice and therefore losing two rounds by a 10-8 score, he would be WBC champion this morning, that said - it was a brave, strong performance and proves again the Gypsy King is a class act..he took the power and got up, how he did that in the 12th shows what a great fighter he is...i will definitely be paying to watch the rematch!

Aristodemus_

Aristodemus_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kind of went how I thought it would but Fury managed to get up and carry on. Strong performance by him, I think Wilder came in too light and was aimlessly throwing after he was beaten back by the jab of Fury. Worst possible result as an AJ fan because these two will almost certainly have a rematch.
Poor decision by the judges too, in spite of the knockdowns, Fury clearly won the fight.

shykarno

shykarno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Draw lol. Tyson Fury the best. He showed us the show. and with its size excellent mobility.

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fury put on a clinic..as I knew he would, unreal skills from the big man.

Lets hope he now gets the respect he deserves

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I honestly feel that Wilder would have lost against Klitschko - the night AJ proved to the world that he can take shots and produce stunning shots..
I truly believe also that we have not seen the best of AJ yet and he is early into his reign..
The best heavyweight boxer i have ever seen? Lennox by a mile..would AJ beat Lennox in a match up - hmmm but what i firmly believe is when and if Wilder and AJ ever meet, AJ is going to get angry for the first time and destroy da Bronze Bomber...

Fury beats AJ everyday of the week and twice on a Sunday.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its all opinion based with no facts...yet

Fury beats AJ everyday of the week and twice on a Sunday.

We all have a view and no doubt Fury was amazing the other night..would the bomber come to the UK - no as he has the judges in his back pocket in the US.

Peace out.

If anyone thinks the bomber hits harder than AJ - you are making me laugh lol

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We all have a view and no doubt Fury was amazing the other night..would the bomber come to the UK - no as he has the judges in his back pocket in the US.

Peace out.

If anyone thinks the bomber hits harder than AJ - you are making me laugh lol

AJ hits harder than wilder........hahahaha WHAT

Wilder would flatten the static flat footed AJ.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like i said..time will tell

AJ hits harder than wilder........hahahaha WHAT

Wilder would flatten the static flat footed AJ.

Yeah - they said that about a quality Klitschko too - time will tell my friend and i as said we all have an opinion but right now, neither of us are right lol

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah - they said that about a quality Klitschko too - time will tell my friend and i as said we all have an opinion but right now, neither of us are right lol

Dude, klitschko was 42 and came of the back of 2 defeats before the AJ fight...he then put AJ on his ass.

Wilder beats Aj, Fury BEAT wilder...therefore TF is the best heavyweight in the division. ....by far..infact he is the best I've ever seen in terms of skill and movement (you can't teach that) we are talking about something special here.

AJ is just a product pushed on casual fans who will pay money time and time again no matter who he fights....he is on the same level as Frank Bruno...and look how shiiit he was.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dude

let's see when and if the fight gets made..it's needs to be a neutral venue for sure so that the bronze doesn't get the judges scoring in his favour like the other night..I mean 115-111 what planet was that judge on? Lol

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
let's see when and if the fight gets made..it's needs to be a neutral venue for sure so that the bronze doesn't get the judges scoring in his favour like the other night..I mean 115-111 what planet was that judge on? Lol

Does the venue matter do you think? Do you think that they are just maximizing profits until the bouts exhaust themselves out..

Im the judge got told to score the first 4 rounds to wilder, nobody can get it sooo badly wrong unless it was rigged by the guys at the top if it went the distance.

Just the reality i think when events like these make a lot of money, looking for the best ways to keep the interest up and people buying into the drama..

Almost like a robbery in plain sight (the people sense it but continue to buy into it coz they are mentally invested)

Im sure the boxers know this too but whether they are involved in all cases i don't know.

But i recognize pure talent when i see it and the man with the talent is tyson fury.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Time will tell...

After a while all this - hes this and hes that becomes boring..lets just see when the fights get made, last week all the wilder fans were mouthing off how fury was gonna get smashed and look what happened..
Talk is cheap so lets see what happens and it aint the venue, its the corrupt judge who scored 115-111- that means he had the fight level and added on the 4 points for the two 10-8 knockdowns...anyone who watched the fight (and i did) knows Fury fought a better fight and put pressure on wilder who swung and missed more times than foreman v ali...

Joke result

But as i keep saying to you - we have our opinions and keep repeating the same stuff, lets park it until Wilder and AJ fight, then lets see..
Before that though - lets see if Wilder is man enough for a rematch...