Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who do you think is gonna win this fight ?

My bet on this one will be on Fury.

509fio

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wilder by aggression. Better boxer vs better fighters scenario here.

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The fight will be very interesting! I think Tyson Fury will score on points. Wilder is too straightforward boxer, Fury is more diverse in his attacks) Therefore, the victory will be for Fury.

Aristodemus_

Aristodemus_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fury has been shown to have a weak chin and while I don't think Wilder is a great boxer I think he will win by KO. Both are not very nice people though it has tobe said.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tyson Fury is in the opinion of his optimal form, an interesting battle must be.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wilder knocks out fury,this is not the fury who was in battle with Klitschko

Aristodemus_

Aristodemus_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even in his fight with Wlad, Fury just ran away all fight. If I was a judge I wouldn't have had him as winning or even close.
His first fight after returning was a joke, I highly doubt he will perform. He is going to get hit at some point and Fury will go down when he does. Wilder isn't technically a good fighter but he has heavy hands.

RidersFan

RidersFan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fury is the better boxer for sure but Wilder does have very heavy hands. I’m not sure who will win but I’ll be cheering for Wilder. I’ve never been a fan of fighters that run around doing just enough to win.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wilder is a favorite for this boxing match but I'm for the gypsy king he's a really cool guy and he's doing a great show in the ring and out of it

F

forest_leaves

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love when two high level undefeated fighters go against each other, I think Fury

J

JSLuckySJ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Wilder win by KO or Fury by points.

Aristodemus_

Aristodemus_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to say I'm surprised so many are picking Fury to win, I don't see it myself. I have been known to get it wrong a few times though :)

P

pokerboys

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I thing that the Fury will be a winner, but Wilder is a very strong player and hits very stronger than Fury. Although Fury can move better into the ring than Wilder.

Both players are from high class and i expect to watch big fight.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are now going to find out exactly how good Tyson Fury is, no doubt when he fought Klitschko that he was underestimated and he fought the fight of his life..Wilder will not make the same mistake.
My heart wants Fury but my head says Wilder by Knockout.

Malnitruth

Malnitruth

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Finally an interesting title fight coming up! Good sport 8)

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Big Bombs

Either way they will be throwing BIG BOMBS early on and it won't go past about 3 or 4 rounds :) I'll take Fury all the way. Didn't Wilder have mental issues before and had to give up the title? Or was it Fury? Perhaps they should turn that "crazy" into a victory. :)

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fight very often?

Fury is the better boxer for sure but Wilder does have very heavy hands. I’m not sure who will win but I’ll be cheering for Wilder. I’ve never been a fan of fighters that run around doing just enough to win.
Yep...you certainly don't see these guys fighting very often do you? When the big money fights come up they always show up for that indeed :) There are some exciting divisions right now to watch and the heavyweights have finally become a good draw and fun to watch.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I honestly feel that Wilder would have lost against Klitschko - the night AJ proved to the world that he can take shots and produce stunning shots..
I truly believe also that we have not seen the best of AJ yet and he is early into his reign..
The best heavyweight boxer i have ever seen? Lennox by a mile..would AJ beat Lennox in a match up - hmmm but what i firmly believe is when and if Wilder and AJ ever meet, AJ is going to get angry for the first time and destroy da Bronze Bomber...

P

Plan_l8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hope Fury will win. It was great to see him at Joe Rogan's podcast btw.

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Deontay Wilder will win after a KO

Johnson baker

Johnson baker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I bet it I’d go with Wilder. It’ll be a must see fight either way. :icon_thum

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hi Max, I think you'll lose your money, Wilder is the best heavyweight boxer of the moment.
Of course, in the heavyweights anything can happen, but I think Wilder's favorite.